Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a lot of time to spare either. I only come on once a day or if some big happens I have a quick look. I haven't time to be posting all the time cos I work. It's just the big looong drawn out comments from some people are a bit much. 😂😂 I'd rather people get to the point faster. I'm a fussy bleep I know 😂😂 each to their own and all that 😊
Maybe bullet points will help 🤣 but in all seriousness is she doing a live tonight? I'd appreciate feedback if that's possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ above _ don’t come on the thread to be a sarky whinge then... taking time out of your day to whinge and moan about people who comment here...! You’d swear you were the only person with a job! 🥱 Read the rules & keep it to yourself if the length of comments bother you. What a miserable thing to comment on! It’s called the “unwatch button” .. Jesus 🙄 I actually find highly entertaining to watch people which many different and colourful viewpoints/opinions pick apart Joanne and her “best insta life!” ehm ehm ehm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There's people on this thread talking about the Jojo.. (that's what the thread is for I know) but some people seem borderline obsessed. I only pop in and out when I'm not busy or working. When i come on there's loads of long comments and it's hard to get through everything, it's like chapters from a book at times 😂😂 I do love the thread tho. Some people just look like they've a lot of time on their hands here 🤣🤣🤣😅
This post makes me feel attacked 😂 working from home has me creeping on Jojo and I feel I need to get back to the office 😅😅

On a serious note. Does Joanne deserve a 4th thread? 😴😴 If so what will it be called? This thread is going to lock soon.

Reactions: 11
Title suggest:
"Three degrees done,toasted at sun,one hit & run"

Thread Title:
"Trousers around crack,bot attack,a bonnet whack"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Mammy & Daddy put the foot down and refused to fund the holiday for her, for I doubt the big cheapo ever had any intention of paying for it all herself. Plan was probably to get them to pay for flights, and then she’d conveniently forget to take her purse for the holiday itself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever the reason for her not going on her holidays it would be fair to assume that she is just poor the VICTIM in the situation

I would say not having ever booked the flights or accommodation would be a significant obstacle to actually going when you roll up in your Molly Mae inspired flight attire...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she actually say last night she was going to show us her holiday clothes even tho she wasn't going? She'll show us a few of the same dresses as usual. The lime green one with flowers. The nice dress with dolly shows. The other green one, Don't forget it gets chilly in the evening so bring a denim jacket 🤣 a tracksuit for the airport. Her green hoodie for coming back. She's calls herself a fashion blogger but hasn't bought any new clothes in an age.

• Haha
Jojo when you read this, please do a reel on how to style swimwear with flippers and a snorkel.
Please also demonstrate how one would pull off said look in a small paddling pool🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's like she's reading the absolute messy tripe she's spouting when she's watching herself speaking, eh ehm eh emm.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's not able to speak to the camera without getting distracted by herself. Literally the attention span of a goldfish. Definately not a normal functioning adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im not convinced there ever was a holiday planned....just attention seeking by saying it to wait for knee jerk from everyone asking, of Where are you going...
She did do summer dress via her tiktok today, quite the tricky magic there

Edit: her you are responsible for your life one is even funnier only because she doesnt take responsibility for her own actions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What the f*ck is today’s post? Her stepping into the car with the caption ‘if you die this will be your ghost outfit forever’. Maybe my interpretation is way off, I don’t think it is, but how incredibly insensitive is it to make light of the severity of car accidents for the purpose of a stupid bleeping (shite) ‘fashion’ reel.

I’d hope she didn’t mean it to come across like that, I’d imagine she’s just too thick to realise🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the f*ck is today’s post? Her stepping into the car with the caption ‘if you die this will be your ghost outfit forever’. Maybe my interpretation is way off, I don’t think it is, but how incredibly insensitive is it to make light of the severity of car accidents for the purpose of a stupid bleeping (shite) ‘fashion’ reel.

I’d hope she didn’t mean it to come across like that, I’d imagine she’s just too thick to realise🤬
I don't think she thinks things through. She probably just saw that outfit quote somewhere and thought she'd use it today. I don't think she meant a car crash or whatever. I think she means in general if u for that will be your outfit 😂🙄 but as was said above.. the attention of a goldfish 😂😂😂 it also said three comments but when I went on they were gone 😂

• Haha
I don't think she thinks things through. She probably just saw that outfit quote somewhere and thought she'd use it today. I don't think she meant a car crash or whatever. I think she means in general if u for that will be your outfit 😂🙄 but as was said above.. the attention of a goldfish 😂😂😂 it also said three comments but when I went on they were gone 😂
She’s a bigger halfwit than I thought if she couldn’t put 2+2 together on that quote & reel content combination, and not come up with a big fat inappropriate 4.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.