Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say on her live she's not going on holiday because it's too expensive? She already spent 300 euros on flights so it's going to cost too much? Why did you buy the flights then?!

Reactions: 6
Did she say on her live she's not going on holiday because it's too expensive? She already spent 300 euros on flights so it's going to cost too much? Why did you buy the flights then?!
Wonder if the friend dumped her 👀

Gutted I missed the live now, sounds like it was good

Reactions: 3
Missed the live, can't make head nor tail of the recording. They make no sense because she doesn't read out the questions and uses one word answers.
Its great shes being recognised in supermarkets by hoards of fans.

Reactions: 8
No she said she’s not going on holiday because of corona virus and wouldn’t elaborate any more on that. Then she was asked about staycations in Ireland and she said she wouldn’t be going on any as they are too expensive and she had already spent the €300 on the flights she won’t be using

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's had both jabs, I think that was only her first. I'm not sure of the regs, can you travel without jabs?

Reactions: 1
Think Jojo got hers in the chemist so it’s likely the one jab vaccine she got. Imagine spending 300e on flights during a pandemic when restrictions can change from one day to the next & the last we heard she only had 600e to her name. That’s utter madness.
What will her next side gig be now to make that money back, her shoutout business made her a grand total of 1euro so far. The parents must be going round the twist with her antics.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s most likely she just can’t afford a holiday. She has no job or income. Maybe she booked it a while ago under the misguided impression she would be earning a decent wage from being an influencer by now. I genuinely wonder how long she can legitimately keep up having no employment under the guise of being famous on Instagram.

In all seriousness, is she fit for employment?
At the minute I don't think so. She seems so lethargic and apathetic, there's not even an ounce of enthusiasm for love island anymore.
Why does she feel she wasn't nice to the fan who approached her, she said she said thank you. I wonder what really happened 🤔
Erin shows how much attention I've paid to corona, didn't even know there was a one shot vaccine.

The holiday was as real as the famous 3 degrees + after shock of getting hit by a car + stressed + trauma + loss of earnings (not)? ===== Compensation!

Has she put her current insta page back to private? How many accounts has she as just came across what was probably her original original under @joannemarriecronin.

No she said she’s not going on holiday because of corona virus and wouldn’t elaborate any more on that. Then she was asked about staycations in Ireland and she said she wouldn’t be going on any as they are too expensive and she had already spent the €300 on the flights she won’t be using
Ah right, I didn't watch it live so I couldn't see the questions - she really needs to learn to read out the question she's responding to!

Reactions: 3
Her latest tik tok for her sunbathing outfit - a denim skirt, tshirt and runners , as she sits in the shade 🤣🤣
Did you notice when she tried to recline the chair is broken and she awkwardly holds out her legs before putting herself in this uncomfortable looking position

Attachments

• Haha
Why is there a wardrobe in the garden?
We had a patio set like that in the 80s, nothing wrong with it, I just don't know how they keep things that long, especially when they look so tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So.. She had to diet to get into the skirt.. Did she say not so long ago she had an eating disorder and was so thin...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.