Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
Nothing on Twitter or her Jodie Marsh Instagram pages…

i know and i keep refreshing IG and here
cant wait
there of course is the chance that she will lie and make up some rubbish about why this happened
whoever said this is financial suicide is 100% right her whole money making appeal is SM lol

im blocked on twitter has she said anything on there today??
---

i did wonder tbh lol

Reactions: 5
Stupid bint how is the great JM saviour of all animals and total sex goddess EVA going to make it ok to collab with KP animal killer and neglectful to her pets,cant wait for it and see how JM spins this one
It's so funny. I can imagine all her weirdo fans signing up for that. But they missed the boat by about 10 years. JM should be using her platform to highlight KP cruelty. Not posing with her. All her fans will be like but she's so kind to animals though 🥴

The outfit from her night out. Firstly It is summer and wasn’t she boiling? Secondly those denim boots make her look like she has blue hooves 🤣
Oh haha they're denim. I thought they were white. I think I need a new eye test. Who wears a body suit with your underwear on display to a restaurant. She looks like a dogs dinner.
is she posting on Twitter im blocked and considering today was all money going to Fripps she has been mighty quiet
omg im becoming obsessed
---

i dont think Manic lives with Jodie She seems pretty quiet about Manic in general
---

i dont think Manic lives with Jodie She seems pretty quiet about Manic in general
I agree. She can't even control him, he's not with her other dog's. That bloke brings him round. Maybe that's who's staying at her new place whilst she moves for security.

You can use this site to view her twitter if you're blocked https://nitter.net/JodieMarsh

• Heart

Peggy2021

She's probably making about a fiver a month for pics of her fat beef curtains on Only Grans, no fucker would be physically aroused looking at that big hulking moose. She should live within her means like everyone else, hopefully she'll have to close the 'farm' soon due to lack of funds.
Is there any way to see how many subscribers on her only fans ? I agree she can’t be making too much on it 🤢

• Haha
I’m not in the UK so can see both pages. Her own accounts doesn’t get much traction on the farm posts. I think she’s messed with the privacy settings maybe? Deffo very quiet tho which is suspicious!
The only option I can think of and comes up when I search is she blocked the UK.

Here's a video of yesterday's event. People looked bored 😬

• Wow
How long til her and KP are making OF content together 🤢🤢 not sure if Claire would be relieved or jeluz.
yeah we just know that will be next thing but katie will be showing flesh apart from her nipps probably fell of Jodie wont be showng much now she is offically fat,maybe KP is playing a game and wants to humiliate Marsh as she know's Marsh is not looking her best Price will love being the fit one lol compared to fatty

let the OF colab commence cant bloody wait

• Haha
I added some photo's to my previous comment, to give you an idea. Maybe today she's been busy. Maybe the tax man did have a word and she's hiding her account.
thanks just seen the photo's
something is deffo going on whether we will find out is a dfferrent matter

also she really needs to keep to one account as she seems to be posting bits and bobs on dfferrent social media and makes no sense and bad for donations there needs to be one platform like the fripps farm thought that would of been obvious for consistency imo

Last edited:

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Are the rules different on Instagram for a business as I know that many of the influencers seem to flout the rules constantly and just get an email saying don’t do it again. There don’t seem to be any real consequences, or is she linking her OF to it and she is shadow banned?