Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.

New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-m...ut-and-shell-involve-the-police.38735/page-53

Recap:
-Still hoarding animals she can’t afford whilst adding to her collection almost daily
-Animals are still getting ill/injured/dying
-Still managing to get money off her followers to fund the farm
-Had a visit from the RSPCA refused to allow them access and has had a daily rant about the stalker/troll/trolls ever since despite not being bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done @Lucyxxxx
Jodie is totally putting on a brave face by painting it orange. Nope not bothered at all. It's easier to blame trolls when your farm is a farce.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.

New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-m...ut-and-shell-involve-the-police.38735/page-53

Recap:
-Still hoarding animals she can’t afford whilst adding to her collection almost daily
-Animals are still getting ill/injured/dying
-Still managing to get money off her followers to fund the farm
-Had a visit from the RSPCA refused to allow them access and has had a daily rant about the stalker/troll/trolls ever since despite not being bothered.
Best recap EVAH!!
- has been seen loitering at Elvis shows again in the hopes of bumping into Billy.

Also well done @Lucyxxxx for the thread title, absolutely smashing it as always. Best loser/troll EVAH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As we all know the trolls have no family and friends, so today I went to the cinema with my family on my own like a loner. I saw the new guardians of the galaxy movie and the main villain is Jodie Marsh. They collect animals from all around the universe, gets bored with them and then locks them in cage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I say thanks to you all for wishing me well, it's much appreciated💙 and Lucyxxxx you've done it again girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When Billy was packing his things and that, as he walked out the door do you think he said 'Elvis has left the building'???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.