Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she was working with Bellamianta yesterday. Did I miss it or did she mean GTT?

Glad to see you're still reading Joanne 👋, yet again I must report my day was not amazing. There was the school run this morning and then I got a call to say someone had forgot a bit of homework and I had to go alllllll the way back to drop it off. I had to do a bit of mucking out after that, I don't mind horse tit but its hard work and then I put the tea on. Fish fingers and waffles. Ach I can't complain really but amazing nope.
Ah LOL at this😂😂😂

My day wasn’t great either, I was out for a wee walk on my lunch and cut the heel of myself breaking in new runners. Blood all over my good white socks.

Then I went to eat a wispa with my tea only to discover I ate it yesterday. Shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came across these as I went down a rabbit hole, even more baffled now by Joanne! She does seem to have some great illusions about herself although she markets herself terribly, if there was a company that solely hired and paid influencers she would end up fired after numerous warnings over her work performance! She should change her bio to #influenced rather then #influencer. Honest to god, truly baffled by her!
View attachment 561824View attachment 561825View attachment 561827
I’d love if she project managed her bleeping bedroom. Kip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She puts tiktoks up at the same times every day.. I’ll post them here for anyone who doesn’t have tiktok

Wdf no honestly wdf did I watch. I love that peaches remix (have a preteen) real talk? My gee. And natural (miss brown) that's me all the time 😂 but the dancing wins for me. I collect my small one from preskool everyday and I collect him to the tune (its Friday then) asd he loves music music mad so they play it for him In school at playtime but duck me he is only 4 and could dance hairy Mary under the table
Was that a mating ritual she performed or is that wee spaghetti wave the theme of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha these are like the vids I find on my phone that my 6 year old does. What the duck is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha these are like the vids I find on my phone that my 6 year old does. What the duck is going on
No I reckon your 6 year old moves better im serious I know my 4 year old moves like Billy elliot that girls dirty 30 and moves like she just got fishing poles for legs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's what went through my head when I first encountered Joanne.
Eeerrm I'm a little uncomfortable 😕
Why is she doing that?
Oh she does it in every video, so.
OK. There's a problem.
Definitely a problem.
Watching her talk about coronavirus, she revealed a lot about herself, there doesn't appear to be a problem.
Massive confusion.
What. No seriously What?
At one point I convinced myself that she had surgery on her head, because of the way her hair was parted.
Perhaps she was in an accident?
More WTFuckery!
I do wonder if there is a wee problem.
Nope. She says there is no problem.
Carry on so.
Are you sure Joanne.
Okay dokey..........
Still confused 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Jesus wept, I’ve seen her stories now and she said a collab with bellamianta rather than get that trend. Can she get anything right for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here's what went through my head when I first encountered Joanne.
Eeerrm I'm a little uncomfortable 😕
Why is she doing that?
Oh she does it in every video, so.
OK. There's a problem.
Definitely a problem.
Watching her talk about coronavirus, she revealed a lot about herself, there doesn't appear to be a problem.
Massive confusion.
What. No seriously What?
At one point I convinced myself that she had surgery on her head, because of the way her hair was parted.
Perhaps she was in an accident?
More WTFuckery!
I do wonder if there is a wee problem.
Nope. She says there is no problem.
Carry on so.
Are you sure Joanne.
Okay dokey..........
Still confused 😕
This sums is up all in one comment. Sitting on my stairs now contemplating life and where I've gone wrong . I wanna be a mega influencer like hairy Mary I want this I really do im green with envy 🤢🤢🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As human beings........as opposed to what Joanne Primates? Your challenge makes no sense dear. Try again.

• Haha
Did we figure out whose post she copied for her last post?! It’s not molly Maes or Mauras anyway. . She’s onto us! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I see Jojo now has a prop. A chair in her super crinkled dress - jo did you miss us telling you to iron ?

Oh I see Jojo now has a prop. A chair in her super crinkled dress - jo did you miss us telling you to iron ?
The transition with the chair was a big improvement but she’s a long way off a good reel!

Reactions: 4
To be honest I probably couldn’t do it myself 😂😂😂😂 she just needs to smile now the smouldering moody look isn’t really working - she looks more angry/deranged
The transition with the chair was a big improvement but she’s a long way off a good reel!

• Haha
To be honest I probably couldn’t do it myself 😂😂😂😂 she just needs to smile now the smouldering moody look isn’t really working - she looks more angry/deranged
Is she supposed to be smouldering us with the moody look🙈🙈 no one smoulders like Damon from the vampire diaries 🤣🤣

Put a finger down Joanne edition.

Put a finger down if you want to be famous.
Put a finger down if you have zero talent but still want to be famous.
Put a finger down if your 30.
Put a finger down if you live with your parents.
Put a finger down if you're surrounded by enablers.
Put a finger down if you like Westlife.
Put a finger down if you're delusional.
Put a finger down if you like aaaallllccAhAllll.
Put a finger down if you don't own an iron.
Put a finger down if you can't dance.

• Haha
Am I going mad or has she not showed us those date night outfits before?!!

Also why is she holding and empty cup up against her mouth pretending it’s tea 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Am I going mad or has she not showed us those date night outfits before?!!

Also why is she holding and empty cup up against her mouth pretending it’s tea 🤷‍♀️🤔
We have yes, a lot, a lot, a lot!
But I believe the pink one may have been pulled from its packaging today, hard to tell though.

• Haha
I think she looks sooooooo much better in those latest tiktoks. Like, I'm still scratching my head at it all but she's taking tit on board! Her hair is quite nice back off her face and there's no denying she's a cracking figure on her. The hovering over and back in her real life boomerang whatever it is she's trying to achieve make her look like a computer game character or a sim or something

We have yes, a lot, a lot, a lot!
But I believe the pink one may have been pulled from its packaging today, hard to tell though.
I’ve seen that piece of shite pink garbage before, she’s working it with her trusty snakeprint boots on the grid🤢🤮🤢🤮Honestly one of the most horrific eyesores of an outfit, well worth scrollin back for a look🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.