Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop now lads. A guy rang in and said he has a way they can get their account back, it happened to him a few years ago and Instagram can clone the account from before the hacking and give it back to you. He had a direct email of someone who can do it (although it was 2+ years ago, it's still worth a shot, right?!). Joanne got on the defence saying 'well, Instagram told me there's no way of getting it back'.. if this was genuine, and not caused by her own stupidity of buying followers, then she would absolutely jump at the chance of trying to get it back.. she also said she built up a following of 15k?... how?! If she is acknowledging that a lot of these followers are bot accounts?? She needs to give it up at this point, drawing trouble on herself

Reactions: 8
Ah stop now lads. A guy rang in and said he has a way they can get their account back, it happened to him a few years ago and Instagram can clone the account from before the hacking and give it back to you. He had a direct email of someone who can do it (although it was 2+ years ago, it's still worth a shot, right?!). Joanne got on the defence saying 'well, Instagram told me there's no way of getting it back'.. if this was genuine, and not caused by her own stupidity of buying followers, then she would absolutely jump at the chance of trying to get it back.. she also said she built up a following of 15k?... how?! If she is acknowledging that a lot of these followers are bot accounts?? She needs to give it up at this point, drawing trouble on herself
At least you worded this better than me, I couldn't type it all fast enough, trying to get ready for work and do house stuff before I go 😂 something Joanne wouldn't know about. 😂😂 Joanne was very defensive tho. Sayin insta couldn't do anything about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They should do a follow up that includes Instagram London explaining that Joanne has been sanctioned for breaching Instagram Community Guidelines for various reasons including buying followers...

Cant believe she went on radio lol i will have to listen back

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Joanne Marie Cronin, fish slayer, community guidelines disobeyer, targeted by bots & radioactive in shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she lied on radio in an interview broadcast to thousands of people. Thats a little bit different than minding your own business and telling lies on your own page. Its too funny though 🤣 what a fecking lunatic.

Why does she tell such stupid lies? Like that photograph for example, where there is actual proof that it’s an old photo.

Does anyone have a link to her on the radio? 🙈

Can't believe she thought people would actually fall for the sunburnt story, how does she think that people won't notice?!

Joanne Marie Cronin: Account got attacked by bots, couldn't come up with a better plot. Faked being bulled under a truck, because my content sucks.

Last edited:
It takes a willingness and a great deal of skill to hijack someone else's real issue and spin it so that you are the injured party. A skill set that has been honed from early adulthood, do not be mistaken by thinking she isn't aware of what she is doing. She is fully aware and she also knows what to do when challenged, which is to twist things until she's the victim again. This is not cognitive or perceptual distortions this is Joanne manipulating people, most likely her parents into believing the narrative about bot accounts.
I'd say tattle highlighting the bots and the insta restrictions have made her panic, and she's set up the new account. Parents were maybe on her back about the 2 years thing and hoping she'd give it up as she's not making much of a living from it. JoJo has seized the op to keep going by starting again needing another two years to sit on her arse.
See all this stuff about her mental health its been going on for ever, she has given up so many times and always comes back, it was nothing to do with bots or tattle then, but it was literally always the same only more fun cos of the steppy steps and hat throwing 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh Joanne. It’s not the lack of tan that makes your videos bad (tbh I didn’t even notice that) but it’s the shocking quality transitions. There are so many Tik tok accounts giving free tutorials that she could watch & learn from.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
✍ take away the barriers behind tan.
#UpYoursBellamiantia #BurnYourTights
Where does JoJo get her courage from? What a role model she is, what a hero to us all.
Ehm you ehm still ehm have ehm make ehm up ehm on ehm and ehm a ehm set ehm of ehm lashes ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there was something wrong with redfm webpage a while... but said live on air awhile is working

https://redfm.ie/shows/the-neil-prendeville-show/

Click on 14th and go about 31:40
Havent listened to whole thing but so fae soubds as described earlier

