Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
hi 👋 genuine rescue person here, normally a lurker until I get annoyed enough to post.
I can confirm I would never dream of grabbing an animal for a selfie and trying to snog them, because for one I might get my face ripped off, two I respect that they don’t like it, and 3 I’m not an attention seeker, yet am still part of a very successful rescue who knows its limits and takes very good care of the animals it is able to, rather than cram every species you could think of into a back garden. Oh and I don’t feed animal derived waste to livestock. Never mind I’ve still got nothing on St Jodie exotic because I don’t have Insta followers telling me how amazing I am 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never seen a rescue centre or even just an individual animal enthusiast who over handles their animals as much as she does. She’s got no respect for their breed traits, their boundaries or what their normal behaviours with humans would be. Just grab grab grab, kiss kiss kiss, stick them in a gym/pub/back garden and pretend she’s a ‘mum’ to them all. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Badirene

VIP Member

Jodie's new protection dog at work protecting her from internet comments she doesn't like.

"She has not gotten fat and her vagina does not look like a badly wrapped kebab. Good day to you Sir"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jodie - you're a fat, washed up talentless cunt who can't keep a man and you look like you smell of piss. You're obviously mentally deranged, hoarding animals and posting pictures of yourself with make up that would make widow twanky feel jealous. NO FUCKER IN THE WORLD is jellus of you - you're dog rough and a nasty, nasty cunt. Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Badirene

VIP Member
Stupid bint how is the great JM saviour of all animals and total sex goddess EVA going to make it ok to collab with KP animal killer and neglectful to her pets,cant wait for it and see how JM spins this one
Simple Goddess Jodie has convinced Katie to slaughter one beast only from now on - Jodie's pussay. Can KP tame the savage beast? Subscribe to only nan's for tupence a fortnight to find out!!

Cut to a scene of Jodie with one tit out and Pricey with one tit at 82 degrees latitude and the other at 57 degrees, with Mabel looking bored in the corner and lucky fella Nina wearing Kevin Websters mechanic overalls pretending to nosh one of them out. #sexiest nite evah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I know it's early but I couldn't resist

Hoarding animals what's the harm
Trolls are just jeluz of the best EVAH farm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mrs Brill

Her dog is worth £20,000 apparently and was gifted to her because she is sooo lovely. Who bloody pays £20k for a dog? Does it do housework?

View attachment 2180038
So since receiving £40k in donations, we suddenly have a £20k protection dog, a £1k pedigree puppy and numerous baby lambs . Jodie certainly has been busy - wasting other people’s hard earned money on her deranged narcissistic vanity project!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Mrs Brill

I have a 12 year old cat who I took from Battersea 9 years ago. She can’t be near other cats, she’s terrified of small children, as much as I would love a dog she can’t be around other animals and wants 100% of my attention.

When I see all these animals so shamelessly thrown together without a care in the world, it’s so upsetting. There’s no thought about their individual needs. I would rather look after one animal well than keep hundreds bunched up in an anonymous ghetto of perpetual misery.

There’s only one haggard old creature that is benefitting from all this, and it’s one that can’t even maintain semi long-term relationships with its own kind, that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mgc85

I’ve never seen a rescue centre or even just an individual animal enthusiast who over handles their animals as much as she does. She’s got no respect for their breed traits, their boundaries or what their normal behaviours with humans would be. Just grab grab grab, kiss kiss kiss, stick them in a gym/pub/back garden and pretend she’s a ‘mum’ to them all. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

plinky2

VIP Member
She is the gift of revolting narcissism that keeps on giving
---
I was thinking about this earlier, I rarely pick my animals up. Firstly it makes them feel vulnerable and trapped. Secondly it isn’t safe you could drop them. Thirdly I like to actually know the animals want the attention from me and aren’t being held against their will, scared and feeling vulnerable. I will always ask my pets using body language if they want me near them. Dog likes to rub himself all over me including my face, so I let him but if I pick him up, he isn’t free to carry out his normal animal behaviour, it causes unnatural behaviour and doesn’t encourage the animal to learn from humans what is and isn’t acceptable. Animals need to learn boundaries from humans and vice versa. It makes me so angry she’s always clutching them near her face kissing them, when it’s just absolutely insane narcissistic, unnatural behaviour. Just because they don’t actually scratch your face off doesn’t mean they like being held 5ft off the ground or gripped round the neck

She never EVER shows people anything educational about animals and doesn’t treat any of them like individual species. They are all just one lump of helpless animals who ‘need’ Jodie despite the fact a lot of these animals do not naturally live with humans or even in close proximity - even sheep, they reside in fields with other sheep, not trapped in someone’s back garden or gym and having this orange predator clung round their neck. She provided zero worthwhile content which is why her funds are probably not doing well and I ain’t about to give her any business tips but let me tell you, there are AMAZING educational animal content creators out there who likely do raise a lot of money for their animals by providing a really interesting, special view of animal species. They don’t show off their bisto faces with clown brows and she could raise a lot of money without us having to be subjected to her OF’s, if she spent the same time making better content. She can’t be bothered though and doesn’t actually know how to or anything about these species that she hasn’t just made up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30