Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe that she is saying "well I purchased these lipsticks 10 years ago so it's ok to still use them as I wasn't vegan when I bought them" ๐Ÿ‘€ as if just because she bought them before she was vegan means it's ok to use them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#bestveganevah!!!

Also 10 year lipsticks ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Does anyone know the brand of beef crisps Jodie buys? Because unless they are from a vegan range then that is also a vegan fail ๐Ÿซ 
I think they were Seabrook's or pop chips they're vegan they're fine. A lot of the meaty flavoured crisps are vegan.

Reactions: 11
I think they were Seabrook's or pop chips they're vegan they're fine. A lot of the meaty flavoured crisps are vegan.
Ahh fair enough, not all flavours are though, even walkers still has quite a few non vegan flavours. It's not just the meat, some contain dried milk lactose.

Edit: typo

Reactions: 10
Ahh fair enough, not all flavours are though, even walkers still has quite a few non vegan flavours. It's not just the meat, some contain dried milk lactose.

Edit: typo
i doubt it would make any difference to her anyway she does not actually go by the vegan rules
she is a vegan apart from using leather products,using botox and using makeup etc tested on animals,shock collars erc
does not have a problem with fox hunting,has a friend that hunts and thinks thats ok no way is she a vegan
i dont even think she would be classed as vegetarian

come on tattlers lets not call her a vegan because she isnt but what can we call her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Filthy episode. That poor emu being forced out of the crate straight away, straight into deep mud โ˜น poor thing. And the flat pack section with Mark... omg it is truly cringe to watch! She belittles him and you can tell its grating on him... she would probably say its just banter and that's their humour but you can feel the hatred radiating off him lol

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
i doubt it would make any difference to her anyway she does not actually go by the vegan rules
she is a vegan apart from using leather products,using botox and using makeup etc tested on animals,shock collars erc
does not have a problem with fox hunting,has a friend that hunts and thinks thats ok no way is she a vegan

come on tattlers lets not call her a vegan because she isnt but what can we call her
She is not vegan but she is vile ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friend is quite a strict vegan (militant when she is drunk) and my sister asked her if she would wear a leather jacket if it was vintage? Ya know cos its been dead a long time ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ My friend said no as i imagine most vegans would

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the Filthy episode. That poor emu being forced out of the crate straight away, straight into deep mud โ˜น poor thing.
I canโ€™t believe she hasnโ€™t even got a little quarantine pen where they can get used to all the sounds and other animals over the fence first. I would have said a quarantine stable with paddock but that would be asking too much. That poor emu was so confused ๐Ÿ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Fleagan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never watched any of the Filthy series but I just watched the latest one.

Jodie doesn't like Lorna, does she? The bitterness is her voice when she says through gritted teeth "It's always been a tradition that when I come over for a roast here my dad cooks it and I serve it but today Lorna and I are serving it together, which is always fun". But I guess she can't upset Parge by being a witch to his girlfriend because there's a danger he'd cut her off financially.

Parge's house is horrible inside. Looks like nouveau riche decor from the 1980's, bet the decor hasn't been changed since he and Kris moved in there. You just know there's a corner bath in a shag pile carpeted bathroom somewhere in that house. Probably something like this -

bathroom2.png

And how small is that kitchen considering it's a mansion? Not impressive at all. You can see why Jodie clutters up every available surface in her homes, it's what she grew up with.
---
Parge has been with Lorna for some time now and she seems very close to Jordan and Karleigh too. What happens if he marries Lorna? It seems the last time Jordan and Jodie were in the same room was Kris' funeral. So how would that work without being awkward AF? You just know Jodie would wear something bizarre and inappropriate, probably stand up and make a speech about poor departed Marge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe that she is saying "well I purchased these lipsticks 10 years ago so it's ok to still use them as I wasn't vegan when I bought them" ๐Ÿ‘€ as if just because she bought them before she was vegan means it's ok to use them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#bestveganevah!!!

Also 10 year lipsticks ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Does anyone know the brand of beef crisps Jodie buys? Because unless they are from a vegan range then that is also a vegan fail ๐Ÿซ 
I bet Mark hasn't had his lipstick out in ages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I know if i spoke publically about my husband tantrum he would go insaneโ€ฆ heโ€™s clearly not allowed feeling or anythingโ€ฆ

mark pick up your pride and run
---
I bet Mark hasn't had his lipstick out in ages.
well he goes to bed at 4pm remember๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend is quite a strict vegan (militant when she is drunk) and my sister asked her if she would wear a leather jacket if it was vintage? Ya know cos its been dead a long time ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ My friend said no as i imagine most vegans would
I volunteered in a charity shop for my vegan cat rescuing friend. A vintage mink was donated. I said It's vintage you can't change history. She put it on the bonfire.
I do wonder how many neutered cats that could have funded.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh that picture of her face is comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‚ Munter.
Please I beg someone to post this under one of her old pics she keeps posting on twitter haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jodie doesn't like Lorna, does she? The bitterness is her voice when she says through gritted teeth "It's always been a tradition that when I come over for a roast here my dad cooks it and I serve it but today Lorna and I are serving it together, which is always fun". But I guess she can't upset Parge by being a witch to his girlfriend because there's a danger he'd cut her off financially.

Parge's house is horrible inside. Looks like nouveau riche decor from the 1980's, bet the decor hasn't been changed since he and Kris moved in there. You just know there's a corner bath in a shag pile carpeted bathroom somewhere in that house. Probably something like this -

View attachment 2772094

And how small is that kitchen considering it's a mansion? Not impressive at all. You can see why Jodie clutters up every available surface in her homes, it's what she grew up with.
---
Parge has been with Lorna for some time now and she seems very close to Jordan and Karleigh too. What happens if he marries Lorna? It seems the last time Jordan and Jodie were in the same room was Kris' funeral. So how would that work without being awkward AF? You just know Jodie would wear something bizarre and inappropriate, probably stand up and make a speech about poor departed Marge.
We bought a house with a "penthouse brown " suite. We actually named the toilet Elvis. It was huge. Because of Covid we had to live with it for a year.

Attachments

• Haha
your either a vegan or not and clearly jodie is not
she is though a full time hypocrite on the subject
---
Oh that picture of her face is comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‚ Munter.
Please I beg someone to post this under one of her old pics she keeps posting on twitter haha
lol no surprise im blocked on everything on twitter related to jodie
---

View attachment 2772094

---

can you imagine if lorna gets the chance to give the place a huge make over
verruca salt will have a fit

that house does not look big certainly needs work on it it does look dated

Last edited:
  • Haha
1708559422309.png

Looks like she has been using that 10 yr+ old make up ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Not sure what is going on with her right arm...lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can you imagine if lorna gets the chance to give the place a huge make over
verruca salt will have a fit

that house does not look big certainly needs work on it it does look dated
I get wealthy widow vibes from Lorna, bet she's got a huge house tastefully furnished. But I'd love her to move into Parge's house and chuck out the chintzy 80's plates on the wall, peach swag curtains, crystal decanters in display cabinets and naff artificial flowers. Replace it all with luxurious textiles, neutrals, glass and mirrors Kelly Hoppen style. This isn't my preferred style, I'm a devoted dark decor maximalist a la Abigail Ahern but I'd love to see this happen to see Jodie have that massive tit fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.