Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me done she doesn’t like country music - what type of psychopath is she - 🎶jolene jolene jolene joooooolene🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get it like is she just going to keep doing reels in the same outfits 🥱 what’s the point in that 😂😂 people get bored of the same thing over and over. Don’t think that will make you tik tok / insta famous JoJo hun 😘

I’ve seen that piece of shite pink garbage before, she’s working it with her trusty snakeprint boots on the grid🤢🤮🤢🤮Honestly one of the most horrific eyesores of an outfit, well worth scrollin back for a look🙈
There will be no ride on date night in that outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen that piece of shite pink garbage before, she’s working it with her trusty snakeprint boots on the grid🤢🤮🤢🤮Honestly one of the most horrific eyesores of an outfit, well worth scrollin back for a look🙈
Oh I hardly recognised it, that was her new years eve outfit and it still wasn't ironed. The weight is dropping off her too and imo she didn't have any to lose.
Butterflies shes probably working on that, emailing brands for collabs, give her time. She probably shouldn't have shown all the haul yesterday. But I think she said she has something big planned for us tomorrow eeeekkkk

Reactions: 2
Maybe we’ll be treated to a come shop with me to Penneys next week....Jojo will be throwing elbows in the queue to get into the non-supportive bra section before anyone else...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she's talking to the camera she seems absolutely distracted, presumably by herself. Like when you see a kid obsessed with their reflection in a mirror - she sometimes loses her train of thought admiring herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok is she looking for a collab with a waterproof mascara, eye liner or eye makeup remover because is there is NO other reason anyone would appear in public looking like this?! Has she showered and left the eye make up, or slept in it for last three days?!! Jesus Joanne presentation is key!! 🙈 the more I watch her the more I’m like WTAF!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe we’ll be treated to a come shop with me to Penneys next week....Jojo will be throwing elbows in the queue to get into the non-supportive bra section before anyone else...
I have to write my comment in a post because it isn’t giving me the option of posting a new one for some reason 🙄 tattle is acting the bollox with me today... anyway the new tiktok..... the music is just.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We have yes, a lot, a lot, a lot!
But I believe the pink one may have been pulled from its packaging today, hard to tell though.
Nope. We’ve seen the pink one too. It was just lying at the bottom of mam’s washing basket.

Nope. We’ve seen the pink one too. It was just lying at the bottom of mam’s washing basket.
Also, have we discussed the empty cup on Tik tok? The point of it 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
I can’t figure out if the white jeans are too lose or too tight on her 🙈 i thought too tight it looks like the zip is busting but now they’re hangin down her crotch 🤔

I am a year older than her and if I asked my mam to record me doing those dances or outfit changes she would definitely think I’ve lost the plot 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
I can’t figure out if the white jeans are too lose or too tight on her 🙈 i thought too tight it looks like the zip is busting but now they’re hangin down her crotch 🤔

I am a year older than her and if I asked my mam to record me doing those dances or outfit changes she would definitely think I’ve lost the plot 🤣🤣😂
The jeans are cheap stretchy jeans and they are bunching up around the crotch area... she looks like she has a mickey tbh

• Haha
I was having my cup of tea this morning, from this magic cup, see how its empty, yet observe me sip from it. Anyway I'm here to say a lot of words but by the time I'm finished you will be more confused.
Tis the magic cup you see. Ta Da!

• Haha
As I sit here enjoying my jam donut, I can’t help but wonder how Jojo’s neighbours are.

Think of what they must endure every time they look out their window. Their life now involves attending a dancing tit show on a daily basis, one they never bought tickets for😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Right from now on I’m putting €1 aside every time she says “thanks for all the support” “ amazing” and “hey everyone” il be loaded by Tuesday. Transitions are better today at least but I have little faith for this collaboration post that will be unveiled tomorrow considering the outtake looks like she’s about to pick up dog tit.

• Haha
Sweet Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey! The irony of that Be You tiktok! Be you, that's your super power. Or if that fails, be Molly Mae.
Sweet zombie Jesus the dancing! I know it's cruel, but I work in a special school and her dance moves remind me of when we have a Friday disco!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“Be uniquely you” says the one with a big horn for Molly and Maura and trying so desperately to be like them. I’m in foul humour over the empty cup, wtf was the point in that and it’s a late late Christmas mug too. Snapping again. 🙃😂

• Haha
I'm calling it now. 15k start of June.
I figured it out why her audience is growing. Recently I’ve coped if I’m in my news feed and click into a page I don’t follow for a look I end up following them. I didn’t click follow so it was bothering me how I ended up following them. so I found out Instagram automatically selects followers for pages who pay for followers. . So if you click into a page that you don’t follow Instagram automatically selects follows as that person pays for followers!! So that’s why her numbers are jumping - it’s the Algorithm and the gremlins and her savings account. .

Reactions: 4
Now I'm feeling bleeping guilt after her I tried to commit suicide post 😒

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.