Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off did they. I can't imagine someone spotting Parge, grabbing a bunch of flowers, paying for them and then bothering the Mr Parge whilst he's trying to buy his oven chips and beans. "Excuse me please give these to your daughter Saint Jodie, you have graced us with your sperm donation "

In today's news of things that never happened although knowing the nuts that follow her they probably did.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
duck off did they. I can't imagine someone spotting Parge, grabbing a bunch of flowers, paying for them and then bothering the Mr Parge whilst he's trying to buy his oven chips and beans. "Excuse me please give these to your daughter Saint Jodie, you have graced us with your sperm donation "

In today's news of things that never happened although knowing the nuts that follow her they probably did.
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So 5 long stories of her molesting/kissing a goat that clearly doesn’t like her whilst eye bleeping the camera. Then off to the stable where Peggy gives her the dead eye whilst molesting/kissing her “Shonky” foal that again clearly hates her!!! When are the men in white coats going to come and take her away??

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And then there’s Maddie…

IMG_0517.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maddie with the bought blue tick (in the style of Becky with the good hair) needs to get an actual life
She probably wants to wear Jodie's skin and wank over her. But luckily Jodie has a dog she can't control and a laser fence that sends an email to International Rescue every time a leaf falls through it. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She probably wants to wear Jodie's skin and wank over her. But luckily Jodie has a dog she can't control and a laser fence that sends an email to International Rescue every time a leaf falls through it. Or something.
Check her profile I bet she's from Ipswich.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That comment “what Jodie spends her money on is absolutely nothing to do with you” 😳. It bleeping is when she’s begging for people to find her vanity project “farm”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone called out the expensive arts and crafts 😅

I don't get how people will gatekeep her with "what she spends her money on, is her business" Really? when she is always saying how much Fripp's costs and how much she needs your donations and then spends good money on things that are not necessary, meanwhile people on benefits, pensions and people who are very ill are donating to her "cause" what cause exactly? Decorating her new home?

Does she earn a wage, where does her actual spending money come from? if its from the donations then she is paying herself way way too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone called out the expensive arts and crafts 😅
I wish they had pointed out begging for pig nuts on fripps page and then spending £145 on an unnecessary picture. Someone tried to justify it as an investment because it will be worth more in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:

Jodie Marsh had a stranger send flowers
To hide the smell because she never showers

• Haha
Reactions: 23

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did I miss ??? She has rehomed the baby emu's wtf

Funnily enough she's posted stories today about the baby emus :rolleyes: The daddy's attacking the camera but of course Jodie thinks grabbing his neck, talking to him in a calming voice and trying to reason with him will make everything better :rolleyes: Maybe she should try not being in the animals faces 24/7? 🤷‍♀️

I could be wrong but he looks like he has a bandage on the top of his left leg. I can't say for sure but I'll try and get a screenshot. Another unreported injury maybe?

ETA: Oh, and a tarp over a couple of fences is PERFECT cover for the animals. All the big zoos use that to house their animals.

ETA again: I don't think it's a bandage. It just looks to be the way his legs are. But with all the other injuries and deaths I think we're all right to be suspicious about these things.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.