Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could be trying to convince the CIC regulator that she’s actually “helping” the community rather than duping simpletons into funding her pets.
---
There was a really informative post on either this or another Jodie thread, about CICs - apologies to the poster I can’t remember your user handle. If you are reading perhaps you can help me answer these questions:

I’m curious about the asset lock, could she potentially lose her home and/or enclosures from both premises if the CIC is wound up, given that donations have been made for things like Meerkat Manor.

Would the CIC regulator act on her illegal disguised advertising? I can’t imagine they or HMRC would be too thrilled to hear she’s being “gifted” a 20k dog as a result of her work for the CIC
I think @Minty_socks was dealing with the cic regulators.

Reactions: 4
Whatever it is she's going to be FUMING and I am here for it!
i know and i keep refreshing IG and here
cant wait
there of course is the chance that she will lie and make up some rubbish about why this happened
whoever said this is financial suicide is 100% right her whole money making appeal is SM lol

im blocked on twitter has she said anything on there today??
---
Someone’s having you on, she doesn’t bathe at all! 😂
i did wonder tbh lol

Cross bred orphan lambs can be as low as £25.

Honestly doubt she paid much more than that.
Ah ok. Well it can't be cheap all the milk and vets bills.

Look any TV show would be comedy GOLD!
Her 40 a day smokers laugh, friends with weird faces and the hovel she lives in, and all the ridiculous chaos. I would deffo watch it 🤣
Also the loyal ones might get repulsed by her real personality like we are
Cue Benny Hill as she chases llamas around their enclosures.

• Haha
He went out with a girl that I know when she was 16/17 still at school and he was way into his 20s. He wanted to be a serious musician and he played lots of minor pub gigs but we just knew him as Jodie Marsh brother Not as a musician. He wanted to be a star.
I listened to him once on MySpace. He was not good and the lyrics very simple and rhyming, it was old fashioned too. He was not attractive looked a bit boss eyed. The girl I know who went out with him loves being with celebrities and said Jodie hostile to her and she didn’t curb the sexual talk and semi nudity in his company they were close in same friend group, Parge has taken his place.
Also I saw him in Lakeside Primark about 10 years ago buying horrible short sleeve shirts.
---
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...kCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar.
OMG state of it no wonder they fell out
Love the fake smile. Do they have kids? You never see her talk about them.

That’s right! She did say something about alpacas.
I don’t know why she can’t just wait until she’s in her new place 🙄 It seems a very frenzied collection of animals, all animals, any animals! She has serious mental health issues that need to be addressed by a professional.
Any sensible rescue would regulate their animals.

dosent look good does it
never known her so quiet the last week but was expecting some good reels today
dont think the last week and especially today has been good for fripps or cough cough jodies spends
---
No probs. If you search fripps farm on Facebook a few videos come up. It looks like a fair few people went.

I did think she had sabotaged her own fripps account at first to get more traffic to her personal account but I'm not so sure. Maybe it's some kind of shadow ban. Maybe she can't be bothered running two accounts so is going to merge them?

Having all that dog security and training, and that Darren traveling down from Ipswich, I don't believe it's all for free. Having people staying at your new place too. This must cost a fortune.
dam it dont do FB anymore
a few there you say hmm why is she so quiet i thought she would of loved to boast if it was a good day
I can't help feeling she is being pretty quiet for a reason
probably me over thinking as im not getting my daily fix

Peggy2021

I’m not in the UK so can see both pages. Her own accounts doesn’t get much traction on the farm posts. I think she’s messed with the privacy settings maybe? Deffo very quiet tho which is suspicious!