Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

MyNameIsDave

Have you all seen the video of her screaming at Bobby to stop. How does she think that’s fine to post. And all her followers commenting with 🤣 It’s really not funny. It’s distressing

• Sad
  • Wow
something is not right and anyway she has that media idiot that does all the IT cant he fix it
i dont think he is involved with Fripps anymore as he would fix it and take the dead animals of the site
---
oh she is deflecting and like somebody said she has her other IG why put on twitter and hrs after it went down
---
oh she is deflecting and like somebody said she has her other IG why put on twitter and hrs after it went down

OMg stop this is too cringe. Why does she spend any of her time goading this person its more than obvious she hasn’t reported fuck all because the police will have told her to block and not engage. What an own goal it will be in the ‘investigation’ that she responded to them like for like and encouraged it
---
Police: how can we help you?
JM: I have a stalker who is totally jealous of me and wants to wear my skin
Police: ok where are these screenshots, please show us
JM: *hands over twitter thread*
Police: erm, do you have any that don’t include you saying they are poor, mentally ill or want to wear your skin? Do you have any messages of them saying it? Why are you replying to them?
JM: no why would I need that? Isn’t it obvious they want to bang my vag and wear my oral juice all over them like perfume officer?
Police: 😑🤮 please stop Ms Marsh
JM: can you do something to stop them trying to infiltrate my fanny online? It’s so invasive
Police: oh you also have an only fans account.. so you are naked online and people pay to wank over you, and you have an issue with this…?
JM: I’m a modern day saviour officer, it’s not my fault they are all jealous of me - I am the best animal expert Eva! They need to PAY to wank over me and this stalker is doing it for FREE so its a crime
Police: ok so far all we can find is someone who has a parody account of your farm taking the piss out of you, and you sending them verbal abuse. Case closed Ms Marsh.
Hahahah died 🪦👻

I’m still not over the bread - look at all the bread given to Emoo a couple months ago 😫 mmmm nutritious!

Poor Emu 😔

• Sad

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
6k ? That's loads considering hardly anyone showed up. I would have expected the incels that subscribe to her OF and the blokes that only see the kids on Sundays to turn up. That looks like it was just the people who brought their dogs to show, so guessing they paid £100 each to enter.
Worst turn out EVAH!!

• Haha
Last edited:

Madge2022

VIP Member
They have three girls, although I don’t think the eldest is biologically his. She does see them as I think she mentioned them on the blogs but I get the impression she isn’t allowed to post pics or have them on her socials.
Good, at least the kids are being protected. Surprised Jodie didn't post about them anyway, perhaps she's worried they'd take the spotlight away from her.

Oh haha they're denim. I thought they were white. I think I need a new eye test. Who wears a body suit with your underwear on display to a restaurant. She looks like a dogs dinner.

I agree. She can't even control him, he's not with her other dog's. That bloke brings him round. Maybe that's who's staying at her new place whilst she moves for security.

You can use this site to view her twitter if you're blocked https://nitter.net/JodieMarsh
you little beauty thanks
---
i thought she would of had more on twitter

i think today has been a flop as she has been very very quiet for miss gob almighty
she must be losing loads of money,she may have to cancel her next botox or home improvments lol

i still cant make my mind up about fripps insta why would she mess with fripps as its her source of money so maybe it is that its gone and is IG fault

what do others think?

Last edited: