Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before (and I'll keep saying it because I know Jodie or her cult will see it here šŸ‘‹ ) but she sees everything like a Disney movie. Whether it's how the animals behave - or that she'll find her Prince Charming - she lives in a fantasy world. And not in a good way :LOL: And the bullshit she tells her cult about animal behaviours still pisses me off. What's worse is that so many of them believe it take her word for everything. She's such a waste of oxygen. And an animal murderer.
She loves them when they are small. She used to go impulse-shopping for puppies way back, without thinking about whether she could look after them or if her current pets would be able to deal with it. Then she'd dump any problematic ones with her parents.
Jodie would work on Parge to take them in, her mother would roll her eyes, but she went along with it. They never told Jodie to sort her own mess out... well they'd say the words, but they never followed through!

I was actually surprised Jodie's Rottweilers lasted with her as long as they did, but they seemed like lovely gentle dogs.

Reactions: 9
A git to dustšŸ˜±šŸ˜³
---
The way she speaks to Pam and the goats - doesn't she realise they don't speak human. Absolute dick.
Poor Pam
'You are not behaving exactly as I want you to so go away!'
Pretty much her life mantra.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
it still makes me feel sick that they had the healthy one PTS when the other one had to be PTS due to illness.

(ETA this was a long time ago)
That wasnā€™t the Rottweilers. I think they were Labs that they called ā€œthe smelly dogs in the kitchenā€.

ETA: from a blog in Sept 2006:

Honey I'm home. And boy do I NOT want to be in this country. I grabbed a flight yesterday afternoon (for a number of reasons). The first being that our two dogs Bella and Rebel were put to sleep last night. They were 20 years old (very old for black Labradors). Rebel's back legs went a little while ago and he's had trouble walking. For a number of weeks he's needed us to help him to stand up. Other than that he's been happy though. Bella has been fine. She went deaf in her old age but other than that, nothing wrong with her. Eventually three days ago Rebel stopped eating and drinking and has shown no motivation to want to move from the floor where he lies most of the time. We all knew the time was upon us that he'd have to go to sleep. Although there wasn't much wrong with Bella (apart from being stiff, deaf and extremely old), we decided that she wouldn't cope at all without Rebel (they're brother and sister and have been joined at the hip since birth) so we decided that we should let them go to sleep together. It wouldn't have been fair to Bella to keep her without Rebel. She most certainly would have given up herself shortly afterwards. So it is with immense sadness that I say goodbye to them both and hope that they are in Heaven with Kim and Pixie.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That wasnā€™t the Rottweilers. I think they were Labs that they called ā€œthe smelly dogs in the kitchenā€.

ETA: from a blog in Sept 2006:

Honey I'm home. And boy do I NOT want to be in this country. I grabbed a flight yesterday afternoon (for a number of reasons). The first being that our two dogs Bella and Rebel were put to sleep last night. They were 20 years old (very old for black Labradors). Rebel's back legs went a little while ago and he's had trouble walking. For a number of weeks he's needed us to help him to stand up. Other than that he's been happy though. Bella has been fine. She went deaf in her old age but other than that, nothing wrong with her. Eventually three days ago Rebel stopped eating and drinking and has shown no motivation to want to move from the floor where he lies most of the time. We all knew the time was upon us that he'd have to go to sleep. Although there wasn't much wrong with Bella (apart from being stiff, deaf and extremely old), we decided that she wouldn't cope at all without Rebel (they're brother and sister and have been joined at the hip since birth) so we decided that we should let them go to sleep together. It wouldn't have been fair to Bella to keep her without Rebel. She most certainly would have given up herself shortly afterwards. So it is with immense sadness that I say goodbye to them both and hope that they are in Heaven with Kim and Pixie.
What have I just read?!
Jodie Marsh murdering innocent animals since 2006

Reactions: 13
Yes she does beg. Own earned money haha. Even if she was making a killing on onlyfans, she doesn't need to be asking people to buy her animals food. Ā£145 could buy 11 bags of pig nuts. No one asked her to open a "rescue."

