Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh she wasn't happy was she, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her that her lives derail so badly.. someone knock some sense in to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And her saying she would avoid Brad ffs 🙈 he might be a bit gormless but I'd not throw him out of bed for farting ffs

Reactions: 3
Jesus they were gunning for her tonight. It actually got a bit uncomfortable, I thought she was gonna cry. For someone who goes on about their mental health so much, she doesn't half set herself up for abuse every fecking night. Such a dope. The comments were brilliant though 🤣

I think the oul boy said something in the hallway and I swear I literally heard the eye roll. Makes you wonder how she treats them. What a Strong independent woman Madam she is.

Right enough, what was the banging? It sounded like someone bleeding radiators 😂 oh she mad about these comments, did y'all see the eye rolls?
Oh my she was not holding back with the eyerolls reading those comments😂
If she would have come out and said she didnt graduate it would have put a halt to all those comments requesting to see her degrees, but aul Jojo has let it go on so long now she can’t salvage the situation, she’s well and truly caught in her own web of lies🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my she was not holding back with the eyerolls reading those comments😂
If she would have come out and said she didnt graduate it would have put a halt to all those comments requesting to see her degrees, but aul Jojo has let it go on so long now she can’t salvage the situation, she’s well and truly caught in her own web of lies🙈
Its nightmarish really. She could always half address it, shrug and say that's the end of the matter again.

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop doing lives...they have no purpose, shes not prepared and dependent on it being a q&a format from comments which runs out of steam fairly quickly.
Theres only so many questions people can ask or mention about x happening

I think the oul boy said something in the hallway and I swear I literally heard the eye roll. Makes you wonder how she treats them. What a Strong independent woman Madam she is.
She could always move out... can imagine shed give out yards about the noise afterwards that they "ruined" her live.
I just dont get what she thinks she is achieving in the lives, its nothing to do with anything else she has on SM just that she is a fan, yet i wonder does she finish the live and tell herself it went brilliantly, that 184 people tuned into her and that it was brilliant?

Last edited:
She's simply trying to build her engagement again and I think she's forcing herself through this for goals. Absolutely crazy, especially when those goals are unrealistic.

Lives = questions
Questions = Joanne floundering.

This has been some evolution for sure.

Isn’t it incredible how she doesn’t seem to realise how telling her complete lack of response to certain questions is. First it was her UCD graduation (or lack thereof), now it’s her contradictory comments on ethical & fast fashion. She knows she has dug herself a hole on both counts and is just completely refusing to address any questions on either subject as a result.
The person on the live saying to leave the subject of her degree alone as it’s nobody’s business😏 Eh, Jojo has been blabbering on about how highly educated she is for months & months, she was/is attempting to build a following/business empire based on false information. She has a linkedin account that falsely states she has a degree. So yeah hun, it is other people’s business when she’s trying to con people/businesses off the back of it.

Reactions: 10
Is there a new feature on Instagram where you get paid for lives, IGTV's etc so maybe that's why she's doing the lives, to build up her profile?

She gets asked to do another day in the life story and all she can think of to include is walking her friend's dog?
I don't get it, even successful influencers and unemployed people have household responsibilities, tasks to complete or errands to run. Something to fill the day other than fantasising you're on love island/gearing up for another failed live discussion at 10pm.

Does anyone else wonder if the “ehmmm” aspect of her lives might disappear if she spent less time admiring herself on the screen and instead focused on the camera itself?

Reactions: 10
I’m truly embarrassed for her asking for ideas for a day in the life, as all she has going on is walking her friend’s dog. The whole point of a day in the life vlog is for followers to see what these inspirational influencers do on a normal day to day basis. Unfortunately for Joanne, her life entails getting up about lunchtime, knocking together a sunny salad, sending some begging emails to brands, refusing to lift a finger around the house, blocking several hundred people, tweeting the tit out of love island, and then going live for the nightly trainwreck shitshow where she apparently finds herself incapable of forming a full sentence.
What’s it gona take for her to wise up and get on the job hunt, she’s making a complete and utter fool of herself with this nonsense. She must be the talk of the locality.

Reactions: 11
No live tonight. Because love island is on an hour later than usual 😂 she must go to bed early

• Haha
That exercise bike has seen better days 😂😂 it’s like she’s making stuff up to include in her ‘day in the life’!!

Reactions: 6
That exercise bike has seen better days 😂😂 it’s like she’s making stuff up to include in her ‘day in the life’!!
Never mind the bike. What about all the garage and DIY clutter behind it?! Now I know homes can be messy, mine is, but this has to be a parody?!

I am convinced if I had blogged my day thus far it would be infinitely more interesting than Joannes. I'm sure you would all have loved a wee shop in m&s and a quick run into the vets, I even stopped at the side of the road to buy a punnet of strawberries.

Her qualifications are our business because she has done nothing but talk about them and the possible fibs around this indicate she isn't trustworthy.
There is no shame in not completing a degree, its disappointing for the person I'm sure but nobody else would care. I would not have taken the posters word on this had Joanne not tried to pass off that other "grad" photo as her UCD quali. I'm trying to understand why she puts so much weight on academics, I have a feeling it all boils down to insecurities, which is problematic. If this is a work of fiction the woman is in need of serious psychological help and the first step is admitting she has told a lot of untruths. If she wants to use the rhetoric she's a deeply unhappy person that's fine.

Girls. The day in life 😂 The feckin dusty static bike that hasn't left the shed in 2 years. Saying work out and not proving it is just another lie. How can she think this is ok? Nobody needs to tell me what to do in a day in my life. Busy all day. She must do nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.