Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what joanne claims she uses to take photo and video, that this is hers (thats clearly not her house she filmed todays video in)

Screenshot_20210712-151824_Chrome.jpg

This is what she posted on her old account on her Day in a life blog that she uses the below tripod for photos, videos and TikToks, 10wks ago.

Screenshot_20210712-181757_Chrome.jpg

Does this add up, or did she get new equipment?

Reactions: 1
This is what joanne claims she uses to take photo and video, that this is hers (thats clearly not her house she filmed todays video in)

View attachment 659509

This is what she posted on her old account on her Day in a life blog that she uses the below tripod for photos, videos and TikToks, 10wks ago.

View attachment 659511

Does this add up, or did she get new equipment?
Yeah she said on one of her lives she got some new stuff for making tiktoks etc

Reactions: 3
I was wondering about that, i dont know much about tripods but it looks quite good, multi functional too. Did she say where she got from at the time, looking for one!

Reactions: 1
Joanne someone wants to know where you got your tripod!

There you go @Mrs.Thursday she should let you know in a story. You know all the questions she gets, they all come from here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tam Tam appears to have a bad Jojo infestation in her house at the moment, she might want to call someone about that.

Tam is probably there in the background trying to figure out those mind boggling calendars for the next live yoga sessions, and there’s Jojo swaying back and forth by the window, in the double denim , with her poor dog in a headlock. I’d power hose her out of the house and down the street and threaten her with shampoo if she attempts to cross back over the threshold into my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's a live tonight!
Get those questions ready lurkers.
I'll start, why are you a massive bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will you be doing any special offers on the picture of you with your Minor in Law Certificate?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had presumed that Tam is gone to Croatia and that’s why Jojo is minding the dog, and is why she’s off there on her holidays soon. Also, no idea how she attaches the phone to that tripod - the metal prong looks like an old fashioned stand for a video camera 🧐

Reactions: 2
Sorry long time lurker here. I’m just so intrigued by her and cannot believe people take her seriously.

Someone asked her tonight if they thought she had ptsd from her accident and she said ‘yes that’s what I think’. Such a dangerous games she’s playing, it’s actually frightening to think those people exist.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has addressed this, her parents have had her assessed but she obviously didn't meet the threshold for a diagnosis. In the very beginning when I started following her I assumed she had a cognitive delay or disability of some sort. It wasn't until she made some very hurtful statements addressing that she didn't and was not the same as "these people" that I realised she is just not a nice person. You should read the threads from the start, you can see how they shift from concern to absolute disbelief at her attitude. A few people who knew her have posted :coffee:
Thank you I shall have a proper deep dive into the previous threads!
What in the name of Jesus is she on about tonight saying she is going through PTSD!

Reactions: 2
Sorry long time lurker here. I’m just so intrigued by her and cannot believe people take her seriously.

Someone asked her tonight if they thought she had ptsd from her accident and she said ‘yes that’s what I think’. Such a dangerous games she’s playing, it’s actually frightening to think those people exist.
She needs professional help. I cannot decide if she has additional needs and needs diagnosed, or is just a compulsive liar, hypochondriac and fantasist - ie personality disorder????

Someone asked her did she do something different to her hair and she said no, she just washed it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain what she was getting at saying she was up a 7.30 to walk the dog and then immediately does a face like this?

Screenshot_20210712-225139_Instagram.jpg

Is she now claiming to have PTSD with what she said in her story after live?

Some comments cracked me up saying screen froze wgen she stopped talking and stared at screen/comments :LOL:

I dont think shes being honest talking about mental health, saying she feels low, she is unloading on her audience who are not in a position to help her or may be worse off hearing it, rather than empowering people to talk about mental health. Dont think this is right to unload on her audience

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She needs professional help. I cannot decide if she has additional needs and needs diagnosed, or is just a compulsive liar, hypochondriac and fantasist - ie personality disorder????
I'm pretty sure she admitted before that she has a personality disorder, but she's adamant that she doesn't have a disability or additional needs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
PTSD, as the result of a situation which most likely occurred in Joannes head. You have got to be kidding me! I don't even know what to say anymore only that Joanne will do and say anything to get what she wants. I think its clear the people around her are helpless and can only passively watch her continue on this trajectory. The support for the nice innocent girl who wouldn't hurt a fly is long gone and everyone is just waiting for the next clanger.
What will it be 🤔? She's at the park with the dog when a giant seagull attacks it, picks it up with its giant webbed feet and flies off with it. Whilst Joanne lies screaming on the ground. Or how about she's House sitting for Tam, an old lady knocks on the door and offers her an apple, she takes a bite and is left unconscious, but she comes on to stories to tell everyone 30 minutes after the ordeal.

