Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to post to previous screenshot too! If that brand is legit in what they say they do, how ignorant is Joanne to not even reply to their comment! Looks bad!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 694978
Really curious if this brand who are supporting a cause actually sent Jojo some bits and she hasn’t even showcased them yet, when her caption is all about ‘amplifying voices’

we’ve all seen from her blog posts lives and stories how lazy and genuinely uneducated she is in huge issues! this caption enrages me 🤣
I think her poor use of grammar is ironic.
She is trying to say she is a part of something bigger but actually - and correctly 😂 - says she is apart of it... Yes you couldn't be further from it all of you tried love.

Read that comment about the jewellery open mouthed, soooo bad !

Reactions: 4
she's just blatantly ignoring the comment?
comment left 4 hours ago, and 2 hours ago she responded to get that trend's comment....
speechless

she's just blatantly ignoring the comment?
comment left 4 hours ago, and 2 hours ago she responded to get that trend's comment....
speechless
So she went on about how she wants to be more sustainable and ethical in her fashion choices, gets sent free jewellery from a company who’s entire ethos is empowering women who have been exploited and she not only hasn’t shown the jewellery but she ignored their comment! You couldn’t make this tit up if you tried!!!!

Reactions: 9
Beggy Mitchell posts now. If get that trend send her her favourite dress they should be cancelled. Forgive me for asking but would they not be considered fast fashion, Joanne said its important to know where garments are made etc so where do gtt source their ever changing products? The tit this woman is coming out with now is laughable but also incredibly boring and irritating. Just urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She updated for IG though with music...
I cannot belueve she ignored that comment, brands would want to be careful collaborating with her legal docs witnessed and signed before give her money free stuff.
Shes done very little on her IG yet has managed to jump a couple of thousand followers since it was last mentioned, she must have been busy burning her revolut account/debit/credit card buying more followers... she is only fooling herself

Joanne reminds me of a child that just learned a new word and they won't stop saying it 😂
Joanne has used the word sustainable more times in the last 3 weeks than she has in her whole life. This idea of getting into sustainable fashion occurred because someone on her Q&A or live told her fast fashion was unethical so now Joanne has to burn/bin her 100s of garments from everything5pound.
For anyone late to the Joanne show, Joanne said before that if she orders a top and it isn't nice/doesn't fit her she just bins it because postage is too expensive to bother returning the clothes.
She has even changed her bio to include sustainable 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Joanne is prison?
Omg that's shocking. Is it just me or does she look like she has a rea towel on her chest incase of any dribbles? 😂 she's always under that purple blanket, suppose its better than that onesie she was always wearing.

She has hm and berska ragged in her latest tictok, not sure if they are sustainable.. I'm open for correction though.

Reactions: 6
Omg that's shocking. Is it just me or does she look like she has a rea towel on her chest incase of any dribbles? 😂 she's always under that purple blanket, suppose its better than that onesie she was always wearing.

She has hm and berska ragged in her latest tictok, not sure if they are sustainable.. I'm open for correction though.
Check the comments on the post ... She has been called out on it and she still doesn't think to do a quick Google on "sustainability meaning"

H&M are one of the worst - firmly greenwashing shysters, but as predicted Joanne isn't doing any Googling on this cos she's already an expert. I'd give examples why but I don't want to give her any freebies here - she can do her own homework ha.

The 're-use outfits' approach for Joanne is so jokes cos all her clothes look like they're from 2003 anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Check the comments on the post ... She has been called out on it and she still doesn't think to do a quick Google on "sustainability meaning"
Just looked, delighted that girl called her out and hadn't been blocked or deleted! In fairness just because you rewear clothes does not make them sustainable. I have lots of clothes which are Zara, HM and RI for years and rewear them. Not because I'm "sustainable" but because I like the style fit etc.. def a agree with the previous poster, sustainable seems to be word of the month.

Yeh she's mixing up a whole load of ideas. Reusing old clothes instead of buying new ones is a step in leading a more sustainable lifestyle, but it doesn't make the clothes / brands you're wearing sustainable.

She really doesn't have the nounce for this 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.