Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a break from watching her lunacy for awhile and I am back lads. What in the name of Christ was that rant about today. She is so full of her own self importance, she influences duck all and story with the empty cup in her latest reel too. Would it have kilt her to put some actual liquid in it.

Also, anyone else spot the 90s silver Jelly and Icecream bowl that she had some kind of “lunch” in earlier? Defo swiped from a Jury’s Inn back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been enjoying these threads from the sidelines now for months, but after that display today I could stand on the sidelines no longer.

There’s a few inevitable stages one goes through when one starts following Jojo.

1. Genuine curiosity:
Your pal sends you an off the cuff video of Jojo doing some genuinely odd tit. It could be her jumping around her parents garden to high school musical, but you’ve seen people on acid before so no biggie. It could be her walking along the river Lee mistaking it for the sea, or a pic of a coffee cup that someone wearing bright lipstick had clearly just practiced shifting on. You think to yourself, how intriguing, I’ll dive deeper.

2.Comedy Genius?
In your attempt to rationalise her behaviour you wonder, is this woman intellectually superior and so witty that she’s satirically ripping the piss out of social media culture and we’re just left guessing? Will the day come soon where she turns around and reveals to her 18,000 - 60 followers that she has been having them on for months, at which point she peels her prosthetic mask off revealing Ashton Kutcher and we all realise we’ve been punk’d.

3. Realisation
You realise none of the above is true, this girl is being deadly serious and Ashton is not coming

After that it’s just a never ending flip flop between sympathy and bewilderment. Sympathy for anyone who could exist in such a state of utter delusion, and “can’t peel my eyes away bewilderment” because it’s so intriguing. I mean today’s rant was not only the reheated shite she serves every week but worse. I’ve meet late stage Alzheimer’s patients that have communicated a thought better.

This cycle of taking a break genuinely dumbfounds me too. Take a break from what? Drinking tea in your parents gaff, taking strange photos with Ugly backdrops around cork, or pretending to be a runner/sustainability advocate/ life coach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow a particularly delusional series of stories. If she was my sister I would be seriously worried about her mental health

Reactions: 4
I legit thought she was taking the piss out of influencers when I first came across her and I thought hey, this girl is freaking hilarous! Now it just seems really sad, she's prancing around her front yard in the middle of the day in the most ridiculous outfits I have ever seen and what's worse is the people commenting under her posts about how great she is and tagging their friends just to egg her on so that she will keep making a fool of herself for their amusement, its so unhealthy and someone in her family/circle really should step in or should have long before now.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been enjoying these threads from the sidelines now for months, but after that display today I could stand on the sidelines no longer.

There’s a few inevitable stages one goes through when one starts following Jojo.

1. Genuine curiosity:
Your pal sends you an off the cuff video of Jojo doing some genuinely odd tit. It could be her jumping around her parents garden to high school musical, but you’ve seen people on acid before so no biggie. It could be her walking along the river Lee mistaking it for the sea, or a pic of a coffee cup that someone wearing bright lipstick had clearly just practiced shifting on. You think to yourself, how intriguing, I’ll dive deeper.

2.Comedy Genius?
In your attempt to rationalise her behaviour you wonder, is this woman intellectually superior and so witty that she’s satirically ripping the piss out of social media culture and we’re just left guessing? Will the day come soon where she turns around and reveals to her 18,000 - 60 followers that she has been having them on for months, at which point she peels her prosthetic mask off revealing Ashton Kutcher and we all realise we’ve been punk’d.

3. Realisation
You realise none of the above is true, this girl is being deadly serious and Ashton is not coming

After that it’s just a never ending flip flop between sympathy and bewilderment. Sympathy for anyone who could exist in such a state of utter delusion, and “can’t peel my eyes away bewilderment” because it’s so intriguing. I mean today’s rant was not only the reheated shite she serves every week but worse. I’ve meet late stage Alzheimer’s patients that have communicated a thought better.

This cycle of taking a break genuinely dumbfounds me too. Take a break from what? Drinking tea in your parents gaff, taking strange photos with Ugly backdrops around cork, or pretending to be a runner/sustainability advocate/ life coach?
Yes to this post!

Anyone catch a word of the latest tiktok?
Something about detoxing and being so so happy I think, probably, not sure, but its a safe bet.
I was so unhappy yesterday, today I'm ahhhhhmaazziinng....rinse and repeat.

Jojo hun aren’t you the “influencer” and “content creator” (though my dog could create more with his tit) Why are you asking us what we want to see, sure belt away with your Molly Mae interpretations because that’s all you do anyway.

Reactions: 2
I knew her as a child
I imagine Joanne as a child as Joanne as an adult probably aren't that different - I mean has anything changed: she still lives at home with mammy and daddy, doesn't work, talks like shes watched one too many episodes of Bosco, living in a silly tra-la-la land where real life and real responsibilities don't seem to exist for her, would she even lift a finger to help around the house despite all her free time? It must be like living with a toddler for her poor parents.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't seem to grasp she might have followers who aren't from down the road from her. Joanne, I don't know what the Jazz is. I'm baffled frankly. I'm glad you're excited but maybe take a minute to say what it is? The Internet is a big place.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem to grasp she might have followers who aren't from down the road from her. Joanne, I don't know what the Jazz is. I'm baffled frankly. I'm glad you're excited but maybe take a minute to say what it is? The Internet is a big place.
She missed an opportunity to sell the festival and to sell Cork/ explain what it is.
FYI the Jazz is a city wide festival in Cork which started in the 70s. Every pub and venue in the city hosts a variety of Jazz acts. There’s city parades of jazz brass bands and break out gigs in the street. I highly recommend you check it out in 2022, non jazz lovers love the Jazz even!

Reactions: 7
I know it's the jazz fest but fml 😅 wtf is she wearing. It's like something from space, the color of it 😂

Reactions: 4
ridiculous outfits aside, who is Valerie Horgan? What’s her deal? Does she too dance to high school musical on her lawn? So many questions.

Reactions: 2
ridiculous outfits aside, who is Valerie Horgan? What’s her deal? Does she too dance to high school musical on her lawn? So many questions.
I was also confused and I clicked through to that profile, the profile pic is small but it looks like it’s Joanne and some fella?! Maybe a relative 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.