Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her stupid farm. Fuckface needs to take a leaf out of knucklebumps.
Clearly explains what she does and what she stands for.
Acts as a rescue/rehab/community farm.
Educates.
Cares without smothering everything in fag breath slobbers.
Doesn’t neglect or murder the animals.
IMG_0529.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I wonder what the emergency animals arriving at the death camp today are. We know Jodie only wants unique animals for IG likes so it's probably moose that she can breed with the muntjacs or a bad idea like that. I wonder what the muntjac did to fall out of favour. They never get a mention at all anymore. Unless Jodie is hiding a muntjac pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the emergency animals arriving at the death camp today are. We know Jodie only wants unique animals for IG likes so it's probably moose that she can breed with the muntjacs or a bad idea like that. I wonder what the muntjac did to fall out of favour. They never get a mention at all anymore. Unless Jodie is hiding a muntjac pregnancy.
An elephant maybe? Tiger? Lion? She can be the UK version of Joe Exotic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the mystery is probably a killer whale currently using a paddling pool while jack uses a hose pipe on it 24/7 while Mark is knocking up a swimming pool for it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the mystery is probably a killer whale currently using a paddling pool while jack uses a hose pipe on it 24/7 while Mark is knocking up a swimming pool for it
And knocking it up in a swimming pool once things turn sour. #unspeakable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m embarrassed for Mark.

Does he have any idea how under the thumb he looks? He’s known her 5 mins. And she treats him like a spouse but it doesn’t seem like an affectionate, genuine relationship. More like he’s another of her ‘rescue’ animals.

He should look like a bit of a hero - building enclosures for an animal rescue. But somehow he just looks pussywhipped. I don’t quite understand why.

Maybe I’m just a rotter to think such things 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Life on an animal rescue farm: yesterday was probably our most manic day so far. We dealt with two wildlife animal emergencies, we had the vet out to change Ernie’s splints and also to look at the alpacas willy 🤦🏼‍♀️ we had about 30 separate deliveries of gates, fencing and all sorts. Jack and Vicki went to my old house and filled a lorry with all my stuff to bring over to the new house which I then had to find room for and try to put away (in between everything else), we’ve got Mark building two new enclosures which MUST be finished by tomorrow morning as we have emergency animals coming in. We had a giant lorry bring 3 tonnes of ballast for the new enclosures, we had a neighbour bring her grandchildren over to meet all the animals, we had to fix a load of fencing that Gerald the giant goat had smashed down and we also had to make about 100 calls to find someone to take away our muck heap and to find a farrier and to have our skip removed and a new one brought. Honestly I have never felt so mentally exhausted. Because of all this we missed going to our best friends birthday party and we are gutted. We are going to make it up to him and we hope he forgives us. Running an animal rescue means you can never truly commit to anything socially. We have accepted this. The other week we had tickets to an outdoor cinema which we had to cancel. We’ve actually given up on showering and going out now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are so tired but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Video of Ron because he’s so cute 🥰🥰

Posted by Jodie this morning (and taken from iganony). Two wildlife emergencies, emergency animals coming in, no time to commit to anything socially (except all the Elvis nights out Jodie, yeah?), and given up showering (which we knew about since the days of Dave Doyle).

I wonder what the emergency animals are and how long it'll take Jodie to start scamming more money. Sound for a pound is going to be sound for twenty pound soon, with a lot of insults for anyone that doesn't donate because Jodie's an ungrateful cow who's in way over her head.
This is almost as good as her old blogs, I swear. She's giving us ALL the classics: multiple superlatives: "most manic... giant lorry... giant goat, 100s of calls, BEST FWEND", getting the 2nd tier soulmates to do house stuff. Jodie skipping an event so she can captivate her new maaaaan with p0rn0shags and The Greatest Showman playing on infinite loop. If she wanted to go, they would have gone. When she could afford cleaners 20 years ago, they became Best Mates too.
Jodie's rubbish management somehow always becomes everyone else's problem. She'll never see it like that though. She probably thinks she is being an epic #GirlBoss (who needs Claire anyway, such a spoilsport boooo). I think she is in another one of her high-energy manic phases. She'll crash again eventually except this time these animals will be affected. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That wasn’t the Rottweilers. I think they were Labs that they called “the smelly dogs in the kitchen”.

ETA: from a blog in Sept 2006:

Honey I'm home. And boy do I NOT want to be in this country. I grabbed a flight yesterday afternoon (for a number of reasons). The first being that our two dogs Bella and Rebel were put to sleep last night. They were 20 years old (very old for black Labradors). Rebel's back legs went a little while ago and he's had trouble walking. For a number of weeks he's needed us to help him to stand up. Other than that he's been happy though. Bella has been fine. She went deaf in her old age but other than that, nothing wrong with her. Eventually three days ago Rebel stopped eating and drinking and has shown no motivation to want to move from the floor where he lies most of the time. We all knew the time was upon us that he'd have to go to sleep. Although there wasn't much wrong with Bella (apart from being stiff, deaf and extremely old), we decided that she wouldn't cope at all without Rebel (they're brother and sister and have been joined at the hip since birth) so we decided that we should let them go to sleep together. It wouldn't have been fair to Bella to keep her without Rebel. She most certainly would have given up herself shortly afterwards. So it is with immense sadness that I say goodbye to them both and hope that they are in Heaven with Kim and Pixie.
oh wow I didn’t know this. What a POS

Reactions: 8
can’t talk about the new animals because it’s an ongoing investigation🙄
why would they send the animals to a rescue that had to build the enclosures the day before? and now she can’t even keep a goat in cause he’s breaking fences?? so much for a high security house

Reactions: 8
why would they send the animals to a rescue that had to build the enclosures the day before? and now she can’t even keep a goat in cause he’s breaking fences?? so much for a high security house
Why would they rescue animals from what I assume from neglect and then put them in her shithole. Her time management is appalling. I wouldn't trust her to manage a hamster.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if she realised but she let slip that another horse is coming tomorrow when talking about the DoE girl working with her tomorrow.
---
she also let slip in her stories that she’s picking up a new horse
I’m not sure if she realised but she let slip that another horse is coming tomorrow when talking about the DoE girl working with her tomorrow.
Jinx 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'll probably be on Instagram in a few days time. It doesn't make sense to me (and tbf I know nothing about this sort of thing) that an animal sanctuary that has been reported to the RSPCA is allowed to take in animals that are part of an investigation. What makes Fripps more suitable than any other santuary in the area?

I wonder did Mark get extra pocket money for finishing the meerkat boxes first. Absolutely mortified for him 😀
Yes it was seeing the lovely Miss Marshs very own box 🤢
---
I think Gerald is on his way out what with having no fence to keep in. And she has tried what about a metal one I hear you say.......

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How long has she been with Mark - can't be more than a few months? They look like a couple that have been together years and sick of the sight of each other 🙄 This should be a going out, shaggyathon type thing, time... I'm too old to remember 😂🤣

I'm truly baffled by her - everything is always arse upwards - nothing straightforward or planned properly. Even with this new house, sounds like she is still living out of the old one.

Drama, drama, drama - I think she lives for that.

I saw her once - many, many years ago when she was going out with Kenzie (think that is his name) in Covent Garden. She had a face on her like a smacked arse - pouty, miserable and looked like she was giving him a hard time. It was hard even back then not to look at her face - she looked a state, not much different to now really.

• Haha
How long has she been with Mark - can't be more than a few months? They look like a couple that have been together years and sick of the sight of each other 🙄 This should be a going out, shaggyathon type thing, time... I'm too old to remember 😂🤣

I'm truly baffled by her - everything is always arse upwards - nothing straightforward or planned properly. Even with this new house, sounds like she is still living out of the old one.

Drama, drama, drama - I think she lives for that.

I saw her once - many, many years ago when she was going out with Kenzie (think that is his name) in Covent Garden. She had a face on her like a smacked arse - pouty, miserable and looked like she was giving him a hard time. It was hard even back then not to look at her face - she looked a state, not much different to now really.
Mark looks like Lionel Messi. Think I'll call him Mark Messy from now on. Cos that's what they look like. Sort it out guys. As babe said they look like they're an old married couple. He could be dating some tidy pretty person and having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mark looks like Lionel Messi. Think I'll call him Mark Messy from now on. Cos that's what they look like. Sort it out guys. As babe said they look like they're an old married couple. He could be dating some tidy pretty person and having fun.
I don't know how he can be running his business either - it's like he has rocked up there to do some work for her and never left. I can't see what he is getting from this - if they're too tired to get the cheesecake from the fridge, nothing much is happening in the bedroom 😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.