Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been enjoying these threads from the sidelines now for months, but after that display today I could stand on the sidelines no longer.

There’s a few inevitable stages one goes through when one starts following Jojo.

1. Genuine curiosity:
Your pal sends you an off the cuff video of Jojo doing some genuinely odd shit. It could be her jumping around her parents garden to high school musical, but you’ve seen people on acid before so no biggie. It could be her walking along the river Lee mistaking it for the sea, or a pic of a coffee cup that someone wearing bright lipstick had clearly just practiced shifting on. You think to yourself, how intriguing, I’ll dive deeper.

2.Comedy Genius?
In your attempt to rationalise her behaviour you wonder, is this woman intellectually superior and so witty that she’s satirically ripping the piss out of social media culture and we’re just left guessing? Will the day come soon where she turns around and reveals to her 18,000 - 60 followers that she has been having them on for months, at which point she peels her prosthetic mask off revealing Ashton Kutcher and we all realise we’ve been punk’d.

3. Realisation
You realise none of the above is true, this girl is being deadly serious and Ashton is not coming

After that it’s just a never ending flip flop between sympathy and bewilderment. Sympathy for anyone who could exist in such a state of utter delusion, and “can’t peel my eyes away bewilderment” because it’s so intriguing. I mean today’s rant was not only the reheated shite she serves every week but worse. I’ve meet late stage Alzheimer’s patients that have communicated a thought better.

This cycle of taking a break genuinely dumbfounds me too. Take a break from what? Drinking tea in your parents gaff, taking strange photos with Ugly backdrops around cork, or pretending to be a runner/sustainability advocate/ life coach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I know the new thread title is far away..
But just saying..
Boobs around waist,no fashion taste,now anti-waste,seems a bit spaced

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Havinagawk

How does she come up with her content? 🤔
Oh wait, here it is! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20211014_193517.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193602.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193449.jpg

Screenshot_20211014_193535.jpg

Joanne Marie Cronin, the Mr Price Molly Mae Hague!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

BigMavis

VIP Member
Whats the weather in Cork like today?
Cloudy with a chance of flying loafers???

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She looks like Mrs Doyle in that episode of father ted where she goes to meet her friend and they have a fight over who’s paying the bill 😂😂😂 I wonder who the rent a crowd is??

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion:

Joanne Cronin, compulsive liar, life-coach for hire. Clothes are always creased, collab with her and your brand will be deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Erikafei

I'm gonna go ahead and guess she did some sort of work experience in TY or some crap in a primary school for a week or two and that's what she's calling this teaching placement lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blueducks101

I am quiet literally disgusted at her this evening crying on Instagram like that and saying she wished the last 3 weeks didn’t happen to her all over a couple of bot accounts (I never even heard of the term bot accounts before this dose became obsessed with them). I know of a family that have suffered an unimaginable tragedy over the last few weeks and it has affected quite a lot of young people that I know and I can tell you for sure they wish the last 3 weeks didn’t happen. She needs to cop on get with the real world now. I followed her for the last while cos I was intrigued by her and at times I did feel very sorry for her but I am most definitely unfollowing her this evening after that pity party. I’m actually seething that she is carrying on like that. What even is the point of her account anyway I just don’t get it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Jojo awoke this morning at the crack of 10am. She rolled from the bed onto a pile of crusty clothes where she lay for several more minutes before getting to her feet and making her way toward the ‘medicinal’ plant room. As @BigMavis mentioned, she then proceeds to care for said medicinal plants, before biting off and chewing a bunch of leaves as a pre-breakfast snack.
Off she saunters to the hall, where her mother has been waiting for the last hour with the camera ready to capture Jojo’s post-plant snack spin and twirl.
Behind her Mother waits her Father, holding some plaster and a small trowel, ready to repair any damages that may occur…
In the kitchen Jojo prepares a healthy, nutritious meal, that is one turkey rasher on top of a dry pancake, ‘feck I best capture this for my followers’ she whispers to herself, before whipping out her phone and capturing the worst picture ever taken which she hastily uploads to insta.
After breakfast, and a quick 4 hour nap, Jojo pops to her local Penneys where she spots some jazzy outfits. ‘Ah, that’ll be perfect for my next reel’ she thinks to herself as she throws a white blazer dress and a little silver wrap number into her basket.
Back home, she thinks long and hard about how she can fool her followers into thinking her brand new Penneys purchases are actually sustainable items.
‘Got it’ she exclaims while jumping to her feet with her empty teacup, which she was very cleverly using as a prop in her latest tiktok. ‘I’ll just say it’s all old clothing, my followers will never be any the wiser’ she tells herself as she spends 3 full minutes editing her transitions for the reel.
All night she sits by her phone ready to block anyone that notices her lies…’my god why can’t these people just let me lie to my followers in peace’ she whines to herself, ‘I know, I’ll make another passive-aggressive tiktok directed at all the haterz who dare question my lies’.

