Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new filthy video is damage control. family meal with the BF etc except nothing rang true. All for our benefit for saying its looks like she isn't close to her dad anymore and Mark can barely be near her? Nothing about that meal looked like a happy friendly family. or was that just me?
Interesting to see one! We've heard so much about these legendary roasts over the years :) This must be the only time Jodie eats some greens.
Everyone looks nice and dressed up, except Jodie, who rocks up in her baggy farm gear & a full face of makeup.

Anyone notice Jodie needling Mark? Could be for the video, but honestly he just sits there and says nothing.

Reactions: 11
just watched filthy

omg mark really does not like jodie
i thought she said she has no spots lolllllllllllllllllll after begging her facial

cant they just let a animal leave a carrier in their own time,whats the rush
thank god the bunnies have found a new home

Parges place looks like an old peoples home with loads of clutter and trash

so is jodie saying all the long haired cats dont groom themselves how odd and unlucky,did i imagine they were looked after and brushed ehrn with billy and now they are in a right state

the cats inside looks like it could do with a good clean and did i see 4 litter trays between how many cats

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she's not fifty just yet but that photo just confirms Coco Chanel's famous quote.

Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at ...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I donโ€™t know how she puts up with a man 10 years younger, the immaturity would be enough for me!
The fact he hasnโ€™t even cooked in a year either ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ that just screams effort and romance! ๐Ÿ˜† They have awful dynamics together as her masculine energy overpowers his and she always seems to be laughing at him rather than with him!

Reactions: 16
I donโ€™t know how she puts up with a man 10 years younger, the immaturity would be enough for me!
The fact he hasnโ€™t even cooked in a year either ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ that just screams effort and romance! ๐Ÿ˜† They have awful dynamics together as her masculine energy overpowers his and she always seems to be laughing at him rather than with him!
Sounds like my own relationship tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can't believe that she is saying "well I purchased these lipsticks 10 years ago so it's ok to still use them as I wasn't vegan when I bought them" ๐Ÿ‘€ as if just because she bought them before she was vegan means it's ok to use them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#bestveganevah!!!

Also 10 year lipsticks ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Does anyone know the brand of beef crisps Jodie buys? Because unless they are from a vegan range then that is also a vegan fail ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can't believe that she is saying "well I purchased these lipsticks 10 years ago so it's ok to still use them as I wasn't vegan when I bought them" ๐Ÿ‘€ as if just because she bought them before she was vegan means it's ok to use them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#bestveganevah!!!

Also 10 year lipsticks ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Does anyone know the brand of beef crisps Jodie buys? Because unless they are from a vegan range then that is also a vegan fail ๐Ÿซ 
Think they are the beef curtain range.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.