Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone offered her a packet of skittles and half a button as payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone also said why are you putting yourself through this, oh boy, I ask myself that too.
Fast fashion is the business but oh wait fast fashion is evil, people turned, so she decided to go with sustainable. Sustainable is hard though and she needs to make money so fast fashion for collabs is just fine. Why did the person freak out shouting dagustang? She kinda went to pieces after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that live was a HARD watch...

I couldn't tell whether the face pulling and bowed head when asked "difficult" questions about herself was JoJo victimising herself, playing the poor me damsel or casting a horrific voodoo spell on the IG account holder...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm 30, I know I don't look it". Ya JoJo you don't. You look about 40 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a crayture.
Jesus Christ I'm 33 look younger then her and I've kids that drive me grey she's full of conya that girl lol

Reactions: 6
If you feel like she might block you for comments, block her first after the live so she cant find your insta tag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome to genuine nice joanne talking about love island. Shocker, but yes, joanne can be nice, this is where you get reeled in before the chaos of the rest of her...true in any conversations about love island she has an interest, that should be her niche in a post show chat, even teaming up with someone purely just for that when love island gets more interesting. She should keep her lives short 20 min max so the comments dont dwindle and she doesnt lose control.

The rest though..... no. She is someone who likes to shop and thats really all there is to her and fashion. Shes been given some good ideas for content there too.

Reactions: 3
Who is your fashion inspiration?
What happened to her at that point? Explain this please?
Also d pot. And the money is going to charity. Sure.

• Haha
Gets 10% of her following for collabs so for 5000 she'd get €50.

Was I the only one who heard that?! 🤔😳

Shes been asked that a few times about who her fashion inspiration is and has yet to answer it.

I think she couldnt figure out if some comments were genuine feedback or piss takes, but she didnt like the criticisms either way and could barely handle it.

Being called out about being independent threw her

Reactions: 4
Who is your fashion inspiration?
What happened to her at that point? Explain this please?
Also d pot. And the money is going to charity. Sure.
She starts to answer a qt and gets distracted reading the comments and then just dwindles off into the ether. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She charges 10% of amount of followers €10 per 1000 followers so her charge is €50. How does that make sense when she has 3,200 followers or even if it was 15k followers 🤷‍♀️ 🤔

I think she said she needs 5k followers min to be able to charge and something that get that trend would be interested once she hits the 5k mark

She charges 10% of amount of followers €10 per 1000 followers so her charge is €50. How does that make sense when she has 3,200 followers or even if it was 15k followers 🤷‍♀️ 🤔
She corrected it later to 40€ for her 3.5k followers. Which still is actually 1% way off from her stated 10%. She’s obviously never had the position of actually monetising her accounts given the lack of basic knowledge/maths of fees

Reactions: 6
She corrected it later to 40€ for her 3.5k followers. Which still is actually 1% way off from her stated 10%. She’s obviously never had the position of actually monetising her accounts given the lack of basic knowledge/maths of fees
I stand corrected so. I didn’t actually watch it all. Might watch in on demand 🤣

• Haha
Na lads I can't. She's uploaded her live but has deleted ALL the comments! All off them! I genuinely can't cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Na lads I can't. She's uploaded her live but has deleted ALL the comments! All off them! I genuinely can't cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think you can see the comments on lives when they’re uploaded, maybe you can opt to have them shown but I know from rewatching other ones it never makes sense unless they read out the questions when they answer them cause watching later you’ve no idea what’s going on.

I fell asleep watching the live 😂 she kept trailing off with big long ehhhhmmms cause she would get distracted by the comments.

She’s a fool for saying she wants to do fast fashion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.