Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I hope its taken down for good 🤣

I got my cat from a rescue about 8 weeks ago and she has just started going out, problem is there is a tom cat who has been hanging around for a few weeks watching her through the window (big old perv). He literally sits at my front door or in my garden crying. My cat hates him and they keep fighting. He is twice the size of her and keeps trying to force his way in the house when she runs away from him. Any ideas on how i can keep him away? I feel sorry for him as he is clearly neglected but i can’t have them fighting all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
She's maybe been shadow banned?
It’s def gone. If you search who Jodie follows the only one that comes up is her old JST Nutrition account which she’s already changed the name to Fripps Farm Animal Rescue. Assuming this will be her back up if she can’t get the original Fripps one back.

IMG_8017.jpeg

• Haha
I've seen more people in a pub garden! For non UK folk that can see her Instagram - can you engage with the account? follow/unfollow, comment etc.

When did her last post go up?
Her last post was 4 days ago. She knows people outside the UK can still see. I'm surprised she hasn't updated it and told them to go to her main account.

People have still liked her photos.

Yeah I doubt there was much entertainment other than Jodie marsh and a demonstration about how her dog defends her from stuntmen and non existent stalker's. I wonder if people in the crowd thought 🤔 "if she needs a protection dog why is she here and using fake attackers."

Attachments

Last edited:
i have just visited Fripps offical website
The place is a joke when i click on the hounds she says she has 6
Hope
Rosie
Jeff
Wendy
Caroline
Paxton

i havent even looked at the other animals
Very lazy and outright lies
she put Paxton on

she seems to have not updated apart from Paxton
lazy mare i thought her team had someone running it
she seems to have time for social media just not the Website
says it all how this whole place is run,poorly i hope fripps is under scrutiny
---
this is what it says about Rosie didnt she die a few months ago

Rosie
Rosie the Rottweiler is the only animal that wasn’t rescued. Jodie rescued Ralph, a huge male Rottweiler and fell head over heels in love with him so she decided to get a female to go with him as she only had smaller dogs at that point and she felt Ralph needed a big dog to play with. Ralph and Rosie were joined at the hip and totally loved each other. Sadly Ralph died in 2021 after a horrific time with cancer. Rosie is a big softie and loves all the other animals at the farm. She loves cuddles and attention and thinks she’s a small dog as she tries to sit on everyone’s lap. She’s an amazing guard dog too and doesn’t let strangers in or even near the house. Most delivery drivers are scared of Rosie. Rosie was poisoned a few years back by a nasty person who put poison down and Jodie spent a horrific 3 months going to the animal hospital every day to see her while they tried to save her. She nearly died 4 times and had to have her stomach taken out of her body to be repaired before being put back in (it had rotted away from the poison). Jodie spent nearly £10,000 to save her life. Rosie is fit as a fiddle now and just wants to be loved by Jodie and all her friends.
---

Vernon is also showing didnt he pass away,im not sure but the name rings a bell

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So Caroline the dog has been sent to another animal sanctuary looking for a new home. How long had Jodie had the dog and where was she kept? Included in the description it says that she’s not been house trained?? (The dog that is, not Jodie)
omg how do you know this,which one is caroline?? thanks

Wild cats pee in running water to hide their scent. Many cats prefer to drink running water as it’s ‘fresh’ so more natural, it’s also said they don’t like when their whiskers touch the edge of a bowl. Mine have a few water fountains they enjoy too.

So the big news is her life story documentary. As a YouTube video:rolleyes:
Oh haha is that it. I saw there was a trailer on Facebook for a while. I didn't even bother to watch it. Thought it was going to be a big TV show or a big newspaper article 😂

Yes, this! It is something to do with snakes, I looked it up a while ago too. I know it's bad to laugh but it's still funny. 🐍
It doesn't bother one of my cat's but my other cat gets scared of chargers and wires. I think he thinks they're snakes or something.
---
What utter pish is that? I work within police and I can tell you there's no open investigation! At best she would have been advised not to engage online. Well, we know she does engage.and is nasty.
Can you type in her name and see what comes up?
---
What utter pish is that? I work within police and I can tell you there's no open investigation! At best she would have been advised not to engage online. Well, we know she does engage.and is nasty.
Can you type in her name and see what comes up?

• Haha
you little beauty thanks
---
i thought she would of had more on twitter

i think today has been a flop as she has been very very quiet for miss gob almighty
she must be losing loads of money,she may have to cancel her next botox or home improvments lol

i still cant make my mind up about fripps insta why would she mess with fripps as its her source of money so maybe it is that its gone and is IG fault

what do others think?
No probs. If you search fripps farm on Facebook a few videos come up. It looks like a fair few people went.

I did think she had sabotaged her own fripps account at first to get more traffic to her personal account but I'm not so sure. Maybe it's some kind of shadow ban. Maybe she can't be bothered running two accounts so is going to merge them?

Having all that dog security and training, and that Darren traveling down from Ipswich, I don't believe it's all for free. Having people staying at your new place too. This must cost a fortune.

Attachments

yeah we just know that will be next thing but katie will be showing flesh apart from her nipps probably fell of Jodie wont be showng much now she is offically fat,maybe KP is playing a game and wants to humiliate Marsh as she know's Marsh is not looking her best Price will love being the fit one lol compared to fatty

let the OF colab commence cant bloody wait
What have I missed about KP and Jodie?