Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish girl from Cork... has said she has no additional or special needs... posts reals to tic toc and Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have been waiting awhile for this tread.. I was convinced she had An... But after her ticktoks etc... I've more questions then answers... Seems very immature with a sting...

Have been waiting awhile for this tread.. I was convinced she had An... But after her ticktoks etc... I've more questions then answers... Seems very immature with a sting...
Yeah I think it’s extreme immaturity. Her mam helps her a lot maybe she was helicopter parented

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her... watched a Q&A and they were telling her they loved how she did her eyeliner.... no one in there right mind would say that as she looks like she has it on a week and has wiped her hands across it..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just because she says she doesn’t have any additional needs doesn’t mean she hasn’t , I think it’s quite clear there is something there in relation to her social skills etc and I really don’t get why this thread was opened , she’s not doing any harm to anyone and I think she’s quite vulnerable

Irish girl from Cork... has said she has no additional or special needs... posts reals to tic toc and Instagram

Reactions: 38
Just because she says she doesn’t have any additional needs doesn’t mean she hasn’t , I think it’s quite clear there is something there in relation to her social skills etc and I really don’t get why this thread was opened , she’s not doing any harm to anyone and I think she’s quite vulnerable
I was the same as you. But I’ve watched her closely since. She’s gone to college travelled with friends goes clubbing so I don’t think so

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That's exactly what it's like, when my kids were smaller I would find videos on the ipad just like this. Its bizarre and sad. I don't like people mocking her but what the hell do you do?

Reactions: 8
Look at the ticktock "nothing wrong" no one said anything was wrong with her but that tick tock was ignorant imo. And insulting to anyone with a disability .. There is definitely a want not a Dissabilty or a spectrum issue.. I had my doubts initially.. Now I just think she is an air head hun bun wanna be with childish antics that are not endearing tbh

Reactions: 10
Apparently she did an instagrammer course, does she have a swipe up? Seems to know what she wants.

I’ve watched a few of her q&as recently and nearly always the same questions just asked in another way!! I also saw a live she did and she spoke much better as in not the high pitch squeaky way she does on stories

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched a few of her q&as recently and nearly always the same questions just asked in another way!! I also saw a live she did and she spoke much better as in not the high pitch squeaky way she does on stories
Her live last week with her pal went very well until she read the comments about breaking covid guidelines, that seemed to really throw her off and her friend had to take control and end it.
Lives would be better if they were more generalised.

That reel today with the leggings, honestly I couldn’t watch it it made me cringe so much. She is harmless god in fairness

Reactions: 1
She comes across very childish not a woman in her 30s.

I actually stand corrected she has Borderline Personality Disorder... That explains it

Last edited:
I’m not on thick tok but what did she mean about people being able to mock her or something along those lines?? She had a circle around a number 391 with an arrow!

Reactions: 1
I’m not on thick tok but what did she mean about people being able to mock her or something along those lines?? She had a circle around a number 391 with an arrow!
It seems people are sharing her videos making fun of her that number shows how many people shared the video

Reactions: 2
Watched her a few times.
My impression is she comes across, as we used to say, as having a bit of a "want" in her.
Looks to be just craving attention and trying to make herself happen.
She's not doing anyone any harm, but she's not someone I'd follow

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.