Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duurrrrr! Coffee cup or cup with straw equals influencer. Imma need those trainers and white jeans ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ah yes, I should have known๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There was me thinking the caffeine was needed due to her hectic schedule...up at midday, shower, yoga, grease up hair with chip fat, swim in the local canal, spend at least 10 mins shooting, editing and posting several reels. Emmerdale, Coronation street, Eastenders, post some passive aggressive crap, block several hundred people on socials, change into pink robe, smudge eye makeup across face, appear on stories at 11pm wishing everyone an amazing day, bed by 12 ready for 12 hours solid sleep๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Exhausted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where does she get the funds for the clothes?I know some are gifted and she has no bills because she lives at home with her folks but what about the rest? parents handing over?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.