Jodie Marsh #15 Can't spell Fripps without RIP..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories about Gerald being tied, sorry tethered have really upset me. Threatening to withhold food and water unless behaves.
His buckets being kicked over and him screaming had me in tears. He certainly is NOT living his best life.
She’s not fit to have animals.
That metal fencing must be cheap tat surely? I’ve never seen zoos or security fencing destroyed like that.
Stop taking in animals you can’t look after! I fear for the ones who arrive and are admitted in to enclosures knocked up in just a few hours.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The stories about Gerald being tied, sorry tethered have really upset me. Threatening to withhold food and water unless behaves.
His buckets being kicked over and him screaming had me in tears. He certainly is NOT living his best life.
That metal fencing must be cheap tat surely? I’ve never seen zoos or security fencing destroyed like that.
Stop taking in animals you can’t look after! I fear for the ones who arrive and are admitted in to enclosures knocked up in just a few hours.
When her horse gets stuck on a fence and the goat kicks over the flimsy fencing they have. If it was a one off you could laugh but it seems like a daily occurrence. What if no one was in?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is humanising all the animals. It's blatantly obvious that she hasn't got the foggiest on how to properly care for them.

Let's just chuck them all in a field and pray for sparkling rainbows and butterflies and Disney tunes playing in the background.

She's a dangerous moron. The fields are going to be TRASHED soon. What does she know about grass management? Harrowing? Field rotation?

Gerald the goat is not 'evil'. He is a an animal with animal needs that she is very ill equipped to deal with and manage and thus creating a recipe for disaster.

Going back a couple of days but the reason the chickens aren't roosting is because the perches are 95 foot in the air! Chickens shouldn't be 'huddled together' on the floor of a blooming shed at night - they need perches.

That poor bleeping goat though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
well she cant be expected to provide great security/ for both herself and the animals
obviously the animals come last as jodie needs her electric gates and a beam around the mansion

Reactions: 9
Poor goat 😢
Perhaps if the stupid bint stopped adding more bloody animals she should concentrate on making decent enclosures for the ones there.
Just watching story with her mauling only the 2nd in the world shonkey, he is becoming quite a handful. Wouldn't let her kiss him and was biting her clothing. He needs boundaries jodie not kisses, he isn't a toy. Mark my words he will end up tethered with the goat at this rate.

Reactions: 14
Was busy yesterday and only just got round to seeing the goat story. Poor Gerald ☹ That farm has turned into everything Fat Pig Jodie claims it's against.

Reactions: 13
When her horse gets stuck on a fence and the goat kicks over the flimsy fencing they have. If it was a one off you could laugh but it seems like a daily occurrence. What if no one was in?
WTAF. No proof he’d been like that momentarily. Jodie can’t (control Manic) because she HAS to film this for Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Tells Manic to ‘go to Daddy’.
Utter bleep. I’d be traumatised finding one of my animals in that sort of situation. Not a chance in hell I’d have time to get phone out and start filming.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
WTAF. No proof he’d been like that momentarily. Jodie can’t (control Manic) because she HAS to film this for Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Tells Manic to ‘go to Daddy’.
Utter bleep. I’d be traumatised finding one of my animals in that sort of situation. Not a chance in hell I’d have time to get phone out and start filming.
Or posting it so that someone can have a laugh :mad: How does she keep getting away with this?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Because a lot of her followers are the kind of people who kick their dogs out of the way of the TV. Brain dead and cruel.
Absolute morons. And the kind of people who say that the RSPCA are useless and waste their time on Jodie The Animal Murderer but don't go after the real animal abusers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
And denies them food and water.
Who does that? I know she's joking. Witholding basic necessities isn't a joke. It's not like the animals have any reasoning skills. She's either frantically stroking them in some kind of love frenzy until their fur rubs off or saying mean and nasty things to them.

Reactions: 11
i dont understand what the end game is here
on average she takes in say 5 new animals a week so 5 x 52 weeks = 260 a year

she already has 350 animals so in a years time she may have approx 610 animals she wont have the room/time/money
she hardly re homes
i really dont think she has thought this through

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.