Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please dont tell me the dogs live in the pens outside we never see them
she lost interest in paxton quickly

• Sad
Reactions: 12
please dont tell me the dogs live in the pens outside we never see them
she lost interest in paxton quickly
She said in her videos she's going to be giving a tour of the cat's and dog's later. I wonder if Jasper will be there and address the Paxton issue.
---
Have we got a list of the dead animals under her “care” ??
1, the cockerel Caroline killed
2, Cadbury the skunk that escaped before she told anyone she had a skunk
Dead
3, Cammie the chameleon
4, Vernon the lizard
5, Kol the lamb,
6, Rosie the rottweiler
7, Nora the piglet

Missing
1, Tommy the pony
2, Jasper the cat
3, Lamb she bought

That's all I can recall at the moment

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She said in her videos she's going to be giving a tour of the cat's and dog's later. I wonder if Jasper will be there and address the Paxton issue.
---

Dead
3, Cammie the chameleon
4, Vernon the lizard
5, Kol the lamb,
6, Rosie the rottweiler
7, Nora the piglet

Missing
1, Tommy the pony
2, Jasper the cat
3, Lamb she bought

over half the wildlife she stole rescued; at least 2? deer, vole, squirrel, fox cub, baby birds. didn’t a turkey die during bird flu but obviously it didn’t die of bird flu…

Reactions: 9
definitely a boy, let hope she at least takes a glance underneath this time to see if he’s a gelding or not

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long it will be until Gerald the goat garotte's himself on his teether when no one is looking. Couldn't be helped, wasn't my fault just one of those things.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
ffs Jodie at least try & make it hard for people to find fault in your handling instead of just brazenly confirming you have no equine knowledge🤦‍♀️
A very experienced friend of mine stupidly did this with his young horse which proceeded to spook and bolt with hi attached. No life threatening injuries but lost a lot of skin on the tarmac!
She should know this but then it's common sense.

Reactions: 7
over half the wildlife she stole rescued; at least 2? deer, vole, squirrel, fox cub, baby birds. didn’t a turkey die during bird flu but obviously it didn’t die of bird flu…
Stanley the turkey - see pic below.
---
---

Dead
3, Cammie the chameleon
4, Vernon the lizard
5, Kol the lamb,
6, Rosie the rottweiler
7, Nora the piglet

Missing
1, Tommy the pony
2, Jasper the cat
3, Lamb she bought

I seem to recall Tommy went to neighbours and fell in love with one of their horses

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine how bad her ears smell with all those earrings that you just know she doesn’t clean regularly 🦠🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is that recliner sofa new? They are going to stink with those two lounging and sleeping on them in their shite-encrusted clothes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long it will be until Gerald the goat garotte's himself on his teether when no one is looking. Couldn't be helped, wasn't my fault just one of those things.
“No, I’m not going to get you water if you be horrible”

that’s not very animal rescue of you Jodie! thought she said the other day as well that he hasn’t head butted anyone since been castrated. he’ll be in the waggon to the glue factory with Pam!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.