Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red face photo is recycled right? But now she's saying she's only a little sunburned from today as if it's from today??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That red face photo is recycled right? But now she's saying she's only a little sunburned from today as if it's from today??
Came here just to say the same thing! People ripping the piss saying she’s sunburned and there she is jumping on the bandwagon saying she’s a little bit burnt right enough! 😂😂😂

It's still there I just seen it
Maybe just not seeing it because I reported it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Thank you I shall have a proper deep dive into the previous threads!
What in the name of Jesus is she on about tonight saying she is going through PTSD!
God she's a dose. What an insult to people who have suffered with this. Next she will be googling the symptoms. I've unfollowed her. Nasty piece of work. Would make you wonder if it's all a poor me act. Seriously I've had ptsd it's not 5 minutes of being scared there joanne you dose. Rant over

Reactions: 8
Came here just to say the same thing! People ripping the piss saying she’s sunburned and there she is jumping on the bandwagon saying she’s a little bit burnt right enough! 😂😂😂

[/QUOTE no I don't think you can when you report it!! It's weird who wants to see that it's horrible and cruel!! I think the poor dog is afraid of his life of her!!

Yeah I once you report they stop you from seeing it🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Liar liar pants on fire Joanne!!

The photo uploaded today

Screenshot_20210713-234107_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210713-234123_Instagram.jpg

20210713_233240.jpg

which she over edited and makes look sunburnt was not taken today, it was uploaded to FB on 9th May 2021, heres another screenshot

Screenshot_20210713-232644_Facebook.jpg

So please dont fall for her lies - she did not get sunburnt at Inishcarra dam today and does not deserve your empathy!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Liar liar pants on fire Joanne!!

The photo uploaded today

View attachment 661748
which she over edited and makes look sunburnt was not taken today, it was uploaded to FB on 9th May 2021, heres another screenshot

View attachment 661743

So please dont fall for her lies - she did not get sunburnt at Inishcarra dam today and does not deserve your empathy!!
Omg how sad can she act get…. I’ve unfollowed cuz I actually cannot hack her anymore and just popped on this thread for a nose and angered so much! She needs shutting down

Reactions: 6
Ah lads her on stories again tonight saying she needed the day off. She’s off every single day for a start🤬Time off from what Joanne, you fool, stop going on about time off as if u lift a single finger to do anything other than hit the block button and pick your nose.
She’d actually never survive in the real world, what would she do if she had a full time job, kids, a house to maintain.
She’s so unbelievably lazy it’s beyond belief, she actually disgusts me.
Her face is bleeping radioactive in that new (recycled) photo too.
She’s really pissing me off these days, can you tell😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments... Someone said lay of the editing, it's too much 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's some bleeping liar. Making our she got sunburn yesterday when that pic of was from may 😳🤣 is she a psycho or what? Someone should say it on her pic. Anyone have a second page to do it? Someone needs to say something about this

She's on red fm now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Its offline apparently. Joannes account hasn't gone anywhere, what did she say?
Just talked about the bots , and that no one wants to work with her as she's under 10k followers . The usual tit. Neil asked her first was her account for fun or business and she said a bit of both. She has a passion for fashion. He asked her was she making money from it and she said yes, she was starting to work with brands. And that she lost her job due to covid so set this page up .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.