Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the new thread title is far away..
But just saying..
Boobs around waist,no fashion taste,now anti-waste,seems a bit spaced

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see the latest tik tok? It has since being deleted. It was a high school musical song. It was her with a male filter on her face on singing the male part and the changing to herself for the female singing part!! Like what the actual duck. That’s how she spent her day?? Lately she’s displaying really child like behaviour, it’s actually quite disturbing! 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think its just her warped sense of hunour coming out on tiktok... does it freak anyone else out even a little with her tiktoks with those weird expressions and shaking heads when you see them collectively?? It does me like something out of a horror movie expect her head to do 360s

Reactions: 3
Ah here, in that tiktok she posted today, colourful summer outfits, the baps are down at her bellybutton in the pink floral dress. She DESPERATELY needs to go and spend the money and buy herself a decent, supportive bra😥Penneys just aint gona cut it.

@Mrs. Thursday she absolutely freaks me out, yesterdays tiktok, the weird be kind one, jaysus something about it had me shook😂

Reactions: 10
If I was poor aul Jojo I’d be very worried about the engagement on her new post since she is so obsessed with it.

Her followers are growing by the day ( bots I assume 🤣) but only 22 comments on her post of which 7 at least are fake or those follow circles .

Also, she must have had the bank card out the last 2 days 🤑🤑
71700C30-5058-4E74-95F8-FFCD59A67CE2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Age regression can be a symptom of bpd. I think she's in the grip of something here and needs more time off, a lot of time off, permanently. I've changed my mind on her lazy layabout parents who should be utterly ashamed of themselves for allowing this to go on under their roof.

Reactions: 10
I think the best part of those screenshots may be the ‘I’m free after 6pm’😂 Aye Jojo, flat out before that are ya😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah here, in that tiktok she posted today, colourful summer outfits, the baps are down at her bellybutton in the pink floral dress. She DESPERATELY needs to go and spend the money and buy herself a decent, supportive bra😥Penneys just aint gona cut it.

@Mrs. Thursday she absolutely freaks me out, yesterdays tiktok, the weird be kind one, jaysus something about it had me shook😂
I was going to say the same… worst yet!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She went on this big speil about what she stands for in sustainability, uturns saying shes doing reels of last years summer outfitts, said no more shein and other baddies but the reel from yesterdays tiktok has landed on IG today with all the baddie brands.

Whats the point, why is she wasting the time of her audience for likes and clicks?
Are we the last of her actual audience?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow her followers are going up and up, must be all that great content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Penney’s bras are clean shite if you’re anyway chesty (and maybe even if you aren’t), they gape even when u buy your correct size, you can see lines under your clothes, just not a good look. I love a mooch round penneys and it breaks my heart to spend 40-50e on a bra, but needs must. Jojo needs to do the same, maybe if she cut back on some of that other tat she’s buying off shein & everything5pounds, she could fork out for something that would go some way to improving the look of some of her outfits🙈

Reactions: 3
Penney’s bras are clean shite if you’re anyway chesty (and maybe even if you aren’t), they gape even when u buy your correct size, you can see lines under your clothes, just not a good look. I love a mooch round penneys and it breaks my heart to spend 40-50e on a bra, but needs must. Jojo needs to do the same, maybe if she cut back on some of that other tat she’s buying off shein & everything5pounds, she could fork out for something that would go some way to improving the look of some of her outfits🙈
100% agree on the pennys bra! I’m a 36D and penny’s bra have added chicken fillets. Hello, I have big boobs I don’t need any further push up to emphasize them! And they never fit correctly- their sizes are all wrong in the bras for chesty ladies. . Like you I have to invest in the proper lingerie bras to get proper fitting. Joanne looks like she has quite a chest so a proper fitting consultation would change her figure completely. I actually gasped when I saw her latest reel the pink dress. Is she not wearing a bra at all because they are literally down to the waist band of the dress. A good bra would improve her posture immensely so maybe she should start at the basics first and get a correct fitting bra! 👙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.