Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got a little bit sick the nails 😷 the shame of going in with them

Reactions: 3
One of her tiktoks came into my head 🤣🤣 the one where she was dancing to high school musical 🤣🤣🤣 I went back for another look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite is still the one with the voice - up to everyone else, let's say. But its a hard call between that and the feminist message of how often she needs dick. 7 days a week apparently.
I just love it when JoJo educates me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Joanne please stop filtering the absolute tit out of your photos. You look sunburnt in them. Your white denim jacket looks purple. It's just silly.

And those nails were ridiculous, that's months of growth

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is get that trend sustainable fashion, where are the clothes produced, how are they shipped, what packaging do they use? Sorry GTT but your wee chum Joanne has opened up my mind to unethical practices within the fashion world. She's very against it. What about everything £5, I think they buy old stock from retailers and cut the labels out but are they sustainable? I won't even mention converse, minimum wage is not a living wage.

Reactions: 2
Shes back using the wrong hashtag for bellamianta again 🙄

Recycled photos, ive seen enough of houses around turners cross/ballyphehane/douglas that someone can rob, would this plank stop violating peoples privacy for her social media

Reactions: 3
Shes back using the wrong hashtag for bellamianta again 🙄

Recycled photos, ive seen enough of houses around turners cross/ballyphehane/douglas that someone can rob, would this plank stop violating peoples privacy for her social media
Yeah that isn't her house and yet we have the house number and street name plastered all over instagram. Unfortunately I think inanimate objects can be published online, unless its violates someone's privacy or indeed if the person is on the property at the time the picture was taken. The polite and reasonable thing to do would be to seek permission from the property owner. Wonder if she does that or just snaps and legs it, I quite like the idea of Joanne and the ma running like kermit the frog. I have another visual but this times its funny.

• Haha
Holy duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over the grown out nails 👀
Jesus mother of God. Just shows she does duck all. If i let mine grow out that long they'd have broken off long ago just from day to day activities, not to mind actually working.

Reactions: 4
The nails nearly made me boke🤮 What kind of a cretin is she, they were diabolical. Then again, this is the same girl that posted minging dolly shoes with dirty gunk inside them online for all to see, yuck🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So by economical fashion does she mean sustainable fashion? Did she make up that phrase herself or do I live under a rock?!

Ah lads I am dying at the legend on about the certificate- ‘What’s all that banging’…’someone must have dropped your minor in law certificate down the stairs’, ahhhhhh😂😂😂Howling!!😂😂😂

Also her avoidance game was next level, dose🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right enough, what was the banging? It sounded like someone bleeding radiators 😂 oh she mad about these comments, did y'all see the eye rolls?

• Haha
Ah lads I am dying at the legend on about the certificate- ‘What’s all that banging’…’someone must have dropped your minor in law certificate down the stairs’, ahhhhhh😂😂😂Howling!!😂😂😂

Also her avoidance game was next level, dose🧐🤔
They also told her to charge people for pictures of the certificate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.