Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err, I don't even know what is happening but I quite liked that camel coat styling. Shall I call for help?

Reactions: 1
Err, I don't even know what is happening but I quite liked that camel coat styling. Shall I call for help?
Give it another month or so and you'll be able to call Joanne Marie Cronin, life coach! She has actually put a life coach training crowd's post into her story. It's exactly where she's pulling all these ideas from. Check out the 5 daily reminders in her story. She will be doing their 5 day life coach training soon. 5 whole days. Imagine the skills she will develop in that time!

Reactions: 3
How many levels below rock bottom would a person need to be in order to employ Joanne Marie Cronin as their life coach…

‘So ehm, basically, ehm, if you are ever in a sticky spot, ehm, play the victim and ehm, it should all go away, okay ehm that will be 100euro please and I also take payment in the form of ill-fitting bras, ehm’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time follower of this thread. Got many a laugh out of the commentary on jojo and her twitchy antics. 👏
I threw a few easy questions to her during her last live about her thoughts on lipstick...because I felt sorry for her as it was brutal!

She looks to be properly floundering now...totally run out of ideas. Not even unintentionally entertaining anymore, and the level of tik tok interest appears to have faded.

I was with a group of friends recently and one of them goes 'come here have you seen this one' and shows me jojos Insta. Turns out all four of us, independent of each other were looking and scratching our heads at her.

I think the only genuine followers she has are people not all there, with the same delusions as her.

I think jojos gone as far as she can go. Sad to see she isn't copping on to the fact shes never going to be the sucessful influencer she wanted to be.

Cannot understand how people in her real life dont intervene. She is destroying herself. Who is ever going to employ, date or befriend her after seeing all this shite online!🙈

Reactions: 14
Long time follower of this thread. Got many a laugh out of the commentary on jojo and her twitchy antics. 👏
I threw a few easy questions to her during her last live about her thoughts on lipstick...because I felt sorry for her as it was brutal!

She looks to be properly floundering now...totally run out of ideas. Not even unintentionally entertaining anymore, and the level of tik tok interest appears to have faded.

I was with a group of friends recently and one of them goes 'come here have you seen this one' and shows me jojos Insta. Turns out all four of us, independent of each other were looking and scratching our heads at her.

I think the only genuine followers she has are people not all there, with the same delusions as her.

I think jojos gone as far as she can go. Sad to see she isn't copping on to the fact shes never going to be the sucessful influencer she wanted to be.

Cannot understand how people in her real life dont intervene. She is destroying herself. Who is ever going to employ, date or befriend her after seeing all this shite online!🙈
100% agree I think her moment is over. And the brief moment she had was more one of head scratching and ridicule. I don’t look at her page anymore, it’s the same images with the saturation dialled up to the max and messages of self love that she thinks are profound over and over. I hope she tries to make a return to a normal life like getting a job and some structure to her day but I suspect she’ll continue with the delusion of being an influencer for some time to come.

Reactions: 4
Her dinner looks yummy 👀🤢🥴
Jesus christ, it's the most un instagramable thing I've seen. My dog has shat out better looking things.

Now she's been sent flowers🙄and her story just shows a pic of the box ffs. The post really doesn't make me want to buy those flowers either (not that I would anyway - they only seem to send to "influencers" 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did her Mammy cut it up for her?

I am baffled that she thinks a very normal dinner on a tray in front of the telly is worth posting. I'm sure it's lovely but I you wanted to take a photo you'd put it on a nice table with a prop and a bit of basil on top or something. I don't understand how she misses the mark so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did her Mammy cut it up for her?

I am baffled that she thinks a very normal dinner on a tray in front of the telly is worth posting. I'm sure it's lovely but I you wanted to take a photo you'd put it on a nice table with a prop and a bit of basil on top or something. I don't understand how she misses the mark so badly.
I think she fundamentally does not understand what a Instagrammer/influencer is. She seems to genuinely think people are super interested in her life but in reality most people want to see aspirational or inspirational content on instagram. Her life seems to be quite simple- for example the food (and even the plates!) is super old fashioned and looks unappealing-but I think she has unfailing belief that people are really invested and interested in her dinner. I think she just doesn’t get it at all. Other influencers put up their curated images of walks around attractive locations and Joanne puts up an awkward snap of a broken wall and concrete path somewhere in cork or she puts up a picture of a cheap vodka and coke in a Chinese while the instagrammera are putting up their filtered images of cocktails with friends in nice bars and god love her she thinks they are the same thing. Just a total disconnect there

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What an absolute treat to find out via a friend that JoJo has a tattle page! I’ve followed her absolutely agog for months now, unsure as to whether she’s taking the piss or not. I’ve been down the rabbit hole this morning and it turns out she’s for real. This is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an absolute treat to find out via a friend that JoJo has a tattle page! I’ve followed her absolutely agog for months now, unsure as to whether she’s taking the piss or not. I’ve been down the rabbit hole this morning and it turns out she’s for real. This is wild.
Welcome, welcome. Grab your best Westlife hoodie, some boots you've had in your wardrobe since 2005 and get your dinner on your lap tray ready for some top class JoJo watching 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How does she come up with her content? 🤔
Oh wait, here it is! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211014_193517.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193602.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193449.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193535.jpg

Joanne Marie Cronin, the Mr Price Molly Mae Hague!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.