Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not believe her radio
Well I'm over the guilt now after looking at her suicide video. No way she took paracetamol and vodka to kill herself and then got up to watch a movie with her housemates that saved her life. She's dangerous 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mollymae copying again here! God sakes don't be steeling jojos ideas
Jesus that Molly Mae one is a rascal, surely Jojo would have grounds to sue for such blatant plagiarism😂 Or would identify theft be a more accurate charge...🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that Molly Mae one is a rascal, surely Jojo would have grounds to sue for such blatant plagiarism😂 Or would identify theft be a more accurate charge...🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Mrs hinch was done for plagerism she robbed a quote of a famous person. Not that molly or Maura would even come across this one

Reactions: 3
Lads, whatever about anything, ALWAYS believe someone when they say they've attempted suicide. Always, it's too dangerous not to and no real harm in believing- especially when others can read your opinion

I feel guilty, sure. But I'd never dismiss someone's experience because i feel bad. And really, I'm just going to go back to pulling the mick as soon as the next reel is up....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I figured it out why her audience is growing. Recently I’ve coped if I’m in my news feed and click into a page I don’t follow for a look I end up following them. I didn’t click follow so it was bothering me how I ended up following them. so I found out Instagram automatically selects followers for pages who pay for followers. . So if you click into a page that you don’t follow Instagram automatically selects follows as that person pays for followers!! So that’s why her numbers are jumping - it’s the Algorithm and the gremlins and her savings account. .
I click in and watch her stories and I havent started following her automatically

She’s so strange she sat there gawking into her phone speaking like a baby with manky looking scribbled on by a blind armless person eyeliner, unbrushed stringy wet hair and try’s to tell us and brands looking that she’s qualified to give fashion and beauty tips this woman is extremely delusional, I don’t like a lot of bloggers but I’ll give them one thing they got where they are because at one point they were on top of their game, Joanne is gaining followers because it’s a bleeping car crash and I’m sure people are just fascinated that a 30 year old women thinks it’s okay .

• Heart
Lads, whatever about anything, ALWAYS believe someone when they say they've attempted suicide. Always, it's too dangerous not to and no real harm in believing- especially when others can read your opinion

I feel guilty, sure. But I'd never dismiss someone's experience because i feel bad. And really, I'm just going to go back to pulling the mick as soon as the next reel is up....
Wholeheartedly agree with this. Mental health is so stigmatised because of lack of belief from people. And someone with BPD could very easily be suicidal and 30 mins later be happily watching a movie. That's the nature of the beast that is BPD. I won't tit on about "being kind" but I will say, even if you do doubt someone, keep it to yourself xx Someone else genuinely suicidal may read comments and not speak out for fear of not being believed.

Mwah xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm really troubled by the suicide talk. I did the darkness into light walk this morning, we do it every year as its something that has had an impact on our lives. I'm glad Joanne talks to someone and that Pieta house helped her, I don't think her story needs to be constantly mentioned or told, it could be triggering for others, unhealthy for her and I question her motives in doing that.
As you were.

Reactions: 8
I'm really troubled by the suicide talk. I did the darkness into light walk this morning, we do it every year as its something that has had an impact on our lives. I'm glad Joanne talks to someone and that Pieta house helped her, I don't think her story needs to be constantly mentioned or told, it could be triggering for others, unhealthy for her and I question her motives in doing that.
As you were.
I agree with this.

I’d imagine very few households in this country have not been touched by this in some shape or form, and my god it takes immense courage and bravery to speak up and seek help.

Nobody should be prevented from sharing their experience, but I also think it’s important to share those stories in the right way. What I mean by that is that I don’t think it’s appropriate that anytime u click on Joanne’s story you could potentially be met with triggering words, without any prior warning.

I hope her motives are sincere and I hope she is more mindful of the manner in which she chooses to speak about it to such a large following going forward- ie ‘Trigger warning’, ‘Click off this story now if you might find the following content triggering’.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely Erin, I will give her a pass yesterday as the fundraiser was happening but hopefully thats it.
She has an insta tv on the subject explaining her story, thats enough. I'm afraid anything else looks like manipulative behaviour, when things aren't going her way she mentions suicide, be kind or that might happen again and blame blame blame.
Its important to believe those who speak out about their experiences but its equally important that we never blame anyone. Joanne likes to blame.

On a lighter note she is Lauren Harries twin. Its the eyes, very unique.
#BeYou #BeYourOwnTalent #GodPutYouOnEarthForYourTalent
#BellaBabes #WhatsTan? #PrettyPolly #IChatShit
#ConfusedYet #SendMeFreeStuff #8HoursADay
#SoHappy #Exhausted #ChipPan #NoIron

• Heart
Absolutely Erin, I will give her a pass yesterday as the fundraiser was happening but hopefully thats it.
She has an insta tv on the subject explaining her story, thats enough. I'm afraid anything else looks like manipulative behaviour, when things aren't going her way she mentions suicide, be kind or that might happen again and blame blame blame.
Its important to believe those who speak out about their experiences but its equally important that we never blame anyone. Joanne likes to blame.

On a lighter note she is Lauren Harries twin. Its the eyes, very unique.
#BeYou #BeYourOwnTalent #GodPutYouOnEarthForYourTalent
#BellaBabes #WhatsTan? #PrettyPolly #IChatShit
#ConfusedYet #SendMeFreeStuff #8HoursADay
#SoHappy #Exhausted #ChipPan #NoIron
It’s UNCANNY

One more I promise 🥴 but could this not be Joanne doing one of her reels?

• Haha
duck, who the hell is she
Jelly do you believe that Lauren is 43?
I actually can’t! I do like Lauren but she looks bloody wrecked 🥴 I mean, she looks a lot better now than how she looked on cbb 🙈 i was watching old clips of her on cbb the other night, remember when she tried to give Courtney stodden some of her prescription pills? 🙈🤣

duck, who the hell is she
So Lauren is a transgender female. Was famous in the 80s for being some kind of child prodigy in being able to have the ability to spot a bargain antique. She appeared on the antiques roadshow and terry wogan back in the day. There is an interview where you can watch on YouTube before she transitioned, a very very eccentric little boy 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
💓
I actually can’t! I do like Lauren but she looks bloody wrecked 🥴 I mean, she looks a lot better now than how she looked on cbb 🙈 i was watching old clips of her on cbb the other night, remember when she tried to give Courtney stodden some of her prescription pills? 🙈🤣
I like her too, she's bonkers and knows it. I'm just ever so slightly younger than her and I remember her being way older than me.
@TikToc Lauren Harries made a name for herself as a child prodigy, she was a little boy back then and very into antiques. Transitioned and has been on many reality shows.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

So Lauren is a transgender female. Was famous in the 80s for being some kind of child prodigy in being able to have the ability to spot a bargain antique. She appeared on the antiques roadshow and terry wogan back in the day. There is an interview where you can watch on YouTube before she transitioned, a very very eccentric little boy 🤣🤣
Just looked her up and I'm shook 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.