Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, she doesn't even know the difference between the river Lee and the sea 🙈😂 stop the world and let me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please please enlighten me… Why is her face so orange? 🧐 is this some sort of fashion statement?!
I think it’s just a very poor attempt at editing; most influencers are using photoshopping apps but I think Joanne is going to the photo settings and messing with exposure and brilliance which dials up the orange tones in whatever make up she is using.

Reactions: 4
Today’s post is so enlightening, all about Jojo’s journey to ‘honing my skills of staying silence’.

Wow, now there’s a podcast title.

Also, Jojo, for a doll that has about 3 different degrees (wink*), would you ever proofread your posts before slapping that post button😤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear help that wee man, never ever show him his daughters antics online.

Reactions: 1
I actually went back to see the vid again of him and the cake. What's with the tapping of his shoulders? Thought it was a bit strange 😂

Reactions: 4
She did get one thing right for once with 'I'm a huge confidence booster for my audience'. Whereas all the Instahuns are doing their best to make their audiences feel completely inadequate in life in order to push all the tat they promote, Joanne is the antidote that shows tat you don't need or want and let's you know that life could be a lot worse.

Her levels of delusion never cease to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story is the same old waffling on about "self love" and "finding herself" and "taking time off" - every week we are going in the same merry go round - maybe that's why you are losing followers Joanne, get yourself a job now and join the rest of us in the real world, there's a good girl x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.