Screenshot_20230805_084857_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 9
Life on an animal rescue farm: yesterday was probably our most manic day so far. We dealt with two wildlife animal emergencies, we had the vet out to change Ernieā€™s splints and also to look at the alpacas willy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø we had about 30 separate deliveries of gates, fencing and all sorts. Jack and Vicki went to my old house and filled a lorry with all my stuff to bring over to the new house which I then had to find room for and try to put away (in between everything else), weā€™ve got Mark building two new enclosures which MUST be finished by tomorrow morning as we have emergency animals coming in. We had a giant lorry bring 3 tonnes of ballast for the new enclosures, we had a neighbour bring her grandchildren over to meet all the animals, we had to fix a load of fencing that Gerald the giant goat had smashed down and we also had to make about 100 calls to find someone to take away our muck heap and to find a farrier and to have our skip removed and a new one brought. Honestly I have never felt so mentally exhausted. Because of all this we missed going to our best friends birthday party and we are gutted. We are going to make it up to him and we hope he forgives us. Running an animal rescue means you can never truly commit to anything socially. We have accepted this. The other week we had tickets to an outdoor cinema which we had to cancel. Weā€™ve actually given up on showering and going out now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ we are so tired but we wouldnā€™t have it any other way. Video of Ron because heā€™s so cute šŸ„°šŸ„°

Posted by Jodie this morning (and taken from iganony). Two wildlife emergencies, emergency animals coming in, no time to commit to anything socially (except all the Elvis nights out Jodie, yeah?), and given up showering (which we knew about since the days of Dave Doyle).

I wonder what the emergency animals are and how long it'll take Jodie to start scamming more money. Sound for a pound is going to be sound for twenty pound soon, with a lot of insults for anyone that doesn't donate because Jodie's an ungrateful cow who's in way over her head.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes she does beg. Own earned money haha. Even if she was making a killing on onlyfans, she doesn't need to be asking people to buy her animals food. Ā£145 could buy 11 bags of pig nuts. No one asked her to open a "rescue."

View attachment 2358142
Right, so she can spend her own earned money on tat for herself, but demands that if we have enough food in the cupboard and water in the tap the rest of us don't need anything else so should be giving her our spare money?

Reactions: 14
WTF built Geraldā€™s enclosure that it has already been destroyed? Those animals are far from safe.

Reactions: 7
Right, so she can spend her own earned money on tat for herself, but demands that if we have enough food in the cupboard and water in the tap the rest of us don't need anything else so should be giving her our spare money?
People aren't giving her money. She's rescuing it from them and keeping it safe in her bank account where she hugs it and kisses it and calls it bootiful.
---
WTF built Geraldā€™s enclosure that it has already been destroyed? Those animals are far from safe.
I was wondering the same thing. She's probably raking in the donations but buying the cheapest material she can. Fripps is what you get when you buy a zoo from Wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I canā€™t understand is why routine tasks like poop removal, the farrier, even feeding the animals, lurches from one crisis to the next.
She obviously does not plan anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I canā€™t understand is why routine tasks like poop removal, the farrier, even feeding the animals, lurches from one crisis to the next.
She obviously does not plan anything.
It must be difficult to do any kind of work involving animals, but it's laughable that someone can get to 44 years of age without learning basic organisational skills. But when you have the daddy godfather safety net I guess you always have someone to clean up your messes..

Reactions: 7
I was wondering the same thing. She's probably raking in the donations but buying the cheapest material she can. Fripps is what you get when you buy a zoo from Wish.
she 100% is, thatā€™s why she has about 8 sheds instead of actually building or buying stables or a proper field shelter

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m confused as to why she is agreeing to take in emergency animals when she doesnā€™t have a place to put them (until her current victim builds a shed today). Why isnā€™t she concentrating on one or two types of animal rescues and doing it well rather than the scattergun approach. Itā€™s so manic and unsustainable in the long run

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m confused as to why she is agreeing to take in emergency animals when she doesnā€™t have a place to put them (until her current victim builds a shed today). Why isnā€™t she concentrating on one or two types of animal rescues and doing it well rather than the scattergun approach. Itā€™s so manic and unsustainable in the long run
Her messiah complex won't let her. Jodie Christ Superstar has to save ALL the animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.