Joanne you were not hit by a 4×4 and pulled under the wheels were you? You concocted this ridiculous tale for attention and whats more you didn't even do a good job by chopping and changing key details. The people asking you about the incident don't believe you, they are not concerned, they want you to add to the lie. The people who said you have PTSD did so because they want to see how far you will push a lie and you foolishly took the bait.
Literally no one has your best interests they're all taking the piss.
Please stop using mental health as a way to increase your following/engagement, you spout so much tit on the subject but ironically you do appear to be very unwell, either that or you are an out and out liar. I still feel you need to seek urgent support before everyone left in your life completely washes their hands off you. What you are doing is certainly not breaking down the stigma around mental illness. If you came out and spoke about your illness and embraced what you have been doing is the result of the classic traits and you were seeking help that would be great. I mean embracing it all btw and recognising the lies and manipulative behaviour.

• Heart
PTSD, as the result of a situation which most likely occurred in Joannes head. You have got to be kidding me! I don't even know what to say anymore only that Joanne will do and say anything to get what she wants. I think its clear the people around her are helpless and can only passively watch her continue on this trajectory. The support for the nice innocent girl who wouldn't hurt a fly is long gone and everyone is just waiting for the next clanger.
What will it be 🤔? She's at the park with the dog when a giant seagull attacks it, picks it up with its giant webbed feet and flies off with it. Whilst Joanne lies screaming on the ground. Or how about she's House sitting for Tam, an old lady knocks on the door and offers her an apple, she takes a bite and is left unconscious, but she comes on to stories to tell everyone 30 minutes after the ordeal.

Joanne you were not hit by a 4×4 and pulled under the wheels were you? You concocted this ridiculous tale for attention and whats more you didn't even do a good job by chopping and changing key details. The people asking you about the incident don't believe you, they are not concerned, they want you to add to the lie. The people who said you have PTSD did so because they want to see how far you will push a lie and you foolishly took the bait.
Literally no one has your best interests they're all taking the piss.
Please stop using mental health as a way to increase your following/engagement, you spout so much tit on the subject but ironically you do appear to be very unwell, either that or you are an out and out liar. I still feel you need to seek urgent support before everyone left in your life completely washes their hands off you. What you are doing is certainly not breaking down the stigma around mental illness. If you came out and spoke about your illness and embraced what you have been doing is the result of the classic traits and you were seeking help that would be great. I mean embracing it all btw and recognising the lies and manipulative behaviour.
This has really irked me. I'm not the easily offended type but my Boyfriend has PTSD from a serious car accident which took one of his friends life and seriously injured himself and his other friends.

PTSD isnt an 'i think so' thing.
Its absolutely terrifying. its night terrors and flashbacks, its depression and escapism. It's carefully planning car journeys so you don't meet the scene of the accident. It's my boyfriend waking me up on car journeys because his friend who died was asleep when they crashed. it's so so so many things, some might seem silly to us but these things are so important to them. It is definitely not an 'i think so' thing.

My boyfriend generally deals with his PTSD well and lives and deals with life well but If she is lying I wish she could step in his shoes for a while - or even mine if she couldnt bare being in his, watching a grown man have nightmares, is the most heartbreaking thing to watch and even worse, when you know you cant do anything to help. she'll definitely not be saying 'i think so' then.
I hope she really isn't lying about having PTSD and if she is struggling with it or believes she has it she needs to seek help.
Sorry for the rant but that really annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This has really irked me. I'm not the easily offended type but my Boyfriend has PTSD from a serious car accident which took one of his friends life and seriously injured himself and his other friends.

PTSD isnt an 'i think so' thing.
Its absolutely terrifying. its night terrors and flashbacks, its depression and escapism. It's carefully planning car journeys so you don't meet the scene of the accident. It's my boyfriend waking me up on car journeys because his friend who died was asleep when they crashed. it's so so so many things, some might seem silly to us but these things are so important to them. It is definitely not an 'i think so' thing.

My boyfriend generally deals with his PTSD well and lives and deals with life well but If she is lying I wish she could step in his shoes for a while - or even mine if she couldnt bare being in his, watching a grown man have nightmares, is the most heartbreaking thing to watch and even worse, when you know you cant do anything to help. she'll definitely not be saying 'i think so' then.
I hope she really isn't lying about having PTSD and if she is struggling with it or believes she has it she needs to seek help.
Sorry for the rant but that really annoyed me.
Your boyfriend sounds like he has been through the wringer, he is lucky to have you & your strength. I wish you both peace ❤
PTSD is a life long (but manageable) mental condition. Jo needs to stop throwing phrases around.
And for the love of god please stop with the EHM. It’s driving me mad! EHM so I EHM went to the EHM ….. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.