• Haha
  • Heart

Erinslife

Chatty Member
There will always be people that are jealous and hate on you, that means you must be doing something right (Cronin, Joanne 2021)

FFS, yes Joanne, I desperately want to be back in my childhood bedroom, pretending to answer imaginary phone calls on make believe hotlines. It’s my dream to be laughed out of the place trying to make it as a fashion influencer while sporting ill-fitting penneys bras and stinky dolly shoes. The cherry on the top of the cake would be bleeding my parents dry while I jump from one farcical business idea to the next, anybody for a shoutout? That’ll be one euro please🤣

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Why does she talk into the camera like she’s reading the captions? Then she leaves words out or doesn’t finish sentences. Really annoying, anybody else notice this?

Reactions: 18

Emg85

Her latest story??!
I'm getting single white female vibes from it! That her first instinct was to hurt this girl is bloody terrifying! Both this guy and girl should stay well clear of her, she sounds like an absolute nutcase now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
Goals.
Love island.
20k by October 31st.
Collabs with Shein and PLT.
Something tiktok?
Management company.
New bathroom for my parents.

This is actually shocking and very very worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Morris21

Heeeyyyy Everyooooone.
Welcome to my daaaily skin care videos.
Today im gonna show you how to kinda wash your face so when you wake up in the morning you can apply minimal makeup cause her there is still makeup on from the night before. Top tip bitches!

So first things first is you are gonna get your cleanser and use less than a pea size amount cause to be honest I'm not actually fucking arsed to wash my face. So rub that in there now and feel the make up meeelting aaaaway!!! Now what your gonna do next is get some sand paper or if you have any skirting board lying around and you're gonna fucking reeeef the epidermis layer of skin off! If your not red after this you ain't scrubbing hard enough huns. Aww that's nice now, my face is like a bell pepper and it's like I've done 10 minutes in the sun bar in Douglas!! Now next you're gonna get that toner and a little cotton pad, these pads are so handy as you can also use them to wipe your hole when you've no taaailet paper. So ill squirt that on there now and ill take off more of the luna by lisa.. So fresh and I feel so toned. Now next thing then is girlz is your gonna get your serum. This one is called "block out the negatively" it protects against sun damage, pollution and all you jealous cunts that don't get anything fucking gifted to yer gaff!!! Apply that there now in circular motions. Last thing there now is ehh.. Oh what's that called... Ehhh oh ya... Moisturiser! I got 20% off on this product its called "my life is a mess" infused with my favourite tea - reference to my tik toks. So girls that's how you come to bed with me. As you can see I actually did fuck all as I'm a lazy bitch, I still have a bitta luna on as who dosent want to be flawless even when they sleep because at the end of the day I wake up like this... FLAWLESS!! Tune in next week where ill be doing a glam look with Charlotte Tilbury. Byyyee EVERYOOONE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17