Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those cat's shut in the little room but apparently it's the best her friends ever seen. Also has an outdoor area that no one has ever seen 😂. Dog's barking like crazy. I hope she hasn't got neighbours at her new place listening to them going off all the time like a dog pound

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Heat shoot pictures are the best pictures evah evah evah evah evah. Poor most famous in the whole world amazing evah evah top celebrity photographer Nicky Johnston, binned already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jodie Jodie I have no legs not to exaggerate but after seeing your video I grew them back.
---
Heat shoot pictures are the best pictures evah evah evah evah evah. Poor most famous in the whole world amazing evah evah top celebrity photographer Nicky Johnston, binned already!
Stylist: "We'll be taking your photo's today and bringing a makeup artist, how do you want to look?"

Jodie: "can you make me look like a sex doll?"

Stylist: "Consider it done."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"I was out of action all day doing the Heat shoot" :rolleyes: You weren't injured Jodie, just fat and lazy and letting everyone else get their hands dirty while you pose for photoshoots and at the same time claim those days are behind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Heat magazine exist any more? I remember reading it in my teens and early twenties but I thought print media was well on its way out! Who wants to see her tide marks of dirt and 1 tit out shots these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I was out of action all day doing the Heat shoot" :rolleyes: You weren't injured Jodie, just fat and lazy and letting everyone else get their hands dirty while you pose for photoshoots and at the same time claim those days are behind you.
What's new? Sounds like a normal day on the farm for Jodie.

Reactions: 2
I still dip into Heat as my library offer free digital magazines, and Heat is included. It still features soap and reality stars (you know you're old when you haven't heard of them and you don't care 😁) , but I find it strange that they still report on the old original WAGs like Colleen and Victoria almost as if they were still in their heyday. I'll keep an eye out for Jodie's feature 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still dip into Heat as my library offer free digital magazines, and Heat is included. It still features soap and reality stars (you know you're old when you haven't heard of them and you don't care 😁) , but I find it strange that they still report on the old original WAGs like Colleen and Victoria almost as if they were still in their heyday. I'll keep an eye out for Jodie's feature 😁
I've got one of those, but I don't want my library thinking I actually read heat.

sad news guys, it seemed Jodie passed away 20 years ago *insert joke about Billy here*
Is this a list of her failures? Seems like a waste of money. Always buying cheap crap.
---
Yet in stories begging for dog food 🤔 could have got a big bag of dog food for the price of a plaque.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought she said she would be responsible for feeding her dogs when they weren’t rescues.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.