Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panpan1

Just because she says she doesn’t have any additional needs doesn’t mean she hasn’t , I think it’s quite clear there is something there in relation to her social skills etc and I really don’t get why this thread was opened , she’s not doing any harm to anyone and I think she’s quite vulnerable

Irish girl from Cork... has said she has no additional or special needs... posts reals to tic toc and Instagram

Reactions: 38

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
We could say that every blogger “is not all there” if that’s that case 🙄 then none of them would be held accountable for their madness and the world would be full of rainbows and puppies 🥳
I have to agree with you it takes a certain type of person to stand in front of a camera and flog their lifestyle to strangers, I find most of them narcissist if I’m honest and as soon as a fault is pointed out it’s a pity party, I found Twins and Me’s collaboration 2 days after her dad dying disgusting she was profiting from his death by selling an egg board for €30, Rachel Gorry 2 weeks after Daniel died was dressed up in a back bag and a week later was doing Ad’s, I find it bizarre that these people record themselves having conversations with their other halves (Kieran & Orna) or their kids (Supermom slimming), Faces By Grace and her biweekly fads, I find it bizarre how Liz Reaney thinks it’s okay to come into a public platform so drunk she can hardly speak. They are a strange lot when you really look at them all so I guess Joanne fits right in. Welcome to my TedTalk

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bit my tongue long enough before commenting on this thread as I did think J has a vulnerability. But I love how she says in her live re tattle ‘ they have too much time on their hands ‘ I’m only a year older than her and have a mortgage, proper full time job and 2 kids. So far from a lot of time I have.

I don’t have time to be in bed until 10am every morning.

I don’t have time to be prancing up and down my back garden doing some random shite to some High school musical song.

I also don’t have time to put on 2-3 different outfits a day just to wobble my knees to.

I also don’t have time to talk to myself pretending to be 2 different people on a basic bitch helpline.

My mother also doesn’t have the time to record me doing all of the above ☝

One thing I do have time for though is cleaning my room and keepin my house tidy whilst holding down a proper full time job and being a mammy like most of us.

Sorry for the rant 😂😂 over & out ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Rosieposie 74

Stories. Some tiktoks make a reference to how insensitive she came across in them but the really insidious stuff has gone. She dog whistles her attack mob for anyone who calls her out or hints at a vulnerability or disability. She says she is normal inferring that those living with disability are abnormal. Obviously I know that comes from a place of misunderstanding on her behalf but it is still incredibly damaging. She is an influencer who talks and writes about wanting to educate others and then she says things like this. But dare tell her she is wrong.
As someone on the spectrum and my son is.... I found it insulting tbh.. We can articulate.. And anything we discuss or share we research first... I don't know what disability she has apart from being arrogant... Now I'm going to type something insulting... Thank Christ.. My boy and I are nothing like her... There is a want.. Difference here.. You'd have to be in our company for awhile to twig we are a little different which we embrace.. But we are not rude nor in denial... So whatever group she is part of.. They can have her... Her sense of entitlement is disturbing never mind the idea she thinks she is an influencer... All she will do is alienate those with Dissabilties.. So much so.. They will continue to mask.. Sorry not sorry... Had to be said.. I hope someone is brave enough to step in and guide her the right way. All for freedom of speach but know your audience and do not think you are better then them and do not insult them..... Jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm going to call something out and raise a red flag. She talks about her history with mental health and the very emotive and triggering word for some, which I won't write. If you have a history of something and you know what triggers it, why put yourself out there in such a fragile state, why are her friends and family not concerned? When she isn't getting positive feedback, which she is never going to get across the board, she berates followers about her mental health. I know a lot of influencers do this and the be kind trope has become a joke.
The point is she hasn't shown kindness, her attitude is extremely selfish, its all about her and what she wants and her goals. Its not about creating content people may want to see or listening to constructive criticism, which would help her do that. Its all about her and her personality and why should she change.
She comes across as entitled, living at home for over 2 years, pursuing this pipe dream as a full time job. When someone is trying to get started in this "industry" they usually have a regular job until they can support themselves? I don't think she's harmless nor do I believe what she doing is harmless, in fact I think this is harmful to her, the people around her and to her sympathetic viewers.
Maybe she needs to get a "pretend" account with fake followers who will only blow smoke up her ass. I know her friend is aware of whats happening online, I wonder do her family. Its very concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am going to sound like an evil cunt but Her whole look, as in makeup, hair, clothes and posture.... I think she looks like a transgender female at the start of her journey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sebastian003

Ngfffddgghhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhh why is being pretty and fashionable so high up on her list for jesusing sake it's 2021. Fucking hell can someone in their jesusing 30s not aspire to be confident and articulate or something?!!

Mother of LORT. Sorry. I've my period and I'm a raging feminist at the best of times but seeing a 30 year old woman desperate to make a living from wobbly twirls in ill fitting clothes makes me wanna SCREAM. STAY IN YOUR LANE OR RESEARCH THE JESUSING FUCK OUT OF THE NEW LANE AND MAKE SURE IT'S SAFE BEFORE CHANGING LANES OTHERWISE IT'S GONNA BE A MESS.

*breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Can we all bring it back to the simple fact that she’s shite at what she does. The most unkempt, unprofessional “influencer”. Forget about all the other stuff for a sec and focus on how this is her “job” I’ve seen FBG ripped to absolute shreds (and rightly so) because she’s crap at her job, this one is no different in that respect

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Picture this, the year is 2022, Joanne has just entered the Love Island Villa sporting her iconic Westlife hoodie, slicked back hair and looking like someone took a paintball gun to her face. As the first evening progresses, she decides to break the ice by demonstrating to her fellow Islanders how one makes a homemade boomerang. Just as she reaches the pivotal moment, sassy over the shoulder look back followed by iconic finger click, Joanne notices the other Islanders exchanging glances of pure bewilderment. She proceeds to throw the toys from the pram, accuse them all of being jealous and below her....and proceeds to annouce she is off to howl at the full moon in order to manifest winning the show.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
This account doesn't seem to have many followers on tt and seems vulnerable?
She has almost 12k followers on Instagram, is described as a public figure, she has a personality disorder but no disability. She attacks vulnerable people thats why this thread was started, there is a conversation to be had here. As far as I can tell she is no more vulnerable than any other Influencer and is actually very shrew and manipulative.

Erinslife

Chatty Member
I’d say you could find anything in that room, Daniel O’Donnell hidden under a siege of non-supportive bras...Bosco wedged under the bed, a skunk nesting in the wardrobe...who knows, J certainly doesnt for it was probably 2003 last time she took a brush or a cloth to it🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Just because she says she doesn’t have any additional needs doesn’t mean she hasn’t , I think it’s quite clear there is something there in relation to her social skills etc and I really don’t get why this thread was opened , she’s not doing any harm to anyone and I think she’s quite vulnerable
In that case why is there a thread for anyone then.. she’s not special, she’s putting herself out there trying to make a career as an influencer (laughable) she cannot take criticism, even though it’s well deserved, she wonders why people doubt she’ll be successful.. well hun maybe because you can’t even pronounce the name of a brand you’re obsessed with, BELLAMINANTIA is how she said it in her story today, it’s clearly written and pronounced Bellamianta.
I wish people like this would stop putting themselves out there if they genuinely can’t take criticism or slagging. Maybe get another job if that’s what you’re calling this Joanne..
never seen such an immature 30 year old truly is pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 18