Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a bit of her live first 10 mins was very boring because she ignored questions and to be honest theres not a lot to ask her because she never posts about anything of interest that you could ask her about.

Its laughable that she wants to become a life coach- you need good knowledge of tools, a sense of empathy, compassion, patience, work hard, do courses and be accreditated, its not about doling out positive vibe mis-quotes which is most likely her understanding of it

Reactions: 5
That nasally “Hay everyone” I just can’t and the hair does she not see how bad it is while looking at herself on her phone. Her constant talk of all she’s been through in her life like bleeping what?? She’s has hardly experienced life she’s living at home with her parents at 30 years of age, she’s not been struck with an illness, her problems in life are all her own doing because she’s just so childish she can’t seem to cope with anything out of her parents control.

Reactions: 7
Nooooo. Lads! The self-help incarnation of JoJo. I just can't.

We had:

Quirky fashion JoJo
Serious fashion JoJo
Sustainable fashion JoJo
Fitness guru JoJo
And now this version that just seems to continually tall about self-love and affirmations and, I don't actually know what else because it was hurting me to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah someone stop the world and let me off . The 30 day self love challenge seriously 🙄🙄She has nothing else to talk about and is trying to stay relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That pink dress 😱
Honestly. If I try really REALLY hard, I can't find a single nice thing to say about it. It's shocking, it has no redeeming features. Shapeless. Weird floncy bits. Cheap. Wobbly hem. The colour of vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice that Joanne no longer says 'ehm'. She speaks a lot slower and pauses like a million times every sentence. I think she may have done some research on public speaking 😅
Also, bleeping hell did Joanne make that pink dress herself.

Joanne should delete her first reel and pretend that it never happened. In fairness she has improved a lot but her improvement means she no longer has a unique selling point, I miss her old material

Reactions: 2
Has she been banned from stories again?

🍷 also also also.....

"You're so right there"

"I'm in agreement with that"

"Aww thank you so much for that"

Talk about bland. Joanne please 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder is Jojo running around door to door pontificating and asking people to like her style get ups now that Instagram is down 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder is Jojo running around door to door pontificating and asking people to like her style get ups now that Instagram is down 🤷‍♀️
Nah. She'll be getting them to repeat affirmations about loving themselves these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Josco is live, I think she's wearing my father's leather jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah the bleeping delusion on this one! We are our own biggest critic! If that were true JoJo. You'd have given up long ago. You're shite at this. And I love the way you have forgiven yourself. Wonder if all the people you've lied to and fucked over feel the same way too? Does sum her up though "if you've done something wrong, don't blame yourself"!

Reactions: 5
She said yesterday that she has borderline personality disorder, I’ve never heard her say that before

She said yesterday that she has borderline personality disorder, I’ve never heard her say that before
She randomly said it a couple of months ago. Coincidently after reading some book on it.. BPD is generally caused by a trauma, wonder what hers was? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.