Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified for her.

Her account never got hacked, she bought followers and her account got compromised. Learn your lesson!

came here to say this cause this is literally part of my job helping recover accounts and it only gets compromised when they notice spam like activity (so the buying her follows and numbers increasing or fluctuating at not normal rates etc)
when ur account is hacked thereโ€™s actually so little to be done to recover it and most of the time ppl have a super hard time getting it back so the fact she has full access to it is so obvious that she was never truly hacked. sheโ€™s such a melt!!!!

sheโ€™s back posting on tiktok as well, what a treat.. she really scares me with how easy the porky pies just roll off her tongue ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Reactions: 7
Her new post on Insta, someone asked her does she cycle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ showing the same dress again. Can't see what shoes she's wearing (may be dolly)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Check out the pals insta. Lovely words about liars, people not listening and the beauty of keeping your mouth shut. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Then donโ€™t bring it up in the first place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like Iโ€™ve no idea if itโ€™s actually a pal or if youโ€™re taking the mick? Not everyone has been following her as long as you or knows what she had for breakfast on the morning of her communion.
Sorry can't write any more on the thread.

Reactions: 1
Then donโ€™t bring it up in the first place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like Iโ€™ve no idea if itโ€™s actually a pal or if youโ€™re taking the mick? Not everyone has been following her as long as you or knows what she had for breakfast on the morning of her communion.
Well aren't you just precious :LOL: I can't put the friends insta handle on here as I'd be breaking tattle rules, but most following the conversation know who she is. Click into Joannes old page and find the dog post she's tagged there.

Reactions: 12
If I ever heard scutter spoken in human form then here it is. Ehm Ehm I'm starting to get noticed when I'm out now! ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ’ฉ You want to brush your teeth hun before the start to go brown ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't they have signs in the vaccination centres that no photography is allowed?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Apologies she got it done in the chemist!
Don't worry about it sure she's getting noticed in Cork = granted freedom of the city certificate any day now!! Who knew ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No need to be snarky. The information is readily available on the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's people on this thread talking about the Jojo.. (that's what the thread is for I know) but some people seem borderline obsessed. I only pop in and out when I'm not busy or working. When i come on there's loads of long comments and it's hard to get through everything, it's like chapters from a book at times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I do love the thread tho. Some people just look like they've a lot of time on their hands here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 4
There's people on this thread talking about the Jojo.. (that's what the thread is for I know) but some people seem borderline obsessed. I only pop in and out when I'm not busy or working. When i come on there's loads of long comments and it's hard to get through everything, it's like chapters from a book at times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I do love the thread tho. Some people just look like they've a lot of time on their hands here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
I wouldnโ€™t say itโ€™s a fair assumption to make that because people are active on here that they have a lot of time to spare. I certainly donโ€™t.

But sure anyway, itโ€™s the Jojo thread, not a place for debating who has more free time in the day based off the length of their comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldnโ€™t say itโ€™s a fair assumption to make that because people are active on here that they have a lot of time to spare. I certainly donโ€™t.

But sure anyway, itโ€™s the Jojo thread, not a place for debating who has more free time in the day based off the length of their comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I don't have a lot of time to spare either. I only come on once a day or if some big happens I have a quick look. I haven't time to be posting all the time cos I work. It's just the big looong drawn out comments from some people are a bit much. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd rather people get to the point faster. I'm a fussy bleep I know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ each to their own and all that ๐Ÿ˜Š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.