Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs the drama of rescuing new animals to keep her followers entertained & to boost her own ego

Reactions: 12
she needs the drama of rescuing new animals to keep her followers entertained & to boost her own ego
We saw the withdrawal symptoms she had and how anxious she got when she couldn't use IG after she messed up her settings it stopped working for mysterious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure that Talula horse was picked up while her Insta was down, unless I missed it I don’t really remember much a of a sob story behind that one other than her just appearing & conveniently being a riding horse

Reactions: 4
Does she own two properties now? Yet she hasn't worked a day in her life? Those gardens must look like shanty towns now.

Reactions: 11
Also, if my best friend couldn't spare two hours to come out for my birthday I wouldn't be impressed.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what this guy will get accused of when they break up, probs shagging the pipes in the bathroom. Finding pictures of him in compromising positions with various pipes.

No ones going to stick around that smelly, dirty sket for long

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what this guy will get accused of when they break up, probs shagging the pipes in the bathroom. Finding pictures of him in compromising positions with various pipes.

No ones going to stick around that smelly, dirty sket for long
She will accuse him of fondling that one tit Claire never showed anyone on only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if she's trying to convince Mark to do an OF set with her? 😱
"Alright Mark, you be a plumber, you brandish your big tool and ask if you can put it in my box, and I will be the middle aged frump that pays you with sex and jobs in my Auschfripp farm".

"But Jodie, I thought you wanted us to do only fans, not just another day in real life?"

"Oh FFS Mark, just put the beans and chips on for our tea".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What I can’t understand is why routine tasks like poop removal, the farrier, even feeding the animals, lurches from one crisis to the next.
She obviously does not plan anything.
I thought she already had a farrier. She's had animals long enough
---
"Our best freind" .. WTAF?
Is it Mark's best friend and he's like "I'll just go shall I." And she's like "but Mark your my life now. If I can't go you can't go, now fix a shed."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it Mark's best friend and he's like "I'll just go shall I." And she's like "but Mark your my life now. If I can't go you can't go, now fix a shed."
think you’re on to something there. I was thinking what best friend as hers are all chained to the farm. Deffo a party he was invited to and she didn’t let him go

Reactions: 15
think you’re on to something there. I was thinking what best friend as hers are all chained to the farm. Deffo a party he was invited to and she didn’t let him go
Well, she binned all her mates off and the rest are Claire's old friend's. I'm betting it's Mark's best mate. But could equally be the church vicar the way she classifys best mates (the Dr, the vet, the post man, the dentist.)

Reactions: 11
I wonder did Mark get extra pocket money for finishing the meerkat boxes first. Absolutely mortified for him 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.