Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So since receiving £40k in donations, we suddenly have a £20k protection dog, a £1k pedigree puppy and numerous baby lambs . Jodie certainly has been busy - wasting other people’s hard earned money on her deranged narcissistic vanity project!
Makes you wonder if the dog is any good. I know we'll give it to that dimwit.

Reactions: 3
She's maybe been shadow banned?
Oh that's weird. It's disappeared again for me.
---
I hope its taken down for good 🤣

I got my cat from a rescue about 8 weeks ago and she has just started going out, problem is there is a tom cat who has been hanging around for a few weeks watching her through the window (big old perv). He literally sits at my front door or in my garden crying. My cat hates him and they keep fighting. He is twice the size of her and keeps trying to force his way in the house when she runs away from him. Any ideas on how i can keep him away? I feel sorry for him as he is clearly neglected but i can’t have them fighting all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've seen on my cat from hell he buys these sensors that either make a sound if the cat goes past or squirts them with water. And he buried the resident cats poo around the perimeter of their garden I think

They have three girls, although I don’t think the eldest is biologically his. She does see them as I think she mentioned them on the blogs but I get the impression she isn’t allowed to post pics or have them on her socials.
Ah ok. I thought she had fallen out with him or something.

dosent look good does it
never known her so quiet the last week but was expecting some good reels today
dont think the last week and especially today has been good for fripps or cough cough jodies spends
---

dam it dont do FB anymore
a few there you say hmm why is she so quiet i thought she would of loved to boast if it was a good day
I can't help feeling she is being pretty quiet for a reason
probably me over thinking as im not getting my daily fix
I added some photo's to my previous comment, to give you an idea. Maybe today she's been busy. Maybe the tax man did have a word and she's hiding her account.

Reactions: 2

xxheidiandparisxx

Can I ask what happened to you? I try to tiptoe through the tulips not giving much away, but I will absolutely heed your advice💙
---
sorry minty socks but your idea of “not giving much away” is a bit odd in my opinion. You’ve literally posted selfies, pictures of all of your pets and their names, details of your job and cases you’ve worked on. You need to be a hell of a lot more careful my love especially if you have the sort of job you say you do. I say this with love as we’d hate to lose you from this thread.

• Heart
just had a look on Insta no new up to date messages at the dog show has she put any on twitter?
cant wait for an update to see how many went and the total

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
It's back. Currently no posts, but they might come back when everything syncs up.

Screenshot_20230524-142212_Instagram.jpg

Edit: It might not be back. Instagram is being weird.

fimfim

VIP Member
so is she communicating through her Jodietv account on insta or her twitter or some account i dont know about im getting confused which one she is using?thanks
She was on her Twitter initially, but is now doing posts and stories on her Jodie marsh tv Instagram account

Peggy2021

She has manic now I see . Is she hugging him to hide his shock collar maybe ? He’s on her Shit farm page on instagram