Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tar-laden cackle she does in the video of The Inbred Builder Mark scratching the pig’s tummy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9

utter tat no wonder jodie likes it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I love tat like that 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ll put money on Manic disappearing in the next couple of months as it’s obvious she can’t control him. Jodie will blame him for getting one of the meerkats pregnant, lots of vomiting involved, she thought he was the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Is this the new Wildbate Antiques?

each to their own but
i cant understand how anybody likes the figures though,reminds me of the barbie wall Katie Price made for her daughter without the sex inuendo
Oh I didn't see some of that. Teach me to not watch the videos properly. Why does she have so many photos of herself, she's so vain. She's such a clutter bug.

Reactions: 3
did laugh at Manic wanting to get in the water
hmm he does not seem well trained the trouble is she is like Katie price and will not put in the work to keep him as a protection dog surely he needs regular and top up training

she never takes her dogs on regular walks so Manic stands no chance and sorry but what bone head calls a protection dog Manic hell she couldnt even toilet train her dogs years ago and dumped them on her parents

its like them chavs that used to call the staffies Tyson

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But surely the point of a protection dog is that it’s not a normal dog. You don’t see Guide Dogs pottering about.
No they know when to work and when to play. My friend has an assistance dog and we're asked not to interact with him when he's working and when he's allowed to play. He also knows the rules

Reactions: 8
any well trained dog should know what NO means. the fact he’s apparently a protection dog is laughable, it’s starting to make a lot more sense how she was “gifted” a £20k dog bet the guy couldn’t wait to get shot of him

Reactions: 12
lol no worries i couldnt believe what i was seeing and quite a selection:):)
£145 for that. Is she bleeping real. Honestly, her fans need a shake. I hope shops come out about Jodie Marsh being a grifter like they did about Catherine Tyldsley. Jodie Marsh ringing everyone up "sorry I can't pay for your tacky photo frames but I can pay you exposeyah."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*Goes and raids the kids toy box and buys some cheap frames on eBay*. Hey Jodie I've got some arty frames for you to go along with my chocolate fire guard.
lol thats what i was thinking there is always a pile of "things"at the bottom
she must of bought it cant remember her saying gifted
atleast we know where the Fripps fund is going sod the pig nuts/chick crumb/straw
we must be due a "sound for a £" day im sure there must be lots more making there way to fripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.