Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so baffled by this girl - it feels like good material for an episode of Unsolved Mysteries. Will we ever find out what's going on? And an even bigger question is why her parents enable it? Her whole life is pretty much a fantasy.

Profile has gone private again so that's some time I'll stop wasting trying to figure it all out until she's back on public again.

Reactions: 9
I’ll just leave this here. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh My God please someone send that to her. She's an absolute sociopath, she could teach lying for a living. She also has the penmanship of a 5 year old and I see that the nails are clinging on for dear life. And where the duck did BPD cone from. She pulled that outta nowhere. God I can't stand her but I can't look away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So confused! She said not that long ago that she has no condition and no mental illness diagnosis?
Whilst someone’s health is private and it’s up to them whether they choose to tell anyone about it or not, but when you are on a public platform rambling about mental health all the time then maybe when hundreds of people are expressing their concern for your mental well-being that may be the time to address it? Lots of people have borderline personality disorder, it’s not uncommon!
If what she is saying is true then I feel truly sorry for the woman!
Her ramblings and inability to put together a cohesive sentence all point to either being unmedicated or over medicated.
Shes an adult and of course can do as she wishes but she is also an only child with what looks to be older than average parents, and as an onlooker it seems her parents are enabling this behaviour most likely through their own ignorance to mental health.

Goals.
Love island.
20k by October 31st.
Collabs with Shein and PLT.
Something tiktok?
Management company.
New bathroom for my parents.

This is actually shocking and very very worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Goals.
Love island.
20k by October 31st.
Something tiktok?
Management company.

It really is. The badly fitted, creased clothes and bad tik told and reels might provide a laugh but it looks like when it boils down to it she has a serious mental health issue that is seriously effecting her perception of reality. If she has BPD I really doubt her mental health team would be advising her to continue down this route and it doesn’t appear that she has much in the way of meaningful relationships to allow someone to tell her to step away from the ridicule. It’s actually a sad and worrying situation

Reactions: 7
It really is. The badly fitted, creased clothes and bad tik told and reels might provide a laugh but it looks like when it boils down to it she has a serious mental health issue that is seriously effecting her perception of reality. If she has BPD I really doubt her mental health team would be advising her to continue down this route and it doesn’t appear that she has much in the way of meaningful relationships to allow someone to tell her to step away from the ridicule. It’s actually a sad and worrying situation
Its awful. But there's an obvious understanding of what she's doing because she actively lies, it doesn't appear to be some type of psychosis or capacity issue.
But I agree its deeply troubling, these are not the actions of a well rounded individual.

People have come onto tattle calling comments unnecessary or mean regarding Joanne. Ah sure god love poor Joanne. Joanne herself has called out tattle indirectly and basically called tattle liars, jealous, the cause of her mental health and the reason of her social media breaks. We were all there when she called out that girls profile page and shared it publicly when the girl accidentally DM’d her about having a personality disorder. She admitted initially she wanted love island and when it came close to the launch date she denied any wish to go on love island. She denied any mental health issue. She refused to answer any questions about her college courses. She can’t seem to decipher between constructive criticism and people taking the absolute piss outta her. All in the meantime Joannes perception of her own life, her mental health issues and life goals were wrote in black and white in her own diary!! And guess what tattles opinion about her was right all along. I’m sensing another break from social media in the pipe line as she’s left the cat out of the bag ONCE again and now cannot deny anything she’s once denied before.

I'm trying to message her on Insta but she hasn't even seen the message. Does she not answer her "fans"?

No stop!!

Goals.
Love island.
20k by October 31st.
Something tiktok?
Management company.

She is fully deluded, makes sense with the personality disorder. But she should 100% not be on social media, she is obsessed with it and can't see that she's not good at it.

She'll just reply hi to all my fans 🤣🤣🤣 she doesn't reply to anyone in messages. , she's an ignorant witch 😬
She does read them, I've messaged her before 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
Who writes her captions?
Must be c+p from another influencer - she's just missed the memo they're meant to relate to her.

Not sure what impact she's leaving or voices she amplifying, unless it's the landfill of shite clothes and ones in her head.

Reactions: 5
That gave me a good laugh… and all along she said she wouldn’t, she didn’t apply, she’s a nobody and too old! I’d say she did apply! They don’t have over 30 on it! Apparently - never watched it! Maura Higgins was the oldest contest I saw somewhere at 28!

Reactions: 3
She can apply again for LI next year, 30 is no age, yiz are only weeins. However she might want to stop doing things like the spice girls dance, if she seriously wants to be considered. I don't get yesterdays reel, she was meant to jump into the clothes no?

Reactions: 3
Is she related to lauren harries? Even her mannerism's are the same

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can apply again for LI next year, 30 is no age, yiz are only weeins. However she might want to stop doing things like the spice girls dance, if she seriously wants to be considered. I don't get yesterdays reel, she was meant to jump into the clothes no?
I think the high school musical dance that looked more like a tantrum was one of the worst! If I was her neighbour I’d spend my days curtain twitching with popcorn having all the lols watching her carry on in her garden!

Age wasnt the reason, previous contestants have been over 30 going into villa

"Jordan Ring, Marcel Somerville, and Paul Knops were all 31 years old when they entered the villa in series 1, 3, and 4, respectively" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Love_Island_(2015_TV_series)_contestants

I bet she submitted a video similar to her reels or tiktok and it was most likely a mess which is why she didnt get beyond submitting a video/application stage
Ah ok! Never watched love island! Didn’t know! Your spot on I’d say submitting her reels and that she had 10k followers at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
66B4C178-E04E-49B8-B330-5FE3F26701D6.png

Really curious if this brand who are supporting a cause actually sent Jojo some bits and she hasn’t even showcased them yet, when her caption is all about ‘amplifying voices’

we’ve all seen from her blog posts lives and stories how lazy and genuinely uneducated she is in huge issues! this caption enrages me 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.