Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the bike. What about all the garage and DIY clutter behind it?! Now I know homes can be messy, mine is, but this has to be a parody?!
I was thinking the bike must be in the garage/shed?? I’d hope so anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh come on! I knew she had no eye for the gram but that exercise bike is something else. She can't be serious! The yanks that follow her are definitely going to believe there is no running water or electricity in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Except that it’s so long going on, I’d be back to thinking it’s a spoof account. How in Christ’s name can she look at her feed and think it’s comprehensible and well curated?

Reactions: 3
The exercise bike is probably her dads after he had a heart attack several years ago and probably kept in shed. I wouldnt believe that Joanne would voluntarily go for a walk either, only if her mam dragged her out for a walk.

I could take the exact same photos of my breakfast, my wearing headphone about to go for a walk, and a photo of whatever exercise equipment, and claim thats what i done, even if i havent, just to present myself as active and healthy. If she did a workout, or a walk show us todays steps, post that as a success she is wearing a fitbit watch isnt she?

Fake photos for a fake life, lived on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The day in the life is pathetic.

Pic of food, walk, pic of exercise bike in filthy room, pic of manky lunch. Nothing interesting at all in the slightest :rolleyes:

I could post the same and at the least make it look aesthetically pleasing!

are they supposed to be poached eggs?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How do you deal with maliciousness?
"I think the world deals with maliciousness in whatever way true to themselves but I just feel like you just be open and honest if someone says something to you. That's just my way anyway."Shrug

Joanne deals with what she perceives as maliciousness by making videos responding to it with a big F U.
She deals with questions about her own maliciousness by shrugging it off and saying no more questions, I was sad when I showed malice towards people.
She makes videos alluding to and outright telling strangers that her mental health is at breaking point.
She tells strangers she sat wallowing in self pity plotting revenge.
But she's learning fast she now ignores questions she perceives as malicious, except when she doesn't and throws a tantrum.
But yeah, open and honest all the live long day.

Lmfao I'd say it tapped her if it even happened at all jaysus

Was her day so dull she had to come up with this 😂
She makes it sound like she dived infront of the car to save the dog. You’d imagine Jojo had the head in the phone blocking someone and was paying no heed to nearby traffic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She must have read about an accident on Cork Safety Alerts that happened 2 hrs ago in Rushbrooke, Cobh and thought she could pass it off as something that happened to her :rolleyes:

• Wow
Still trying to get a claim out of someone. Please be careful if you're from the area. I'm not even joking.

Reactions: 9
Still trying to get a claim out of someone. Please be careful if you're from the area. I'm not even joking.
My god when I was watching her, all that was in my head was that the poor person she stepped out infront of will be heading to claim city on the Jojo express😳

• Haha
And the car just got her leg..what are the odds. She must of been doing the hokey pokey by the side of the road. Can someone please tell me whats going on with the one surprised eyebrow? Has she botox?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Falling down the stairs in a nightclub due to alcohol consumption. 💡 claim for toe injury and failed exams.
Friends dog jumps on her and she acquired a shoulder injury resulting in time off work to recover.💡 claim for loss of earnings.
Gets hit by a car trying to save same dog. 💡 claim for sore leg and potential loss of earnings.
As a dog owner myself I would not be allowing her anywhere near my pet unsupervised or otherwise. The dog could have been seriously injured or killed and she could start making noise that its at fault or even dangerous. To say her life flashed before her eyes indicates the intent here, it wasn't her fault it was the dogs and she was almost killed.

Ok it was my child who hit her in his yellow and orange little tikes bubble car she took the registration 🙈😂 awful shock but the child's okay thank God could of been a lot worse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she paid the dog to get behind the wheel to “hit” her? THINK OF THE VIEWS/SYMPATHY MESSAGES DOG!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think Tam has recognised how dangerous she is. I guarantee if someone messaged Joanne giving her legal advice she would take it and Tam needn't think the Cronins would have her back. If what she says is true, she does have legal recourse. If I was Tam I'd be kissing her ass again, everyone is disposable to this one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.