Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god…. This top…! I really question at times JoJos utter lack of common sense, and even her mother filming her in that ridiculous top and not saying it… just no!
Is it just me or can you see her knickers? Also, she was a sprinter? 🤯

Reactions: 7
For the love of god…. This top…! I really question at times JoJos utter lack of common sense, and even her mother filming her in that ridiculous top and not saying it… just no!
Are they not supposed to be off the shoulder tops? I do like the trousers though

Reactions: 3
This girl is not even funny anymore, I actually couldn’t look at the story about running/walking inspired by the Olympics 🙄🙄 give me strength!! Honestly it’s like what a 6 year old would say, how is she 30 whatever years old??

Reactions: 6
Showed Joannes page to my sis. Didn’t say a thing and the first thing she said “ c’mon she has to have some mental incapacity?” Sister is a doc

Reactions: 5
Lol joanne going to be running, ah sure if she wants to be fit thats great but didnt she tell us a while ago that she was regularly using the fitness bike (the one in shed) and that she regularly works out as part of her day in the life? 🤡 porkie pie lies joanne and you just outed yourself as a liar, yet again. She would quicker complain about walking to bus stop or go for a healthy walk after much prodding by her mam than she would run a mile

Reactions: 4
🎶she’s a runner, she’s a track star🎶
No stop it did she just say she was a sprinter when she was younger, the girl is very strange

• Haha
She’s taking up running to do other things than taking photos or . . And she drew a blank at what else she does with her life in general! We’ll see how long this trend lasts long. Guarantee she’ll get injured in the first week. Joanne if ur reading this - buy a good supportive sports bra because if you’re just going to start around running with the Bras ur wearing now, you’ll have two black eyes by end of the week and sore boobs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wrinkles on the clothes in the new reel! She literally has nothing to do all day, wouldn’t she pull out the iron and ironing board.

Reactions: 3

she reminds me of a possessed doll or something here 😳
She nearly gave herself whiplash with that hair swing 😂

Even this Tiktok, the bleeping creased top tucked in weirdly to her leggings. Tidy yourself woman 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She'd be the ideal Instagrammer for a clothes steamer collaboration 💨 That pink t-shirt is a disgrace!

Reactions: 2
The wrinkles on that top jesus christ, I'd say it was in a ball at the end of her wardrobe.

Have you seen the spice girls dance routine on tiktok an hour ago?
***I'm uncomfortable ***

• Haha
She reminds me of Charlize therons portrayal of aileen wurnos in the movie monster 🥴 also she has lost a lot of weight recently

• Haha
She has borderline personality disorder?
If she has been formally diagnosed with BPD, the decision to try to be an influencer is really questionable. BPD can be a very serious condition and how it manifests (& given her interaction on social media) could really present some challenges for Joanne. I really hope she is getting adequate professional help

She was diagnoised with BPD some months ago, if not longer

On her latest story, i wouldve thought that maybe she has SM addiction and that would be a good reason for her to step away, leave the phone behind and go for a walk... which she hasnt been doing as she has been taking photos of herself while out for a walk and then posting them on IG. And IG has become her life.
The planner... bought in Feb, says how she loves this and that about it, but everything for June was blank, no reflections done... never too late to start for August

Joanne & posting about her mental health: ive huge concerns about anyone in her audience watching her stories and posts that they might interpret her ramblings having some sort of advice or signpost for people about their own mental health, which is dangerous because she shows sympthoms of mental health problems and discontinues counselling abruptly ignoring advice given, not any successes in that help she got or progression or post overcoming serious issues

The planner looks like it's just being used as a decoration in her room. Maybe she lost the pen amongst the mess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.