Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the resemblance between herself and Joanne is uncanny! I would say Lauren comes across as more self aware and has better style though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So that's a collab? That? OK so. I presume Get That Trend gifted her those garments in return for her showing them to her 12k+ followers. So that would be called an Advertisement. No #ad Joanne?
#IrishModel #LivingDoll #IChatShit #SayWhatYouSee #ThisIsMe #WestlifeHoodie

Erin Murfs a friend of hers. JoJo tried to improve her pic with a filter.

Reactions: 4
Does she make anyone feel angry/upset, particularly around the #mystory stuff?

Reactions: 6
So that's a collab? That? OK so. I presume Get That Trend gifted her those garments in return for her showing them to her 12k+ followers. So that would be called an Advertisement. No #ad Joanne?
#IrishModel #LivingDoll #IChatShit #SayWhatYouSee #ThisIsMe #WestlifeHoodie

Erin Murfs a friend of hers. JoJo tried to improve her pic with a filter.
But she’s already worn this and shown us already - I thought it was a fricking new one !!!

• Haha
OoooooooooHhhhh somebody has pissed her off. Passive aggressive quotes have started. Could a friend have had a wee word. They're dead to her now, for sure 💀

Reactions: 5
No sign of GTT reposting any of Jojo’s exquisite modelling of their gear...shocking...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The long anticipated collab post... Pic 1: waiting for a bus. Pic 2: “can anyone smell gas?” Pic 3: trying to subtly pick up dog tit.

• Haha
No sign of GTT reposting any of Jojo’s exquisite modelling of their gear...shocking...
She made that outfit look vintage. Early 1980s. (I'm told that is vintage now 😨)
I'm sure GTT will share her fab pictures this week, no doubt about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s after clean butchering the whole outfit with the styling🙈

The picking up dog shite description is very apt😂😂Looks like she’s waiting for the pupper to drop a log for sure😂

What’s the obsession with the coffee/tea cup prop at the moment? She’d be shite’n all round her if she’s actually drinking all that caffeine.

• Haha
Duurrrrr! Coffee cup or cup with straw equals influencer. Imma need those trainers and white jeans 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.