Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am howling at the Bullet Liquid Productionz Facebook page - it’s giving serious high school productions starting out vibes.

According to their post, Jodie went to them…There’s only about 6 likes on any Jodie posts compared to 40 likes on a post advertising 3 other randoms. She’s obviously said do my documentary for free and it’ll be the best selling documentary evaaaaah and alllllll my amazing fans will follow you.

They’re promoting Fripps farm, including the sound for a pound and a post about her stalker. Perhaps it’s one of her hangers on.

View attachment 2170255
Out of all their guests Jodie's the only one I've heard of. Why did she even approach them? Looks so amateurish. Unless as Shesaidwhat said Jessie Wallace pulled in a favour.

Reactions: 6

Badirene

VIP Member
What about Sink Boy knocking one out into a sink (unsurprisingly), whilst the muntjac is getting blinded by his turkey teef. The combinations are endless!!! If that seedy little fucker Rymi turns up at Chode's, then you know the 'friendship' is pure grift. How could those two old hounds ever like each other, or is it a folie a deux bonding over killing animals and being complete shitheads??
Is Rymi the one that wore Rita from Corries cardigan to a posh do or was that another hanger on of Sinkboy?

corrie(1).jpeg

• Haha
is she posting on Twitter im blocked and considering today was all money going to Fripps she has been mighty quiet
omg im becoming obsessed
---
Is the dickhead who gave her Manic for “free” the same one who gifted Katie Price her guard dog?
i dont think Manic lives with Jodie She seems pretty quiet about Manic in general
---
Is the dickhead who gave her Manic for “free” the same one who gifted Katie Price her guard dog?
i dont think Manic lives with Jodie She seems pretty quiet about Manic in general

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but might interest JMZ. In 2022 Jodie had a MALE skunk and it escaped. Clearly was never found as the 2 she has now are females...........
---
Complete negligence and not the transparency claims to have. 'I share everything, the good, the bad and the heartbreaking' except when I buy a rare skunk and know fuck all about it, let it escape and probably die a horrific death of starvation or mauling......

My blood is literally boiling
I remembered an escape being mentioned on Instagram so I just searched my Tattle posts and found this.

Screenshot_20230523-115439_Opera.jpg

Edit:

The first mention of any skunks that I can see (quick scrolling) is this, which is after the make skunk escape...

Screenshot_20230523-121414_Instagram.jpg

---
Missed the edit cut off time. Above should read MALE skunk escape.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Fripps Farm IG disappeared for anyone else??

Looks like she’s turned her old supplements page into a new account. Reckon the old one got hacked??

IMG_8015.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow I go out for a thing and I come back to this. I checked her other social media too and she would have put out a message saying Instagram down or something. I wonder what's happening but I'm here for it
---
shall we club together for a Sting ray for the new pond i hear she bathes in there on a semi regular basis
A shark

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
What a shame there was going to be a big fundraiser tomorrow 😭

That will explain why I can see the page sometimes because I was using a VPN.

Yeah Jodie rush down to London to Instagram HQ. How dare they all work from home now *eyeroll*. Whilst she works from her two homes.
That won’t take place on the account with just 80k but instead an account with over 400k followers. That’s handy.