Gave it a listen, oh dear Neil was not having any ehms and ehs from her and when drilled down there was not much of a story to tell, laughed that she claimed the only contact she got were bot accounts telling her she bought followers, which made no sense. Oh and she badmouthed instagram like a child throwing toys out of pram but honestly was a non story compared to what happened to Chantelle or Adian even. She also gave false impression that before she "lost her job due to covid" she was working in fashion based on follow uo questions Neil asked. What a waste of air time slot, her entire whiney issue was so, so trivial compared to the next segment about Mary who wrote the letter about her carer allowance being taken off her

Last edited:
Poor Jojo must have been tired today to have to be up early to talk to Neil! Hence no live after LI. I would love to wake up and decide to take a day off but unfortunately I have a house to run , kids to mind and a job to do.

I listened to a bit of it, up until they brought the fella on… as mentioned above , her account was not hacked. She got ‘bot’ followers but none of her personal information had been compromised and nobody emailed her asking for money.I really think jojo missed the punch line of that conversation!! Literally went over her head 🙈

I am so sick of her playin the mental health card. I absolutely believe she does have MH issues. But I really don’t agree with puttin up a story every week about being so ‘open and honest ‘ about it. She literally puts a post up every single week without fail saying she’s suffering from depression had to take time off (1-2 days) and then is back like normal. It is absolutely not the truth for people who suffer from MH. I also think she puts it up for content and lookin for people to share her story for more followers.

I believe her MH issues have worsened since she left her job - people need routine and a purpose in life to feel good And unfortunately jojo has neither. That’s all for now ; over and out 🙈Sorry for the rant 🤣

So where you being asked for money?
No I was getting emails from fake people saying I'd bought my followers.
Oh Joanne 🙈 I'm mortified for you.
Radio shows do research before they have a guest caller, they know all about JoJo. Silly silly lassie. I expect there's a bored journalist out there about to find tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there was something wrong with redfm webpage a while... but said live on air awhile is working

https://redfm.ie/shows/the-neil-prendeville-show/

Click on 14th and go about 31:40
Havent listened to whole thing but so fae soubds as described earlier

Gave it a listen, oh dear Neil was not having any ehms and ehs from her and when drilled down there was not much of a story to tell, laughed that she claimed the only contact she got were bot accounts telling her she bought followers, which made no sense. Oh and she badmouthed instagram like a child throwing toys out of pram but honestly was a non story compared to what happened to Chantelle or Adian even. She also gave false impression that before she "lost her job due to covid" she was working in fashion based on follow uo questions Neil asked. What a waste of air time slot, her entire whiney issue was so, so trivial compared to the next segment about Mary who wrote the letter about her carer allowance being taken off her
I am mortified for her.

Her account never got hacked, she bought followers and her account got compromised. Learn your lesson!

OK so I just listened to Joanne on the radio, jesus christ why did she bother 😂
Joanne said she quit her job to become an influncer but she told the radio presenter that she lost her job due to covid (poor Joanne 😢😢). She obviously has self awareness on how ridiculous a decision that was because the radio presenters next question would be why the hell did you quit your job? 😂
She was also quick to reject the help offered, saying Instagram won't do anything.. I would have thought Joanne would be eager to get her old account going again BUT if she took this guys help then he would have found out the real reason for her abandoning her old account.
Some influencer, Em Sheldon? Was on BBC talking about trolling and Tattle got a mention here (at 2 minutes the conversation starts) :
Joanne will see this and be on RTE next 😂

According to Joanne's last story she would rather appear a radioactive red than pale white. Joanne looks a million times better without tan than edited to the point she is an entire different race/species (are oompa loompas human?)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ehm I find her ehm quite ehm hard to understand ehm 😅 yes and her stories will not be played around my ehm child anymore because ehm guess what he is saying ehmmmmmmm 😅 he has few words as it is but ehmmmmm has popped up in the last week because ehmmmmm is what her stories consist of ffs so ehmmmmm I'm annoyed 🤣🤣🤣 and I know every word sound is a blessing when you've an asd child but duck me she's the reason he is saying ehhmmmm no or ehmmmmm randomly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.