Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
b
That comment “what Jodie spends her money on is absolutely nothing to do with you” 😳. It bleeping is when she’s begging for people to find her vanity project “farm”.
but its not her money buying it remember she is always skint and has no spare money it all goes to fripps

so what is it jodie your not skint and buying this tat out of personal money so not putting your money into fripps (also donations funding your personal pets) like you said but begging for animal feed when you do have your own money but prefer others to pay for fripps

or

you really do put all your money into fripps so fripps funds do pay for your personal possesions

which one is it??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
b

but its not her money buying it remember she is always skint and has no spare money it all goes to fripps

so what is it jodie your not skint and buying this tat out of personal money so not putting your money into fripps (also donations funding your personal pets) like you said but begging for animal feed when you do have your own money but prefer others to pay for fripps

or

you really do put all your money into fripps so fripps funds do pay for your personal possesions

which one is it??
Exactly! She wants everyone to put in their own personal money they earned from work or their benefits but Jodie's money from her own work onlyfans or interviews etc is spent on crap for her house. I mean, I understand she needs to decorate and needs flooring but don't tell me you need animal food when you can afford crappy pictures and wallpaper.

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty, surprised she didn't stick Chucky's face on it. 😱

Or Jodies, that is the only thing that could make this more scary.
Screenshot_20230804-112721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had a go at Pam for not being all nice and cuddly anymore, and told her that no-one will like her because people only like nice people. So that makes it very clear how Jodie sees the animals. Not as beings with a diverse range of diets, habitat needs and behaviours. But as people who like all the touching and talking that people like. Apparantly Jodie's tiny brain can't see the difference. She can't get friends to stick around so she's substituted them for hundreds of animals who can never leave. Until she kills them through her own incompetence and negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She had a go at Pam for not being all nice and cuddly anymore, and told her that no-one will like her because people only like nice people. So that makes it very clear how Jodie sees the animals. Not as beings with a diverse range of diets, habitat needs and behaviours. But as people who like all the touching and talking that people like. Apparantly Jodie's tiny brain can't see the difference. She can't get friends to stick around so she's substituted them for hundreds of animals who can never leave. Until she kills them through her own incompetence and negligence.

I'll adopt Pam - I don't have anywhere to put her and have no clue about raising emu's but then again neither does Jodie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I'll adopt Pam - I don't have anywhere to put her and have no clue about raising emu's but then again neither does Jodie.
If you call her bootiful I'll track you down and give you a sternly worded PowerPoint presentation on why it makes you sound like a moron! 😁😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s actually surprised an emu wants to be treated like an emu. that new male was also having a go at Jodie pecking the camera

Reactions: 8
she’s actually surprised an emu wants to be treated like an emu. that new male was also having a go at Jodie pecking the camera
It won't be long until all the adult emus are gone and Jodie's raising the babies herself. She can't have anyone in her life that doesn't love her 100%. Or she'll create a shetland/donkey/meerkat/baby emu hybrid and be its mummy.

Reactions: 14
she’s got all the muntjac in together as well & I'm pretty sure there’s a male so expecting the happy news of an illegally bred baby deer soon🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It won't be long until all the adult emus are gone and Jodie's raising the babies herself. She can't have anyone in her life that doesn't love her 100%. Or she'll create a shetland/donkey/meerkat/baby emu hybrid and be its mummy.
Human caterpillar vibes 🐛😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has started to get mad at some of the goats. Also picking Pam's nose l and all over some of the goats, then going up to the baby dear and letting them suck on her fingers 🤷🏼‍♀️ she could pass anything on. It seems that Jack is shitting himself about losing his job so Jodie says jump and he is definitely saying how high.
Also it looks like Mark likes the wive beater beer, and I know his not but it does look like he is sharing with the goat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She has started to get mad at some of the goats. Also picking Pam's nose l and all over some of the goats, then going up to the baby dear and letting them suck on her fingers 🤷🏼‍♀️ she could pass anything on. It seems that Jack is shitting himself about losing his job so Jodie says jump and he is definitely saying how high.
Also it looks like Mark likes the wive beater beer, and I know his not but it does look like he is sharing with the goat.
Do we need to step in and set up a Fripps Farm rescue rescue? Some of those animals won't be kept much longer now they're on Jodies bad side. But seriously, what kind of immature baby gets the hump with goats and emus? We all know the answer 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
b

or

which one is it??
Someone put a reply up saying something like - it is their business if it’s CIC money because all profits need to be put back into the community. Mentioned the grifted items and that CICs can pay people but Jodie tells everyone she doesn’t get paid. When I went to reread it it had gone… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone put a reply up saying something like - it is their business if it’s CIC money because all profits need to be put back into the community. Mentioned the grifted items and that CICs can pay people but Jodie tells everyone she doesn’t get paid. When I went to reread it it had gone… 👀

well well it's not just us that have doubts how funds are spent
Why take it down jodie looks like some are getting a bit fed up with your spending of farm funds allegedly

Reactions: 4
This was still there though

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.