Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how he can be running his business either - it's like he has rocked up there to do some work for her and never left. I can't see what he is getting from this - if they're too tired to get the cheesecake from the fridge, nothing much is happening in the bedroom πŸ˜‰πŸ™„
Can't wait for the TV show - "Keeping up with the Messy Marshian's" watch Jodie lay on the sofa all day and Mark bang out her box. The animals living under a tarpaulin shelter as the shed's blow across Essex. All the animals left to their own devices as the emu's duck the ponies and their babies fly off and escape.
---
Yes it was seeing the lovely Miss Marshs very own box 🀒
---
I think Gerald is on his way out what with having no fence to keep in. And she has tried what about a metal one I hear you say.......
A metal one?? But then there's less money for a new pinball machine in her kissing booth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mark has been around a month, right, definitely no more than 2 months? I agree, he has never seemed to be that excited about dating The Famous Jodie Marsh. I really hope he hasn't been abducted and moved into her hovel. They look like flatmates in that photo.

Jodie must be running him ragged with all the odd jobs around her houses. I highly doubt she or Parge is paying him for them. If he leaves now, she'll get her InstaArmy to abuse him for not caring about the animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Mark keeps booking other trades to come and do jobs and drive lorries about in the hopes that Jodie will want to keep one of them, and he can run away whilst she's distracted.

• Haha
Woke up from the worst dream EVAH!. I tit you not I had a dream it was my wedding day and my (lucky) fella left me for CLAIRE. 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Woke up from the worst dream EVAH!. I tit you not I had a dream it was my wedding day and my (lucky) fella left me for CLAIRE. 😳😳😳😳😳
imagine if it was Jodie he left you for instead!

I would dump my fella even if it was a dream. Highest level of jnsult 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
imagine if it was Jodie he left you for instead!

I would dump my fella even if it was a dream. Highest level of jnsult 🀣
They was leaving lovey dovey comments on fb so I was commenting back abuse and my fella and Claire was liking em and I was just going bezerk. Waiting for him to wake up so I can confront him about it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ! There's 23 stories on iganony from last night!!! Can someone give a TL;DR version please? I'm not going through all of them.
---
Dream Lucy should've got both tits out to try and keep him.

• Haha
Jesus Christ! There's 23 stories on iganony from last night!!! Can someone give a TL;DR version please? I'm not going through all of them.
Busiest day ever.
7 new secret animals.
Mark working hard on enclosures for them.
Jodie made roast dinner for five.
2 more animals arriving.
Goats wrecking fences.
Order stuff from Hornsea, please.
Dad doing DIY at Jodie's new house.
Company helping at Fripps (today?) as part of box ticking exercise.
Girl working at Fripps (today?) towards Duke of Edinburgh award.
Mark visibly appalled when Jodie said she's too tired for a shower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
...Jodie trying to encourage Mark to chat on her stories while he's clearly uncomfortable and just sort of grunts.

• Haha
...Jodie trying to encourage Mark to chat on her stories while he's clearly uncomfortable and just sort of grunts.

Also, he is really tired, whereas Jodie has 2nd hand tiredness from watching others do all the work.

• Haha
The DM have a story about her trying to flog the infamous belts & comments are open….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she does beg. Own earned money haha. Even if she was making a killing on onlyfans, she doesn't need to be asking people to buy her animals food. Β£145 could buy 11 bags of pig nuts. No one asked her to open a "rescue."

View attachment 2358142
Apologies for quoting myself. Oops this was me. Report me baby I blanked your name out you dopey twit. You made yourself public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You know who is awful Jodie Marsh keep reading tattle and you would probably realise that. Otherwise you're a bit thick.

ETA: this is in the comments about the Β£145 frame
Screenshot_20230807_114917_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Apologies for quoting myself. Oops this was me. Report me baby I blanked your name out you dopey twit. You made yourself public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You know who is awful Jodie Marsh keep reading tattle and you would probably realise that. Otherwise you're a bit thick.

ETA: this is in the comments about the Β£145 frame
View attachment 2362737
Well obviously the dimwit hasn't got a life like the rest of us to be reading the Jodie Marsh thread on Tattle. You're not above us, still reading here. Make it make sense πŸ˜†

• Haha
She sounds pretty wheezy in the first couple of videos, may be run down a bit.

Watched the videos over lunchtime... just look at Mark when Jodie says she is too tired to shower, as she lies there with grass on her top and mascara flaking onto her face, after The Busiest Day Evah. :) Poor sod is clearly exhausted. OTOH he hasn't moved in yet, so he can still make a break for it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pic of Mark in 1st photo - utter disgust - dirty cow. Kissing animals all day, them locking her fingers - and she's not going to shower. Monger.
---
The pic of Mark in 1st photo - utter disgust - dirty cow. Kissing animals all day, them locking her fingers - and she's not going to shower. Minger
---
[
---
[/QUOTE]
---
The pic of Mark in 1st photo - utter disgust - dirty cow. Kissing animals all day, them locking her fingers - and she's not going to shower. Monger.
---
I meant Minger

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.