Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAQ on websites clearly states the race is 10km and that can split into 2 days of 5k each

No surprise from someone who audibly stated on tiktok that she was running in the minions mini marathon.

Id be very surprised Pieta House see 1 cent of the money donated

Reactions: 4
Her story this evening would sicken your shite. Surely, if she has even one ounce of common sense in that head of hers, she must realise people are going to have legitimate questions given the fact that the information she has delivered on the mini marathon has been entirely inaccurate and downright confusing. How can she ask people to donate their hard earned money when she can’t even provide accurate information on the event/what they are donating for. I’m still unsure of how she went from a half marathon, to 6km, to then ‘running’ 5km on the day, when apparently the event was 10km?! Like what! She’d wana wise up, I’d imagine 99% of the ‘trolling’ she is referring to is people asking her for accurate details of the event, and why she didnt actually record or track it as proof of completion.

Pieta House is a very worthy cause. To be sure the money is going directly to them it would probably be wise to donate directly rather than via an individual that doesnt seem to know what event she signed up to or the distance involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
FAQ on websites clearly states the race is 10km and that can split into 2 days of 5k each

No surprise from someone who audibly stated on tiktok that she was running in the minions mini marathon.

Id be very surprised Pieta House see 1 cent of the money donated
This is actually the Dublin one 😂 the one in Cork was the Evening Echo mini marathon that was 6k. She must not have even signed up to the right one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is actually the Dublin one 😂 the one in Cork was the Evening Echo mini marathon that was 6k. She must not have even signed up to the right one
Well, she had previously signed up for the Limerick one! That was the original fundraising page!

• Haha
Ah here her mother films her rolling in the garden but forgot to take even a pic of the run. A screenshot of 39 minutes is that a nap?, she's no route done or nothing. Even if it was laps of that park. Honestly your asking people for money for a screenshot of a timer??

So wheres Joanne at now as an influencer? Looks like she abandoned the sustainable project fairly quickly (i would have expected some thoughts on Primarks recent announcement), her mini marathon is over and she doesnt really do much other than make a few tiktoks that just make her out to being a bunny boiler...

theres only so many videos of seeing her on the couch with a photo of her as a child in communion over her shoulder that can be stomached

If shes on a tight budget or dependent for a lift she needs to put some money from her collabs onto her leap card and go somewhere .. there was a recent event clothing event in Kinsale that was heavily advertised, was very surprised she didnt go there and meet other people interested in fashion in real life

So wheres Joanne at now as an influencer? Looks like she abandoned the sustainable project fairly quickly (i would have expected some thoughts on Primarks recent announcement), her mini marathon is over and she doesnt really do much other than make a few tiktoks that just make her out to being a bunny boiler...

theres only so many videos of seeing her on the couch with a photo of her as a child in communion over her shoulder that can be stomached

If shes on a tight budget or dependent for a lift she needs to put some money from her collabs onto her leap card and go somewhere .. there was a recent event clothing event in Kinsale that was heavily advertised, was very surprised she didnt go there and meet other people interested in fashion in real life
Her money from collabs actually made me laugh out loud! The last "collabs" she's had have been a free bunch of flowers that she made a dog's dinner of showing off and the free chain she got from a transition year project! She hasn't made a penny! What company would actually pay her to make their stiff look shite?
ETA: not having a go at the poster, just in case shying reads it that way. It just actually made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's not really even interested in fashion, at least not beyond a bit of shopping for herself. She hasn't once been able to name a designer or even someone she admires. She could even look at Pinterest and do her own take on looks. So many things she could try that wouldn't really involve spending money.

Why do her glasses always look foggy and dirty. How does that not wreck her head?

She's not really even interested in fashion, at least not beyond a bit of shopping for herself. She hasn't once been able to name a designer or even someone she admires. She could even look at Pinterest and do her own take on looks. So many things she could try that wouldn't really involve spending money.
Yea it's just not fashion. She's into buying clothes that dont match or look like they're from a wrong decade.

• Haha
Where can one purchase that lovely outfit she has on this evening? Unfortunately my DeLorean is out of action at the moment, so I cannot venture to 2001 for the bag😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah lads the insta story with the manky lipstick covered cup and nails grown out so much! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Thats actually so so gross and she calls it Friday Treats!! Whats the treats the manky lipstick slobbered all over the lid of a cup??

Anyone see the tightish leather trouser look in one of reels? Is a nice change and she has lovely legs for that too, good to see her pay attention and show them off a bit maybe not correctly as didnt look like fitted well but a good try

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I listened in but cos I couldn’t read the questions it didn’t make much sense!! It’s like she’s been told to do the lives to interact with her followers and it’s a bit of a chore for her!! A lot of the answers are all the same but what else is she gonna talk about she’s as boring as duck 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yeah she was audibly and visibly exasperated at times answering the questions, very clear it was nothing more than a chore to her, a box ticking exercise. Her ramblings were just shocking at times, couldnt make head nor tail of what she was trying to articulate. Pick a different career Jojo hun.
At one point someone asked her how to take a good photo or reel or something, and her answer had me clinging on for dear life🙈Basically, make sure the sun is in your face, take it from high up if u want to appear short and low down if u want to appear tall, and one side of your face is ALWAYS better than the other so make sure thats the side u are using🤣Oh, and another massive takeaway is that she is now looking into courses to become a life coach- that’s the new ‘dream’ job.

I'm just going to say it, I wouldn't choose a life coach who didn't seem to be living a very successful life themselves. I mean, I'd probably never employ a life coach anyway, but IF I did, I wouldn't choose someone living at home with their parents, no career and very little apparent success themselves.

I'm just going to say it, I wouldn't choose a life coach who didn't seem to be living a very successful life themselves. I mean, I'd probably never employ a life coach anyway, but IF I did, I wouldn't choose someone living at home with their parents, no career and very little apparent success themselves.
Absolutely agree, who would pay to have her coach them on how to lead a successful, happy life when her own life is far from aspirational. I do think she needs an intervention at this point, she’s clearly delusional.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.