Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes out with the begging bowl for ideas of popular reels to copy....

5 minute crafts have the answer for her clothes, they may have one for her bra too

Reactions: 2
100% agree on the pennys bra! I’m a 36D and penny’s bra have added chicken fillets. Hello, I have big boobs I don’t need any further push up to emphasize them! And they never fit correctly- their sizes are all wrong in the bras for chesty ladies. . Like you I have to invest in the proper lingerie bras to get proper fitting. Joanne looks like she has quite a chest so a proper fitting consultation would change her figure completely. I actually gasped when I saw her latest reel the pink dress. Is she not wearing a bra at all because they are literally down to the waist band of the dress. A good bra would improve her posture immensely so maybe she should start at the basics first and get a correct fitting bra! 👙
Totally agree, their sizing is brutal. And I don’t understand the need for massive padding in their bigger sizes either🤷🏼‍♀️ Their t-shirt bras are brutal, the gaping and lines🙈 My BF once asked me should he be able to see two big bra lines under my tshirt, I gave up on them at that point😂 That pink floral dress really emphasised just how badly Jojo is in need of a proper fitting and a decent bra….if she was even wearing one.

Reactions: 6
On another note. Was looking at meetup groups in my area (Ive moved out of the city) and stumbled across these. Could ya imagine that head the ball turning up for a walk 😂 Id throw her into the Lough myself. She gives me stage 5 clinger vibes tbh
Maybe she has a secret job again that’s why she’s being so quiet online and that’s why she isn’t going on the holiday she’s had to go back to work. FairPlay to her if she has gotten off her ass and come back to reality somewhat even though she’s so famous. I also love those groups if you’ve moved to a new area or moved back from abroad or whatever but joanne has lived there all her life how does she not have a friend group at this stage says it all really.

Maybe she has a secret job again that’s why she’s being so quiet online and that’s why she isn’t going on the holiday she’s had to go back to work. FairPlay to her if she has gotten off her ass and come back to reality somewhat even though she’s so famous. I also love those groups if you’ve moved to a new area or moved back from abroad or whatever but joanne has lived there all her life how does she not have a friend group at this stage says it all really.
I’d say she would be on stories announcing it the second she even secured a job interview, nevermind an actual job. Sure wouldn’t we all be in awe of her, juggling a job with her social media commitments. She’s far too lazy, she’ll bleed herself and the parents dry before she even considers the notion of work.

She's not free until after 6 because she has to upload to insta at 6. No? Hopefully those meet up people clicked on her Facebook profile and found their way to insta. Seriously, would you want to meet up for light chats with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Within a week she has the same god awful pink dress tagged as being from 2 separate retailers, scroll to last year and it's listed as yet being from another store completely, she is to lazy to even check labels to tag the correct shop!

Another jump in followers since last night.
15.7k lunchtime Saturday, let's just watch what happens, should be fun 😄

I’m genuinely considering starting a whip around to get her a bra fitting in M&S.
The fittings are free! And you can get a 2 pack of t shirt bras (black and white) for about €20! It’s hardly that much of an outlay. I know times are tough for many but I struggle to see what financial commitments she has to meet

The fittings are free! And you can get a 2 pack of t shirt bras (black and white) for about €20! It’s hardly that much of an outlay. I know times are tough for many but I struggle to see what financial commitments she has to meet
€2 a head so and we’ll get those baps away from her knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the latest tik tok? It has since being deleted. It was a high school musical song. It was her with a male filter on her face on singing the male part and the changing to herself for the female singing part!! Like what the actual duck. That’s how she spent her day?? Lately she’s displaying really child like behaviour, it’s actually quite disturbing! 🥺
Did anyone see the latest tik tok? It has since being deleted. It was a high school musical song. It was her with a male filter on her face on singing the male part and the changing to herself for the female singing part!! Like what the actual duck. That’s how she spent her day?? Lately she’s displaying really child like behaviour, it’s actually quite disturbing! 🥺
I happen to be someone who only discovered Joanne through that tik tok ajd today whilst i was dying from my vaccine I discovered her instagram and this thread.

You are being generous in your description. She is supposed to flick between man and woman but failed

Reactions: 4
Latest tiktok is her saying shes taking a break from social media.... for 30/40 mins and then get back to work :rolleyes:
Hilarous stuff from a girl who repeatedly posts on instagram that she needs to take breaks from SM due to her mental health, but even worse she incl the #itsoktonotbeok

A piss take like that is not ok for a girl who cries wolf looking for attention

Reactions: 5
Ah ffs, she’s gauging interest in a service to style people🤨would u be well paying thon doll to dress you

• Haha
  • Wow
For the love of god…. This top…! I really question at times JoJos utter lack of common sense, and even her mother filming her in that ridiculous top and not saying it… just no!
I have them trousers myself but no way would I put them with that top,I'd worry about the wellbeing of anyone who follows her for fashion advice

• Haha
Just played our lovely JoJos story while at the dinner table, where she's explaining that she's going to start running again.

Without batting an eyelid my other half laughs out loud and roars "HOW?! SURE SHE'D TRIP OVER HER BOOBS..."

I'm still not over this....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.