Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I don't buy from a lot of those brands because they have terrible working conditions' seriously? I suggest you look into the likes of everything5pound's working conditions because cheap clothes = cheap labour which generally means terrible working conditions.
She just throws away clothes if they are not her size? Please tell me she uses a clothes bank and not the bin. People like Joanne are a disgrace. But yet wants a sustainable fashion brand 🙈 start at home first ffs. Also where the hell is she buying her clothes? Most of the companies I buy from have free returns where you print a label and drop it into a pick up point. She's probably buying clothes from outside of Europe if she deems it too expensive to send back, she obviously is buying cheap clothes.. 🙄
She agrees with someone on how unethical fast fashion is but yet throws clothes in the bin because they don't fit.
Some of her funds from dePOT are going towards charity, the key word here is some 😂 I guess buying a coffee and throwing the change into a charity box counts.

Jesus christ someone get this woman a pair of glasses. She's going to break her neck bopping back and forth trying to read questions.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t watch all of it when it was live lastnight, she was boring me stupid, unfortunately it appears I gave up before tit kicked off😅😂

Watched the saved version though (well, most of it) it’s a pity you can’t see the comments, jez seems she made a right tube of herself talking about fast/ethical fashion😏 Also, D-pot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can't please everyone. I try to please myself and everyone else.

Being different, being fun, being realistic.
duck off 😂

You can understand what its like being a contestant in live Island by pretending and imagining that you are. Joanne isn't sure if this is just something she does or everyone does but she recommends it. Shout out to all my followers, I love ye all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone cringe when she got the gushy smile when someone told her she's like Sharon from Love Island 🙈🙈 Oh Joanne

• Haha
Did anyone cringe when she got the gushy smile when someone told her she's like Sharon from Love Island 🙈🙈 Oh Joanne
I actually skipped most of the love island questions so I missed that but that's hilarious 🤣 someone told her before she looked like Maura 🙈 I wonder does she think they're being serious. Joanne and Sharon don't share one similar feature 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the only thing that would make this tit show better is if she actually landed on love island, she's still hankering after it. Just stick her on it so everyone can see what she's like. It would be the best series ever with spicy Joanne dancing like a moon cat in a gtt string bikini.
Sorry for the visual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the only thing that would make this tit show better is if she actually landed on love island, she's still hankering after it. Just stick her on it so everyone can see what she's like. It would be the best series ever with spicy Joanne dancing like a moon cat in a gtt string bikini.
Sorry for the visual.
STOP IT. imagine Joanne in the 'raise your partners heartbeat' challenge and Joanne comes out dressed in some sexy lingerie and then she starts her little reel routine.
The walk out:

The dance:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STOP IT. imagine Joanne in the 'raise your partners heartbeat' challenge and Joanne comes out dressed in some sexy lingerie and then she starts her little reel routine.
The walk out:

The dance:
I absolutely pissed myself thinking of that visual 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They'd have to ask her not to walk in slow motion and tell her they add that effect. I have no idea what they'd say about the walking backwards or forwards, some director would probably say leave her to it, this person is so different and exactly what LI needs, its tv gold. I'd just love to see the lies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They'd have to ask her not to walk in slow motion and tell her they add that effect. I have no idea what they'd say about the walking backwards or forwards, some director would probably say leave her to it, this person is so different and exactly what LI needs, its tv gold. I'd just love to see the lies!
Joanne could be the person to save love island. Everyone wants diversity, be careful what you ask for 😂
#bombsNOTbombshells

• Haha
Sorry for the visual.
Bikini and dolly shoes 🤣

• Haha
Joanne could be the person to save love island. Everyone wants diversity, be careful what you ask for 😂
#bombsNOTbombshells
She would fight and manipulate her way around that island. I think it would be a great idea, if love island fans told her the truth we might get somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Surely you meant this one for the heart beat challenge 🤣🤣🤣

Why do my videos never work when I upload them
😭

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She would fight and manipulate her way around that island. I think it would be a great idea, if love island fans told her the truth we might get somewhere.
I reckon at first she would be treated like Alex George by the public, as in god help this poor thing gone in there.

Why do my videos never work when I upload them
😭
So many great choices but I had to pick one. I thought her standard reel would be fitting 🤣

Holy duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over the grown out nails 👀
Jesus christ. I actually winced when I clicked into this photo 🤮 some poor human has to fix those nails.

• Sick
Yo, keep track of your lies girl. You're only spewing them minutes apart. She wants her own business that is fast fashion and fashion that is different. Seems pretty set on that.
Few seconds later following screams of fast fashion is the work of Satan, she says she's doing both, something about starting with economic fashion because fast fashion requires a warehouse. But her ultimate goal is a sustainable fashion line within bold sassy chic. So which is it? The two do not go hand in hand. She agrees on the unethical practices of fast fashion but its the way to go to make money on insta. Funny principles aren't they, then again she dumps the fast fashion she buys but hey now she's got depot she can donate all that waste to good causes. Then its put to her who her fashion inspiration is, answer not a clue. I do love.............................................. 1 year later......I love...............again ehm.................I have so many different ones................almost crying now .............let's go back then. Jaysus she's actually thinking out loud and trying to pull the live back into her control, when actually she is the person in full control. Here we go, I love everything to do with different brands but more towards my own ideas towards fashion......and that old chestnut......doing my own thing.
Joanne hasn't a clue what she is talking about.

She uses those nails to dig around in her nostrils, I've seen her do it.

• Haha
  • Sick
I came here to post that exact pic. The dirty witch. They're hangin on for dear life. Who goes that long without a refill. Only gettin them done as they're literally on the floor.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.