Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont understand what the end game is here
on average she takes in say 5 new animals a week so 5 x 52 weeks = 260 a year

she already has 350 animals so in a years time she may have approx 610 animals she wont have the room/time/money
she hardly re homes
i really dont think she has thought this through
She hasn't got the brains to think anything through. Just daddys money, gullible followers who keep sending money, and a complete lack of interest in how her actions affect her abducted animals or her neighbours.

Reactions: 9
Poor goat , poor Mark, hoping he is gone as fast as that poor goat , Mark get off that horse turn left out of the security gates and run, run very fast, love from a concerned citizen 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i dont understand what the end game is here
on average she takes in say 5 new animals a week so 5 x 52 weeks = 260 a year

she already has 350 animals so in a years time she may have approx 610 animals she wont have the room/time/money
she hardly re homes
i really dont think she has thought this through
Spoilt little rich girl loves a freebie. Be it tit tattoos, botox, piercings, meals or animals she wants it all

Reactions: 7
We do comment any criticism we get blocked and deleted but more to the point why are you on tattle? Come here and say it to me. I'm sure you could get an invite code from somewhere. Sad tattle troll 😂
🤣🤣🤣 "They're so nasty and bitter over there. So we'll be hypocrites and be nasty and bitter here"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Come on Claire let it all out and I'm not just talking about your one tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We do comment any criticism we get blocked and deleted but more to the point why are you on tattle? Come here and say it to me. I'm sure you could get an invite code from somewhere. Sad tattle troll 😂
Tattles a more positive animal loving community than Fripps Farm funeral home😂
If tattle is that bad of a website just don't read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattles a more positive animal loving community than Fripps Farm funeral home😂
If tattle is that bad of a website just don't read here.
Exactly! They seeked out tattle. But if they come back; I suggest they start at thread #1 and make a big pot of tea and read about the huge grifting, lying, stealing, man repeller, animal abuser she is. If they still worship her then that's on them. They're beyond help.

Reactions: 15
Exactly! They seeked out tattle. But if they come back; I suggest they start at thread #1 and make a big pot of tea and read about the huge grifting, lying, stealing, man repeller, animal abuser she is. If they still worship her then that's on them. They're beyond help.
I'm sure they'd say it's all lies, despite the mountain of evidence and Jodie's own words that prove otherwise.

Reactions: 6
Got a corporate charitable volunteer scheme happening and they're going around with pooper scooper's and left a big pile of poo and some half painted shed's 🤭
should we put the big pile of shite in a corner away from the animals?

nah just dump it next to the chickens

also I see Gerald the goat who gets moved to a new spot every day on his tether is still in exactly the same place🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those poor people, cleaning up all the tit 🤢 camera in face ,what’s you favourite animal 🦒 you Jodie, you 🐷

• Haha
Hahaha. Low life trash website that you’ve been coming too and having a browse sweetheart. Tattle isn’t a website you accidentally stumble across whilst browsing ASOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got a corporate charitable volunteer scheme happening and they're going around with pooper scooper's and left a big pile of poo and some half painted shed's 🤭
We have charity days at our work. I’m in two minds if someone suggested Fripps at my place. It would be perfect opportunity to have a nose around but then I don’t know if I could stand shovelling poo all day 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.